Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] (2679 Views)

Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Mining Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by emyah(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2010
[We are looking for partnership.]In truth, this is the essence of and the heart of Ketshogile Sophia Morapedi,from South Africa,my Husband is a Nigerian we . Incorporation with Ketshogile Eni Evens Management Established in 2005 Mining comes from years of experience and a natural skill of seeing opportunities where others would see a threat.

Being in the industry for long and work with my father and see the challenges that faces the industry and a lot of experience practically that made us mentally and physically strong.

The company has one diamond mining facility in Bakerville, Lichtenberg. North West South Africa
My father who was in the industry since 1965 acquire his own permit in 1998 after the land have been reformed back to our community since then I was working my dad who is now late , I decided to continue with ideas ,

After acquiring our own mining permit, we have been working with pick and shovel and see what we were able to achieve with a limited resources and equipment with the enrichment of the mineral deposited [diamond] that is in the area and has been review and prove by government geologist.

Understanding that one of the government major focuses is to empower previous disadvantage community, our main areas of interest and investment at present are
Mining diamond alluvia

To get a rough diamond could be a hassle, especially for those who working with pick and shovel. Current studies indicate that there is more than 500.000 engagement rings purchased per year in the South Africa (55% of brides, from 1.milion weddings), with an average expenditure of approximately R12, 000 per diamond engagement ring.

The diamond demands is booming at this moment, overall business growth during the past seven years has averaged approximately 9.5% and is expected to continue for at least the next five years. This makes for a very attractive market for Keem diamond mining.

We will be concentrating on the customers that will provide us with the greatest margin, in other words those clients that are in jewelry making.

This is the fastest growing segment of commercial clients requiring our product. The other categories that we will target include the fashion designers and exhibitions r segment, the special facilities segment, and all other potential commercial clients. Email ketshogileeni@yahoo.com

Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by emyah(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
Reason pertinaship is required

One of the primary goals of starting a business is to make money. However, it takes an undeniable amount of capital in order to properly launch and sustain a business.

No matter how innovative of our ideas and experience or social status may be, in the mining sector without proper machineries is difficult to achieve your set goals

It is crucial for a young miner as Keem to develop resources and additional means to obtain further capital because without proper financing, a young black enterprise miner may find it extremely difficult to compete with an already established competition.

In addition, the lack of funding may also lead our company not achieve it objectivity, by not have proper mining equipment and an enough workforce.
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by emyah(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
Target Market Segment Strategy
Since polish diamond, finish product has the highest average profit margin; we will focus most of our marketing and servicing toward these customers [jewelry]. Usually these clients require the largest quantity and cost. In addition, they tend to be the most sensitive to supply and they bargaining power is less.

Therefore, we plan to accommodate these clients through a well established and expeditious permitting program, strict cost accounting and supply management, and intensive and comprehensive project management capitalizing on Keem's experience in the field.
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by emyah(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
Address

KETSHOGILE ENI EVENT MANAGEMENT
MINING PROJECT

PORTION 4 OF THE FARM GRASFFONTEIN 356JP

LICHTENBURG   NORTH WEST

-Project Status: Operating
-Exploration Stage: pilot mining
-Orientation: Approximately 250 km west of Johannesburg
-Location; Situated within the Lichtenburg Diamond Fields
-Project Area: Bakerville area
-License Area: 168.74 km2
email; ketshogileeni@yahoo.com
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by sholatech(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hi,do u have copy of geological survey of the site?if yes,send it with an executive summary to peter.owoeye@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by newworldcapital(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
Am interested but first get me into South Africa for me to see for myself then we will discuss business, If you are down with it email me via nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by Michaelnsd: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello... To whomever it may concern and has interest.

I am Michael, I am a rough Diamonds dealer and supplier. Most of my Diamonds are source directly from Sierra Leone. Any interested persons looking for where to procure diamonds can do so by contacting me via my whatsapp number, for more information. +2348167114856. Or alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Please, only serious Business orientated Diamonds buyers Should contact me. Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to hear back from you soon.
Re: We Are Looking For Partnership [mining Diamond ] by mikkycoins(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Chai!
Scammers on the loose.
Oga,sell part of the diamonds. The money will be more than enough.
New scamming parole

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Easy And Free Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. / 200 Rare Importation PRODUCTS That Sell Themselves With Little Or NO MARKETING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.