Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (82834 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Evercurious(f): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
Are all Nigerian women obese?!

Negodu this evening newspaper?
Why is she laughing?

She's getting married at 43 & she's laughing? shocked

I trust menopause. If pocohantas cannot give birth at 34 is it this fermented jahpu that will?

*spits angry

ABEG GO DRINK 'OTAPIAPIA' IF YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY FOR HER... ..

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR AND HML TO BOTH OF YOU.. HANDSOME GUY YOU VE GOT THERE AS HUSBAND -TO-BE

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by bass7: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
A perfect figure and face is not everything

Correct
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by almakiyyun(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Over age couple.
Am yet to see a young intending couple, everywhere, prewedding pics of overage couple. Women who are about reaching menopause.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by bass7: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
All I see here are frustrated people, filled with bitterness......

Abeg, happy married life to the beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Evercurious(f): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
almakiyyun:
Over age couple.
Am yet to see a young intending couple, everywhere, prewedding pics of overage couple. Women who are about reaching menopause.

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THIS 'THE OLDER,THE SWEETER?
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2018
tianshie:
Una no sabi wetin be bum shorts.

Seems like Nigerians just learnt that word..
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth. He is getting married to his mother's mate

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2018
odeh
u feel say na naija abi
u frustrated homo
LuciferMessiah:
Are all Nigerian women obese?!

Negodu this evening newspaper?
Why is she laughing?

She's getting married at 43 & she's laughing? shocked

I trust menopause. If pocohantas cannot give birth at 34 is it this fermented jahpu that will?

*spits angry
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2018
tianshie:
Una no sabi wetin be bum shorts.
no be small pant wey dey burn person for yansh?
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2018
1Sharon:

Seems like Nigerians just learnt that word..
try shave your armpits now yuck
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by josiegirl27: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2018
globalresource:
; Why are folks always negative about issues and events? Some are too quick and always seeing the negatives and funny thing is that the same set of people often live a worst life

Calling a lady u don't even know an olosho and calling the about to be happily married guy a mumu for getting married typifies your low level of intelligence

They are getting married. Please Show some respect. Remember Karma is always watching
thank you for this.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bukati2018(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2018
It's well

Don't forget to contact me if you know anyone or have any form of chronic diseases. I have a permanent solution for that
Check my profile
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by tianshie(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no be small pant wey dey burn person for yansh?

Bum shorts.

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by stchinedu: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2018
I have seen the bum shorts but I am still looking for the 'hot' part

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by zoogy2007: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Lankybaby:
she tattooing her leg doesn't make her indecent,do u know whether she did that for fashion sake...her body,her life...nigerians are always thinking negatively,al the guys condemning this lady 90% of them na olosho them dey carry,they would come to Nairaland and be forming saint and boss ..... carrying ppl issues for head like y-clef!!!

This is the only sensible post here.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by sweetest25: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2018
At least she is retired and getting married... God win
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Diso60090(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2018
delugajackson:
Amateurs. You can tell that there's no form of "chemistry" between them. Is that a tattoo on her leg? Confirmed prostitute, if you ask me.

You mean she is from edo state?
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by arnold123: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:
A retired olosho meets a mumu nice guy... embarassed
Which decent woman tattoos her legs?
I just pity the man.
you are very right, she is also shapeless too
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by LZAA: 1:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Gistformant:
Nigerian lady and her husband-to-be releases hot pre-wedding photoshoot as she rocks sexy bum short.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-wears-sexy-bum-short-hot-pre-wedding-pictures

Did they change the meaning of "hot" all of a sudden?
Plus this one get tattoo
Hmmm nawa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by juiceyberry(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2018
That's what he likes and has made his decision
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by bluefilm: 2:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Dis one don go carry expired old cargo come dey pose like wetin I know.

Well sha, na una sabi.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by enemyofprogress: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2018
Apart from Virginia, where else can Dickson travel to?
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Carlmax(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:
I just pity the man.

I quit nairaland!!! walahi una no get joy... Wetin naaaah
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Platony(m): 2:42am On Nov 17, 2018
If she no senior d boy ehn,..na 12yrs. Look at d way he's opening his teeth,..I wonder d amount of trouble of resistance he must av gotten from his family members concerning dis aunty.

Retired ASHI...... undecided
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:56am On Nov 17, 2018
freemi:
i dn fine d hotnes tire abi guy u ce am. @Bouncingbabyboy
the picture 2 cold jare
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by RGBshield: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Gistformant:
Nigerian lady and her husband-to-be releases hot pre-wedding photoshoot as she rocks sexy bum short.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-wears-sexy-bum-short-hot-pre-wedding-pictures

Aunty Tatoo queen ....
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Tahtah: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2018
SweetBuns:
I just pity the man.
Lol, you eh
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by engrjacuzzi: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2018
this ashawo will not make a good wife. she looks like one that will commit infidelity in her marriage.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by mot114(m): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2018
have 2014 Mercedes Benz GL450 for sale ; USA used. With complete papers
Price: #15.5m
Contact me on 07069199730 (call/WhatsApp )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.