Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku (20183 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
ATIKU and lies
rejected 3.5 million is now 35million.

11million lost their jobs abi? Oya tell me a company or factory that lay off 100 of its staff

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Cletus77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ga
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
100% Buhari blood runs thru my veins,

pumps thru my heart till Nigeria will be no more.

Sometimes you say a lot of things just to win an argument not knowing that you're bringing curses upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by seyigiggle: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
when you find yourself between the devil and the deep blue sea, you have to choose the devil so that you do not perish.
I would rather choose Atiku the devil than Buhari the deep blue sea

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by bantudra: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
desperate basstard....
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by berrystunn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
atomicstructure:
This Atiku thinks he's getting Nigerians votes to win? He'd get votes but still loose at the end of the 2019 election

You know what you are ??
A Pentium one
*Pentium 1* is the first ever series of a computer processor - its very slow in loading, slow in assimilating and download. Infact they are slow in everything. Hence people that their brain fits those criteria are classified as having a pentium 1 brain.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country
Your own is even better I don't have money to buy AC
Since I recorded my songs to pay the producer that mixed and mastered na wahala
So I need God interventions bro

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Those promises were made along with Atiku in APC.

Such a prostitute

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by festacman(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
On the contrary, I think NBS has operated freely under Buhari. 'Damaging' stats were released unlike the years of PDP when the head of NBS was manipulated to hide stats or release favourable indices.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Babyada447: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
atiku
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by lwise(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
snailj245:
Well, how can we trust Atiku now, he has been in government for 8 years but the road to his village de cause abortion.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is a failure

R I P..Rashidi Yekini....
I was not having a phone when you died.. Indeed you were a Great MUSICIAN...
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by oyebolaidris: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
"" i know how boko haram started" Atiku. me: i stand with PMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by NigerianBae: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
We know.... i personal know 8 people who loss their jobs btw 2015 and now.

start selling online for profit, selling from aliexpress is easy.
See how...
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by okworekene: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just arrived Germany , dis country fine scatter..... shocked

If Una like, make Una vote Buhari again grin
Dats none of my business

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Xisnin(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker, spit on you.
take the bread from the dog's and give it the cow's.
spit on you again.
spit.
Mad man.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Felixv: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
What Is athithief talking about - how many Nigerians work in the formal sector, after this criminal sold off the nation assets - how many are left

Atiku should keep talking -it will get him nothing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Klington: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is an unemployment spacilist

He knows how to impoverish people

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by HallaDaTruth: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by PMBtill2023: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by oyebolaidris: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
we stand wt pmb

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by IBBG(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku giving Buhari high BP. lol
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker, spit on you.
take the bread from the dog's and give it the cow's.
spit on you again.
spit.

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
MrAJQ:
ATIKU and lies
rejected 3.5 million is now 35million.

11million lost their jobs abi? Oya tell me a company or factory that lay off 100 of its staff

https://www.nairaland.com/2746439/fidelity-bank-sacked-over-100

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/212413-100-staff-sacked-recession-hits-nigerian-media.html
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you're in the same room with Atiku and Buhari and your wallet gets stolen, who will you suspect?

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by greatman247(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ogbeni Atiku, no matter how much you castigate the president you will never taste the presidency in 2019. You will still fail.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
snailj245:
Well, how can we trust Atiku now, he has been in government for 8 years but the road to his village de cause abortion.
Do you say trust?

Well, to know the face of a Super Duper, type Atiku to 419, the image will appear android device only.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
okworekene:
Just arrived Germany , dis country fine scatter..... shocked

If Una like, make Una vote Buhari again grin
Dats none of my business

Try enter Japan...you'll agree that Nigeria is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConciousRapper: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hizzy:

Your own is even better I don't have money to buy AC
Since I recorded my songs to pay the producer that mixed and mastered na wahala
So I need God interventions bro
hahahahahaha
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
If you're in the same room with Atiku and Buhari and your wallet gets stolen, who will you suspect?

Political supporters won't give you an accurate answer. Just enter the nearest mkt in your neighbourhood and shout Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ofem89(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country

Oboy you are comedy shai finished talk with Ac.
maybe you should get ice block n put it inside the Ac.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by greatman247(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
After loosing to Buhari in 2019 PDP and its supporter will be screaming rigging, rigging. Lol. Whether rigging or no rigging, Buhari will still defeat this idiot and liar any time any day. In 2019, Atiku will still cry me a river like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.