Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (63750 Views)

"Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by GentleMoney: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Amuluonyenaego: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
The ala gbagotelu
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by liyahwillie(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by marvin905(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
She's a fat, bleached, cellulite-riden, dwarfish & heavily-made up evening newspaper.

Just look at the muscles & varicose veins on her arm.
Her husband will die within 7 years of this unfortunate union that's for sure.

*spits angry

na so your village peeps finally trade your sense for Tom tom

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by timibare(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
where is the location biko.....I need to see for myself
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
d boobi looks fwesh tongue
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Codebrain50414: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Diso60090(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari why?why?why? When you dey comot for our country?

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Vejin(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
now I know the difference between BOOBS and BREAST
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
No marry

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Antichristus: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2018
The mileage of her kitten must be a record breaker.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by alexnurreo(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
https://dent.app/xGvk8kpKUR

Follow that link and register to get free data on all networks.
This free cheat might end any time so hurry
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by thorpido(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Just wondering what kind of man is marrying her.
They both must be dunderheads.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by cacnig111: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria
Cal/Whatsapp: 08080261582
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Codebrain742559: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Bestchisom(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
I have said my mind
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Codebrain952043: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Goalnaldo(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2018
If the girl I want to marry wears this on the wedding day, I will just call off the wedding.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Codebrain950602: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by dan3214e: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
I will call for drastic downward review of the bride price. After all she has been given it to others to suck, now she's showing them again after I have paid for it.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by paix(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Women are funny beings. The only thing that puts a smile on their face aside money, is when they go naked.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Princedapace(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Mountain of fire won't officiate this one.. Lie lie.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by dan3214e: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
paix:
Women are funny beings. The only thing that puts a smile on their face aside money, is when they go naked.
They are possesed by Promiscuous Spirit. Spirit of prostitution
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by gaskiyamagana: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
This is typical church marriage. The pastor will not send her back because he enjoys it.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Ice4jez(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostess's
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
bet ur mum or wife is a sit at home woman

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by anacondabet: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee this weekend , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by NessaBoo(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
She's a fat, bleached, cellulite-riden, dwarfish & heavily-made up evening newspaper.

Just look at the muscles & varicose veins on her arm.
Her husband will die within 7 years of this unfortunate union that's for sure.

*spits angry

Nwa Amaikpe wannabe *eyes rolling*...You don't even come close to his savage and epic comments.

Why are u always spitting everywhere sef....you must be a very filthy and unhygienic person.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by namo77: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Very ugly bitch
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by SomoriiN: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Dru23 must not see these!!

Cc
Heavenlybang radautoworks obekediamondfuto
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by richvictor: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just pity the officiating Rev.Father
His preek would be harder than the rock of Gibraltar.

U can never fail me.

U deserve some accolades

grin
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Drunice23: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
SomoriiN:
Dru23 must not see these!!

Cc
Heavenlybang radautoworks obekediamondfuto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.