Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (28733 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by midehi2(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
When I say the topic and delta state, my mind went "I hope it is not Asaba in Delta State cos i know of a wicked madam who can do this very act, very wicked woman, I hope she is not, cos mere looking at that legs, it look like hers, wicked!
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by jrusky(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
So this dude was battered this way for asking for his salary

This woman need to be dealt with. Her action has shown the kind of woman she is. I really pity her husband if she has one in the first place.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by liyahwillie(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
she deserves to be treated the same way
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by itzprezy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP give us the name of the madam..stop confusing NCAN members ..tenkyu
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by naijapikin04(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2018

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by GetCofOProperty: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
quentin06:
on sunday she will dress majestically and claim prophetess, deaconess jezebel who cannot hurt a fly.

It's a pity for the kind of country we have found ourselves with no law and order where many go away with doing anything illegal/immoral and criminal.

CONGRATS TO NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Praisesmart23(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Geregere oooo, dey there dey beat gateman like animal.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Amuluonyenaego: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
A country where only the poor can be crucified both in their right and the other way round. cry
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by oyebolaidris: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
I was expecting to see Buhari's name mentioned by some haters here. lol some like Buhari is the reason the madam exhibited such wicked act on the guy. lol

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Austinoiz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lemme bookmark this...in case I hear say gateman stabbed madam to death in Delta, I no go type RIP for the she.diot
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by educhigo: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
this is why i dash people all my property in nigeria known as zoo,and plan to stay in china forever

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by skykenny: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Karma must be patiently waiting.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
tstx:
If this same gateman organize people to come and rob her now people will call him wicked...

Some Nigerian employers don't have sense..

Even if you are the angriest man in Nigeria no carry your craze near this people.. Your gateman, your driver, your nanny, and your cook.

The day your matter go reach their throat them go do you strong thing..
I ACTUALLY REASONED THIS UR STATEMENT AND IT GOT ME REALLY SCARED. DOSE FOUR ACTUALLY HAVE THE KEY TO YOUR SAFETY BUT MOST BOSSES INCLUDING ME DON'T SEEM TO REALIZE THAT sad embarassed cry
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Madam don enter one chance , anything wey enter internet market no dey rich and wicked people good things, even poor man na death sentenced without judgement straight
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by EyezofGod120: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
this oloriburuku somebori must go back to daura,,he's behind all this mishap happening in Nigeria
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by ajl: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
It is experience like this that make houseboys, housemaids, security guards or other domestic workers turn up one day with criminals to rob their boss or ex-boss. The average Nigerian elite is wicked.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by ajl: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
educhigo:
this is why i dash people all my property in nigeria known as zoo,and plan to stay in china forever

Wetin this one day talk?. Your "zoo" is waiting for you the day Chinese people get tired of your face. Dey fool yourself.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by jafol(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
I no go talk less they say I'm tribalistic
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
zoba88:
For asking for his salary, madam ordered thugs to brutalise gate man in Asaba, Delta State.

Domestic workers all have RIGHTS.

Work without
Sexual Harassment,
Physical harm
Verbal Abuse or Exploitation (such as being forced to work overtime without pay)
Regular monthly payment of their wages.

Behind Bars Rights Defenders has reported the case to the Police. Everyone involved in brutalising JOHN will be brought to book and prosecuted.

We are also providing shelter and make sure his safe.

RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS

Harrison Gwamnishu
Director General
Behind Bars

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/for-asking-for-his-salarymadam-orders.html
Pictures does not tell stories.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by DonnyT: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Truth is... Nigeria's leaders are a reflection of an Average Nigerian! undecided

Truth is... She could have just paid the gateman as salary the money paid to the thugs to beat him up. angry

You couldn’t have said it better...

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
zoba88:
For asking for his salary, madam ordered thugs to brutalise gate man in Asaba, Delta State.

Domestic workers all have RIGHTS.

Work without
Sexual Harassment,
Physical harm
Verbal Abuse or Exploitation (such as being forced to work overtime without pay)
Regular monthly payment of their wages.

Behind Bars Rights Defenders has reported the case to the Police. Everyone involved in brutalising JOHN will be brought to book and prosecuted.

We are also providing shelter and make sure his safe.

RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS

Harrison Gwamnishu
Director General
Behind Bars

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/for-asking-for-his-salarymadam-orders.html

This is exactly why maids kill their bosses. How can a grown up man work for you and you refused to pay.. This is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by chukwudiology(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
The wicked will never go unpunished
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Eagleword14(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by tonysleek(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is serious
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by PogBlexiSmallin(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Found a site that pays without registration fee.
You'll play games and earn real money.

http:///2RZyNgo

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Codebrain737706: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Seen

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by DedeNkem: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Would I blame him if freely allows thieves or killers to enter the house, after this senseless beating? NO.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Pussy2sweet: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Leaders at the top are wicked, the leaders at home are equally wicked.
Na wa for Naija.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Godmademan(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lionbite:
Baba God this is another good reason to make me the minister of thunder. Aswear i won't disappoint
I don't know why i see the face of TIMAYA in this Babalawo
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by smasher1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
socialmediaman:
What kind of country do people brutalize and assault others, but nothing happens? You tell me

Nigeria, especially Delta state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / NULGE Chairman Assassinated In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.