Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

"I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (51317 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
This guy sings thrash.

He's the reason I changed TV channels most times. So crass!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by anambraamaka: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Ugly version of TAKEOFF huncho.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Amugbo. Uncouth weed smoker. Another babymama loading.

Some ladies Sha. They can hook up with anything in trousers, be it a ram or cattle.

Burna got more finesse than you will ever have in your entire lifetimes.

Don't talk about Burna in such an insolent manner.

Bob Marley was a weed smoker but he's a GOAT today, who know anybody for your family?

Nonsense.

angry
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by sam1ron2(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2018
If u no find am wetin u gain.... But I sha know na for small time... Media relationship no dey last
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Ornament2003:
This guy sings thrash.

He's the reason I changed TV channels most times. So crass!

Lmao.

Get ready to keep changing tv channels for a very looong time

tongue
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Some ladies Sha. They can hook up with anything in trousers, be it a ram or cattle.
This is your first post I'm seeing in a long time and I'm dissapointed. You better educate yourself. What insolence!

1 Like

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

Burna got more finesse than you will ever have in your entire lifetimes.

Don't talk about Burna in such an insolent manner.

Bob Marley was a weed smoker but he's a GOAT today, who know anybody for your family?

Nonsense.

angry
Do you know anyone in my family? You people think access to the internet gives you leverage to write rubbish and talk to people anyhow
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Dts not wizkid, he doesn't even comment on pples posts.

I got it. Thanks
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you know anyone in my family? You people think access to the internet gives you leverage to write rubbish and talk to people anyhow

You wrote the first rubbish and I'm pretty sure you could never say it to Burna in person.

Just stfu and put some respek on Burna when yapping about him; that's all I ask.

1 Like

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

This is your first post I'm seeing in a long time and I'm dissapointed. You better educate yourself. What insolence!

No mind the ignorant idiot.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Cheazi(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2018
What's it gon be
Buharisef:
Damini! Enjoy Its Ur Time
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Culin(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
See as WizKid dey protect him babe Tiwa grin, guy no wan hear tori o.

That's not wizkid's handle
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Ishilove dearie, longest time.

You had me in stitches this morning - phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't blame them. I've realised that a typical Nigerian lady has low self esteem; that's why they can settle for anything.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Ishilove dearie, longest time.

You had me in stitches this morning - phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't blame them. I've realised that a typical Nigerian lady has low self esteem; that's why they can settle for anything.
Hi dearie. I agree with you o
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:

And why should I care if you're disappointed?!? undecided
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

You wrote the first rubbish and I'm pretty sure you could never say it to Burna in person.

Just stfu and put some respek on Burna when yapping about him; that's all I ask.

Kiddo, get off the internet and go get some class. Not everyone enjoys rubbish like you do.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ayoswit(f): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Culin:

That's not wizkid's handle
OK, tanx
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Kiddo, get off the internet and go get some class. Not everyone enjoys rubbish like you do.

Oldie, taste in music differs for everyone and I thought you're old enough to understand that but apparently you're not.

Just stfu and keep moving...

And FYI this is a proper music head right here and for all the bland years of your life you won't have listened to or enjoyed half of the songs I have.

Just keep moving...
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

Oldie, taste in music differs for everyone and I thought you're old enough to understand that but apparently you're not.

Just stfu and keep moving...

And FYI this is a proper music head right here and for all the bland years of your life you won't have listened to or enjoyed half of the songs I have.

Just keep moving...
I actually grimaced. No wonder you are spewing trash and rot. Judging from your taste in music, it's GIGO; messes up your thinking processes and world view.

I have dignified your inanity enough. You are henceforth ignored.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ishilove:

I actually grimaced. No wonder you are spewing trash and rot. Judging from your taste in music, it's GIGO; messes up your thinking processes and world view.

I have dignified your inanity enough. You are henceforth ignored.

Get lost abeg.

Non entity like you comparing a world famous artiste like Burna to animal.

I doubt if you actually think before typing. You couldn't even understand the basic stuff I typed.

Run along and steer clear of any Burna boy threads in future cos I'll be watching.
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by cooldipo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=iamclime post=73012674][/quote]

105,600mAh

From 26 to 40k

Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

Lmao.

Get ready to keep changing tv channels for a very looong time

tongue

You have problem with the Use of English.

Do you know the grammatical function of "changed" as used in the context.

Hmmm

Empty brain everywhere! No wonder they are okay with every trash!
Re: "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ornament2003:

You have problem with the Use of English.

Do you know the grammatical function of "changed" as used in the context.

Hmmm

Empty brain everywhere! No wonder they are okay with every trash!

You're making noise please just shut up!

You changed channels what do you think that means? Just stfu +

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Back Side In A See Through Derriere Outfit(pix / Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.