Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku (20180 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by roladex(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Release it by fire
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by san316(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
The Statistician General is an employee of Buhari and can be influenced to release positive reports in favor of the government. These same people would scream fake news if NBS releases a favourable report tomorrow. They are now advocates for the FG's agency.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by sweetilicious(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country
Lol
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by chinedumoooo: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Till 18th November,2018, when full campaign will kick off all these data and others will be available both for blinds to see.atiku didn't be faster than your shadow.every buhari achievements will be make public with fact and figure.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by jericco1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
APC don turn ponzi scheme
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by TEDHorsePower: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bubu is a disaster
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by slydog(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ijaya123:
Where is he hiding it? Under his babariga or where? Atiku is merely playing cheap politics here.

It is only the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) that has such data in its possession in which it is made public periodically. Which data is he referring to again?

The same Atiku that claims to employ 100,000 ghost workers. Even Dangote doesn't have that number of employees. I wonder where Atiku's employees are working.

Anyway election period is here already, expect politicians to start dishing out falsehood and propaganda just to hoodwink and deceive the gullible and the mentally lazy ones. And we seem to have a lot of those in this country especially among the youths.

Even some will start quoting me with nonsensical responses soonest.
did u read the post well?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by slydog(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
chinedumoooo:
Till 18th November,2018, when full campaign will kick off all these data and others will be available both for blinds to see.atiku didn't be faster than your shadow.every buhari achievements will be make public with fact and figure.
Didn't be faster indeed. We are waiting to see the figure
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Splashme: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
7Alexander:
Muhammad Buhari, the biggest fraudster in the history of Nigeria's governance.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Political supporters won't give you an accurate answer. Just enter the nearest mkt in your neighbourhood and shout Sai baba.

I stay in lag mile 12 to be precise even without shouting Sai Baba, PMB is a Goal here.
Pls remember I only ask a question about my missing wallet pls respond to that or don't bother saying anything else
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by balanceofterror1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

I stay in lag mile 12 to be precise even without shouting Sai Baba, PMB is a Goal here.
Pls remember I only ask a question about my missing wallet pls respond to that or don't bother saying anything else

We know the government that accused snake of swallowing Jamb money.....maybe you should ask them for your missing wallet.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku, What was your own employment data when you were Vice president, heading the economy for 8 years? Desperate mad man...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Larryguy02: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
socialmediaman:
Nigerians cannot wait to hear from Buhari himself if they have succeeded or failed on the promise to create millions of jobs annually, made in 2015

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/president-buhari-hiding-unemployment-data-because-of-2019-elections-atiku.html
politicians are now comedians
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Ijaya123: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
slydog:
did u read the post well?

Read it out to me.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Celsony: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
lwise:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari that cannot increase his number of cows,how can he create jobs when he doesn't know how.

Remember he said : 'me I no like am for money and I don't know how to make money'.

Buhari is a liability to the Federal Government.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.

Na so person.
Permission to copy and share...
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by yrex01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
lwise:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari that cannot increase his number of cows,how can he create jobs when he doesn't know how.

Remember he said : 'me I no like am for money and I don't know how to make money'.

Buhari is a liability to the Federal Government.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.
evil 1 tested for 3 years. evil 2 tested for 8 years non stop, yet we should give evil 2 d opportunity wen evil 1 haven't done half of what evil 2 v done. Nigerians need prayer!!
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by caahies: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ijaya123:
Where is he hiding it? Under his babariga or where? Atiku is merely playing cheap politics here.

It is only the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) that has such data in its possession in which it is made public periodically. Which data is he referring to again?

The same Atiku that claims to employ 100,000 ghost workers. Even Dangote doesn't have that number of employees. I wonder where Atiku's employees are working.

Anyway election period is here already, expect politicians to start dishing out falsehood and propaganda just to hoodwink and deceive the gullible and the mentally lazy ones. And we seem to have a lot of those in this country especially among the youths

Even some will start quoting me with nonsensical responses soonest.

Chief please one question,
Was the NBS Poorly Funded or not?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
caahies:

Chief please one question,
Was the NBS Poorly Funded or not?

Show me one link where NBS complained of not been funded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by BENITAPUSSY: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku and the PDP is just desperately trying to deceive gullible Nigerians I.e,the iPod and co.
The unemployment figures should be sent to the senate before PDP will know that is a public issue?
Or Atiku want pmb this go on national TV to address the nation first?
How many unemployed youths were engaged in Adamawa state when Atiku was VP for eight years?
How many people Atiku engaged as a billionaire?
How many people PDP engaged under gej?
Immigration recruitment come to mind.
Well,if you want to know the figure of unemployed youths in Nigeria as of today,ask tonyebacarnista,he is the newly attacks dog acquired by the PDP.
socialmediaman:
Nigerians cannot wait to hear from Buhari himself if they have succeeded or failed on the promise to create millions of jobs annually, made in 2015

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/president-buhari-hiding-unemployment-data-because-of-2019-elections-atiku.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by GetCofOProperty: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

We know the government that accused snake of swallowing Jamb money.....maybe you should ask them for your missing wallet.
This employment issue is another interesting story.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Environer: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
atomicstructure:
This Atiku thinks he's getting Nigerians votes to win? He'd get votes but still loose at the end of the 2019 election

Educated illiterate. Like Buhari, like atomicstructure. It is ''lose'', and not ''loose''. Also, it is ''in the end'', not ''at the end''. Buhari supporter! Olodo rabata!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
You caused it, or have you forgot when you sell almost all Nigeria funds, And Privatise them ,,,,,
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by iamademola(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country

Bro I feel for you, but you really need to remember naija no send any body.
You have hustle to buy A.C... try get a good gen and if you can't bro stay out to get fresh air...you can't hustle for that .peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
The way PDP carry Osho mata for head en! We can't even remember a Secondus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker, spit on you.
take the bread from the dog's and give it the cow's.
spit on you again.
spit.
Empty Barrel don’t waste your lean saliva dey spit for your carpet for house. Internet Cowards na so Nnamdi Kanu talk come escape go Tel Aviv?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Atiku and the PDP is just desperately trying to deceive gullible Nigerians I.e,the iPod and co.
The unemployment figures should be sent to the senate before PDP will know that is a public issue?
Or Atiku want pmb this go on national TV to address the nation first?
How many unemployed youths were engaged in Adamawa state when Atiku was VP for eight years?
How many people Atiku engaged as a billionaire?
How many people PDP engaged under gej?
Immigration recruitment come to mind.
Well,if you want to know the figure of unemployed youths in Nigeria as of today,ask tonyebacarnista,he is the newly attacks dog acquired by the PDP.

“Free stealing na them policy pdp”.

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ajl: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:

Omoyele Sowore AAC is the solution to your helplessness. I felt sad reading your story. Ordinary electricity. Not even Atiku can do a thing. He was there for 8 years with Obasanjo. In fact he led the privatization of government assets including NEPA. What has that benefit Nigerians. Simply vote right. It's that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.