Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku (20187 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
caahies:

Chief please one question,
Was the NBS Poorly Funded or not?
Did the adequate amount of blood flow to your brain to reason rationally, pdp should tell us how many jobs were created in atiku’s local government or it is the federal government’s duty to create jobs in the local government?is that not the principal duty of the states who collect & control the local government allocation?

Be waiting monkey Dey work baboon dey chop,the Federal Government is playing their role in the economy the states & local government have refused to add any value to our GDP.,lack of innovation is destroying the people.
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
hahahahahaha
You dey laugh me
Oboy help me plz
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConciousRapper: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
ajl:

Omoyele Sowore AAC is the solution to your helplessness. I felt sad reading your story. Ordinary electricity. Not even Atiku can do a thing. He was there for 8 years with Obasanjo. In fact he led the privatization of government assets including NEPA. What has that benefit Nigerians. Simply vote right. It's that simple.
has Sowore agreed to change the state of electricity problem in Nigeria when he comes to power?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConciousRapper: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
iamademola:

Bro I feel for you, but you really need to remember naija no send any body.
You have hustle to buy A.C... try get a good gen and if you can't bro stay out to get fresh air...you can't hustle for that .peace
thanks for the candid advice
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by RealityShot: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..
Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this
my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.
It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.
How much will be spend to work this out?
Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?
Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.
I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

So I wanna know what it will really take Buhari to provide us constant power supply in our dear country
see... You are blaming Buhari!

Have you forgotten or have no knowledge of the fact that
It was ATIKU cut HATIFU that ate the 300 billion naira
Former president Obasanjo gave him to solve our electricity problem
Back in 2003 or so?

Please be careful o...

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by ConciousRapper: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
RealityShot:
see... You are blaming Buhari!

Have you forgotten or have no knowledge of the fact that
It was ATIKU cut HATIFU that ate the 300 billion naira
Former president Obasanjo gave him to solve our electricity problem
Back in 2003 or so?

Please be careful o...

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
you're still standing with someone that hasn't done anything magnificent ever since he came into power. I think you should make the right choice bro. I believe Atiku will change things come 2019
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by RealityShot: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
ConciousRapper:
you're still standing with someone that hasn't done anything magnificent ever since he came into power. I think you should make the right choice bro. I believe Atiku will change things come 2019
he has done right in the eyes of many...
Just because it has not reached you doesn't mean nothing is happening.

All the doctors, teachers, ministry departments and agencies workers, governors, ministers, LGA chairmen, counselors, LAWYERS, SANS, Police, NSCDC, Army, airforce, Navy, port workers, customs, immigration, ambassadors, PAs, oloshos, etc

Are they and many more not getting paid?

When our brother (better pesin) was their, what more did he do?

Crude price fell, na Buhari cause am?
Naira is dependent on the dollar, na Buhari cause am?
Excessive importation, na Buhari cause am?

Buhari is not your problem, go and meet your senator and house of rep, and LGA chairman and counselors.
They are your basic problem.

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by kabillionaire(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari is a failure na! common peace corps that would have provided jobs for Nigerian youths, he refused to assent to their bill. That one na president?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by antojack: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ijaya123:
Where is he hiding it? Under his babariga or where? Atiku is merely playing cheap politics here.

It is only the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) that has such data in its possession in which it is made public periodically. Which data is he referring to again?

The same Atiku that claims to employ 100,000 ghost workers. Even Dangote doesn't have that number of employees. I wonder where Atiku's employees are working.

Anyway election period is here already, expect politicians to start dishing out falsehood and propaganda just to hoodwink and deceive the gullible and the mentally lazy ones. And we seem to have a lot of those in this country especially among the youths.

Even some will start quoting me with nonsensical responses soonest.
“If the Buhari administration can afford ₦1.1 billion to fumigate the office of the National Security Adviser, if they can afford ₦35 million every month to feed Ibrahim El Zakzaky, then they can afford to release funds for the NBS to perform its statutory duty of releasing the nation’s job report. can u read
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by arrestdarrester: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
100% Buhari blood runs thru my veins,

pumps thru my heart till Nigeria will be no more.

Soooo, Bubu's plan is for Nigeria to be no more abi? We don here. We no do again
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by arrestdarrester: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Buhari don kill us finish for dis country...... Na only wen him comot we go finally know d extent of d damage

That's why he needs to go so that we'll know the extent of damage.

PDP borrowed N8trn in 16yrs, APC has borrowed N10trn in 3yrs.

We know there is more...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Ijaya123: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
antojack:
“If the Buhari administration can afford ₦1.1 billion to fumigate the office of the National Security Adviser, if they can afford ₦35 million every month to feed Ibrahim El Zakzaky, then they can afford to release funds for the NBS to perform its statutory duty of releasing the nation’s job report. can u read

Provide the link where NBS complained of being starved of funds to perform its statutory duty.

Can you think?
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku should face his problem and stop lookin ways to gain favour in the eye of the masses. When he was the vice president for eight years how many job did he create
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by tunary(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
lwise:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari that cannot increase his number of cows,how can he create jobs when he doesn't know how.

Remember he said : 'me I no like am for money and I don't know how to make money'.

Buhari is a liability to the Federal Government.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.
Interesting
Re: President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku by godliman: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
lwise:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari that cannot increase his number of cows,how can he create jobs when he doesn't know how.

Remember he said : 'me I no like am for money and I don't know how to make money'.

Buhari is a liability to the Federal Government.

We are faced with 2 evils,we've tested the first evil who appeared to us as saint(Buhari) but he failed woefully.Let us sack him and try the second evil that we all believe is a thief (Atiku).If he fails we sack him too.
Don't expect an angel to fall from heaven to fix Nigeria.
This second evil -Atiku which some call a thief, who knows might be the helper we ve all been praying for. Let's give him a chance, if he fails we kick him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho / FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.