Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

"I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (51312 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2018
sojayy:
small time now, he go begin deny pregnancy.... undecided undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by zicoraads: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Amugbo. Uncouth weed smoker. Another babymama loading.

Some ladies Sha. They can hook up with anything in trousers, be it a ram or cattle.
You took that right out of my mouth. Just have money, and you are good.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Buharisef:
Damini! Enjoy Its Ur Time

cheesy
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Always fascinating to find a weed smoking partner who makes one happy.

He found her
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by cooldipo(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
twokayeighteen:

Chai... y u no Kuku say the powerbank for pump water if light no dae..����

Seeing is believing!

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by cooldipo(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=iamclime post=73012674][/quote]

105,600mAh capacity lithium ion

Price from 26 to 40k

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Praizeupdates:
bad belle kee u deir
grin
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Forget money and all the children, wizkid is still a child. undecided
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Mckore(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Amugbo. Uncouth weed smoker. Another babymama loading.

Some ladies Sha. They can hook up with anything in trousers, be it a ram or cattle.
Mechonu?! There's someone for everybody.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by pweshboi(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2018
The only "The One" I know nah Jetli film
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TruckFit(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2018
pol23:
Take it slow my Niqqa...
Your Glory just begin to dey shine oo...
No let woman thief am away...
Take it slow bro...you can marry later when your glory Don sink..take L from Banky and Dbanj ....

Stop hating bro.. which glory just dey shine abeg? Tf would you have to start saying sh!t about another nigga.. he paid his dues man..if you're wishing his glory to sink, den you wish your own career the same..bad belle
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Chuvin22:
Forget money and all the children, wizkid is still a child. undecided

Dts not wizkid, he doesn't even comment on pples posts.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by hollamanng(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2018
wa shere u are woke
mynairaland2018:

Dts a fan page. His handle is @wizkidayo.

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by UNRULY(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2018
I'm very happy for you bruh, your musical talent is nothing but unique and the best. Keep it up
But this is my concern. I graduated from the university of Benin last month! For the past few weeks I've been searching frantically for a gf as myself and my ex Benin girl broke up before we graduated.. But the problem is Evry girl i ask is in a relationship so me wah fi ask! Are guys dating 2/3 girls? Cos the last time Weh me check, girls are double the number of guys in this country. S'madi come fi me rescue please. n'badi should comman ban me for this, me only need some good pu-ssy I'm bored. And to imagine that I live just five minutes from unilag and me even have student hostels inna me hood makes it more deepressing
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
UNRULY:
I'm very happy for you bruh, your musical talent is nothing but unique and the best. Keep it up
But this is my concern. I graduated from the university of Benin last month! For the past few weeks I've been searching frantically for a gf as myself and my ex Benin girl broke up before we graduated.. But the problem is Evry girl i ask is in a relationship so me wah fi ask! Are guys dating 2/3 girls? Cos the last time Weh me check, girls are double the number of guys in this country. S'madi come fi me rescue please. n'badi should comman ban me for this, me only need some good pu-ssy I'm bored. And to imagine that I live just five minutes from unilag and me even have student hostels inna me hood makes it more deepressing
Don't worry when u get a job or start making money they'll all become single.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by whitevenom(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Lol....wizkid eh
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by carammel(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Heartbreak for my friend who trips for Burna boy like crazy.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by temmienewells(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
See as WizKid dey protect him babe Tiwa grin, guy no wan hear tori o.
Thats not wizzy
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by temmienewells(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
See as WizKid dey protect him babe Tiwa grin, guy no wan hear tori o.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Samgist(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Nice one boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Dances Zanku At His Clothing Line Event / Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.