Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin (2492 Views)

Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last! / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by tunjilee003: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm living in Ilorin, I've been having the urge to feel the wetness of Ilorin girls vg, I'm having the urge to bleep babes, i mean hookers.. Where exactly can i find them in Ilorin..... No disrespect
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by Pauldollars(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
tunjilee003:
I'm living in Ilorin, I've been having the urge to feel the wetness of Ilorin girls vg, I'm having the urge to bleep babes, i mean hookers.. Where exactly can i find them in Ilorin..... No disrespect

Transfer that urge to positive things. You'll only drain your self, your blood and semen and be left as a mere worthless shadow
BTW I plead with you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. He alone can free you of this inordinate urge that keeps enslaving you and keeps you in continuous bondage to your temporal lusts. Call on him, he can free you from that pleasurable enemy of you soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pauldollars:

Transfer that urge to positive things. You'll only drain your self, your blood and semen and be left as a mere worthless shadow
BTW I plead with you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. He alone can free you of this inordinate urge that keeps enslaving you and keeps you in continuous bondage to your temporal lusts. Call on him, he can free you from that pleasurable enemy of you soul.
Did he tell you he doesn't know Jesus ? Give him location or sod off!
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by Kdon2: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
tunjilee003:

Waterview get uni girls
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by tunjilee003: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Kdon2:

Waterview get uni girls
can I get the address of the waterview guest house
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by Pauldollars(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Did he tell you he doesn't know Jesus ? Give him location or sod off!

That you know Jesus doesn't mean you've accepted him. Even the devil knows Jesus.
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by oweman: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Go to Coca-Cola road Toto is available 24/7 some are available at Oboh road and kwara hotel from 8pm go with cash no pop service .
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by kwakwakwa(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
oweman:

Go to Coca-Cola road Toto is available 24/7 some are available at Oboh road and kwara hotel from 8pm go with cash no pop service .

Bad guy grin
Re: Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin by NewDelhi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
oweman:

Go to honeymoon Augustus phase 1. Along that potters porch street beside kasmag. The girls there are better than ariya and that bungalow joint in cocacola . You go see girls dey waka up and down with only pant .... Chai those days even if I no get money Bleep I go just sit down and feed my eyes. I miss those years mehn..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Lady Pumps Up Her Small Boob's In Laboratory (watch VIDEO) / Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. / Stage Madness !!! See What This Female Singer Caught Doing With His Male Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.