Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Women Cheat On Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat On Their Men (409 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cheat On Their Men by zeebabyjoe: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Women are not good at cheating at their partners, before a woman cheats on her lover, she might have complained severally and been ignored severally, cried many nights but ignored, women are like kids she can't be crying for orange and you will give her mango.
but let me go straight to most of the things that can cause a woman to cheat on her husband
1. Most Women cheat to get back at their husband's adulterous lifestyle.
2. Lack of affection
3. Lack of financial support
4 lack of sexual satisfaction or may be ignored by a partner.
I have heard of some women who have cried for about 10 years now, whose husbands has been neglecting them sexuallly.
Two reasons dominate the other and that is sexual satisfactions and financial support. A woman need to be cared for, cuddled, trimmed, proded and appreciated.
The moment you start ignoring her she will start  complaining at the right time unlike men who would keep their annoyance in their heart.
NOTE FOR WOMEN ONLY:
http://growinluv.com/2018/11/15/why-women-cheat-on-their-men/
Re: Why Women Cheat On Their Men by Topmaike007(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
small dick use to cause it sometime
Re: Why Women Cheat On Their Men by CreepyBlackpool: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Why SOME women cheat:

1. because those women are hoes.
2. because they are whores.
3. because they are sluts.
4. because they are bitches

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally, advice me / Wicked! See How A Pastor Molested 12-year-old Twin Daughters [watch Video] / Is It Okay To Judge A Husband Material With His Manhood ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.