Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? (3155 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Men will strive to emulate the success of someone they admire. However the majority of women get consumed by a very strong urge of PHD.
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
You ought to know women and jealousy can't be separated as a woman nau...
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Men will strive to emulate the success of someone they admire. However the majority of women get consumed by a very strong urge of PHD.

Haba!!! Some women and jealousy can't be separated, you know.... cheesycheesy.....
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
skelefish:
You ought to know women and jealousy can't be separated as a woman nau...
So rather than learn from her, it’s easier to be wallowing in poverty all because of jealousy? Or is it because some are too short sighted?
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Haba!!! Some women and jealousy can't be separated, you know.... cheesycheesy.....
That’s a shame the person who believed in me and pushed me to go past my limits was a woman. She was what I wanted to be like and more.
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s a shame the person who believed in me and pushed me to go past my limits was a woman. She was what I wanted to be like and more.
That's why I said "some"..... Hope you know some ladies can risk being poor just to pull down the successful one out of jealousy... ?? cheesycheesy
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here's the equation
Successful women don't help because they don't want others to be like them. Struggling women hate because they aren't helped. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

So rather than learn from her, it’s easier to be wallowing in poverty all because of jealousy? Or is it because some are too short sighted?
Jealousy is like a wildfire consuming any reasonable thinking...When someone is jealous, such person cant think of anything reasonable.
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Foodforthought: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Now this is what I call a thread

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Here's the equation

Successful women don't help because they don't want others to be like them.
Struggling women hate because they aren't helped. smiley

I don’t know what it is you do for a living but in my line of work that has not been the case.
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
That's why I said "some"..... Hope you know some ladies can risk being poor just to pull down the successful one out of jealousy... ?? cheesycheesy
All I can say that’s why they are poor and will forver be so.
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

All I can say that’s why they are poor and will forver be so.
Yeah.. Right
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t know what it is you do for a living but in my line of work that has not been the case.
Professional job I guess. But if you are into non professional works ( vocational works like fashion designing, catering , events planning etc) You will understand. The competition is higher so is the hustle. smiley

Do you even know what 'hustle' is? grin
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Eberechi24(f): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jealousy or Pull down syndrome is not limited to female, men posses it too.

See it from human perspective.
Competition is part of human activities. Jealousy is a trait possessed by humans. if you don't control it consume you.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't know, women are inexplicable. You see the way they attack a fellow lady on the verge of success and it's appalling.

Even when a group of ladies come together as friends, it's a matter of time before their friendship starts going south and at a closer look you'll notice it was jealousy, envy, strife etc The one that pains me is that 2 ladies can remain eternal enemies for what happened between them in when they were still roommates in school.

Many will say they prefer having guys as friends to their fellow ladies

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by highqueen(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
What a thread.
Madam, jealousy is part of human life, it's not restricted to any particular gender.

Even males get jealous of themselves that's why you see killing each other.

Btw, what is it that you do for a living to warrant jealousy??

Are you Otedola's daughter or a daughter to Dangote?

Who and who wants to pull you down and from where will you fall to, from grass to grass I guess.

What category of ladies jealous you? Lowest of the dregs or the ones from your village.

The earlier you stopped painting yourself as the omnipotent and humble yourself, the better for you.

Nonsense. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
What a thread.
Madam, jealousy is part of human life, it's not restricted to any particular gender.

Who and who wants to pull you down and from where will you fall to, from grass to grass I guess.

What category of ladies jealous you? Lowest of the dregs or the ones from your village.

The earlier you stopped painting yourself as the omnipotent and humble yourself, the better for you.

Nonsense. undecided
shocked shocked shocked

Sis, who vex you? grin

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by highqueen(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
shocked shocked shocked

Sis, who vex you? grin
That woman shaa angry angry

Wetin you chop ni, I want to cool down with food. grin
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by lilmax(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
What a thread.

Nonsense. undecided
lol, you are not intelligent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Xisnin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
That is not true.
I am assuming that you meant "financial success".
Women at the same level compete.
But it makes no sense that a woman will feel threatened by someone who is
more successful than they are, it should be the other way round.

Since there is an "f" attached to your name, I can only assume that this question
may be born out of envy or arrogance or both given the comparison with men.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Professional job I guess. But if you are into non professional works ( vocational works like fashion designing, catering , events planning etc) You will understand. The competition is higher so is the hustle. smiley

Do you even know what 'hustle' is? grin
I don’t know what it means to hustle. I only know what it means to work hard and apply myself 101% when it comes to any given opportunity.
Regarding the areas you mentioned I don’t think so your attitude plays a major part. Who hires caterers for events? Who sources event planners? MUA? Men or women?
If your sh1t is on point I will give you a mention however if your attitude sucks and you actually cannot support the skill you are claiming to have why should I give you a second look?
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
What a thread.

Nonsense. undecided
are you minding the op. That f on her monicker is just to lick ass. like your reply tho

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by highqueen(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
are you minding the op. That f on her monicker is just to lick ass. like your reply tho
That lady/ guy that's always painting herself in green light.

With all these her ass licking, no marriage yet from these so called nl menist.

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:

That lady/ guy that's always painting herself in green light.

With all these her ass licking, no marriage yet from these so called nl menist.
abi o! your head dey there. lefulefu pls some popcorn and pepsi for this my friend here

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by highqueen(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
abi o! your head dey there. lefulefu pls some popcorn and pepsi for this my friend here
Lool. grin grin
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Raalsalghul: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

MissRaine69. They've started beefing you on this thread. The topic of your thread is playing out already. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
wetin dey happen grin

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;y;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin dey happen grin
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;y;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
thank you o. highqueen food don land
Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Raalsalghul:
MissRaine69. They've started beefing you on this thread. The topic of your thread is playing out already. grin grin grin
Proves a point doesn’t it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

grin grin grin
this is goin to be interesting

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Are Viewed As Threatening by most women why? by MissRaine69(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
shocked shocked shocked

Sis, who vex you? grin
So someone has to vex me to ask a question?
Seriously I despair with this mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love / INTERVIEW! See Akwa Ibom Se-xworker, That Married Man D!es On Top While Shagging / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.