Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu (709 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / World’s Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing His Bestie / I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu by Saywhatyoulike(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
[b]Lisa Marghella was sound asleep when she awoke suddenly to her husband yelling. He was telling her to get outside — their house was on fire.
He ran to get a hose to fight the blaze, but he noticed his son’s balcony had gone up in flames.
Two other people staying at the house ran through the house to find Lisa’s 10-year-old son. When they opened the door to his room, they were hit with a wall of smoke.
, “She said the whole room was filled with smoke. She couldn’t even see it. She really, honestly didn’t think my son was alive.”
That’s when she spotted Zoe, one of the family’s dogs, lying on top of the child.
“Zoe, she was sleeping over his face so he didn’t get the smoke,” Lisa explained.
They were able to save the 10-year-old boy from the fire, but unfortunately Zoe didn’t make it. The family also lost a cat and two other dogs in the blaze.
Days after the fire, Lisa was still processing what had happened to her family. Although she was devastated that she lost some pets in the fire, she was counting her blessings that her husband and son made it out alive.

2 Likes

Re: Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu by Saywhatyoulike(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu by kokssy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Whoever said the dog is man's best friend wasn't too far away from the truth...
Oftentimes the level of loyalty and selflessness these household pets display towards their masters in the face of challenges just makes you wonder if a human could do half as much... undecided undecided undecided

But then again animals will always be animals.. .

Kudos Zoe... you didn't die for nothing. You die well!!!
A minute silence please

1 Like

Re: Loyal Family Dog Dies Protecting 10-year-old Boy As Devastating Fire Tears Throu by Foodforthought: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Picture of Zoe burning to death or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Can Never Ask His Wife To Leave High Paying Job To Make Him Happy- Man / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? / Hebephilic Marriages Are Still Very Common Than You Might Have Ever Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.