Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics (28734 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by newdawn2017(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
I ACTUALLY REASONED THIS UR STATEMENT AND IT GOT ME REALLY SCARED. DOSE FOUR ACTUALLY HAVE THE KEY TO YOUR SAFETY BUT MOST BOSSES INCLUDING ME DON'T SEEM TO REALIZE THAT sad embarassed cry
issorite!
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by paix(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
The problem with ill-gotten wealth, is that, it makes them full of pride and arrogance. Maybe they forget that they will one day die and leave all these things behind.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by antojack: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
after God, fear woman
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is wickedness, so it means the woman can beat her husband in that manner.
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Diso60090(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Revenge is like a sweet � joy � next getting puccy
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by tunary(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
softmind24:
Handsome young guy like this dey do gateman

Give am better job so that he go quit that gateman job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Ariya02(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oloro baba
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by Chrisdanga: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
I swear if Na me I would hv do her something dat she will regreat
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by yemi15(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
socialmediaman:
What kind of country do people brutalize and assault others, but nothing happens? You tell me

A culture of impunity that is what, symptom of a lawless society
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by yemi15(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Truth is... Nigerian leaders are a reflection of an Average Nigerian! undecided

Truth is... She could have just paid the gateman as salary the money paid to the thugs to beat him up. angry

And we all wonder why the country is a shit.hole
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by yemi15(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Wicked employer

They're very common in our society

On Sunday now, you'll see the fool in church dey do like better person
Church and mosque dey change person for this 9ja? Abeggi
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by ATOZ9999(m): 1:57am On Nov 17, 2018
The suffering of the poor
Re: Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics by sulasa07(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lionbite:
Baba God this is another good reason to make me the minister of thunder. Aswear i won't disappoint
Fadeyi OlorO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / NULGE Chairman Assassinated In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.