Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election (75968 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
I will even by the women going to different villages in Benin telling them how buhari planned to give their lands to herdsmen after he wins.

grin una go run
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
oga that's what you think.

Just check it most atiku investment is in the north, he have been giving free scholarship, doing what government didn't do.

When I said he's respected believe me he's.
You live on propagandas.
How many northeners can afford his university?

Atiku is no match for Buhari and he knows that and that was why he couldn't stand to contest APC ticket with Buhari and he ran to PDP to try his luck.

But that disgrace he is running for will meet him by February

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by hmuhammad(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Who is Kwankwoso?
The hausas already know that Obi destroyed their mosque,made them wear tags and deported them from Anambra.

What do Kwankwoso need to tell them.

The north already hate Atiku so much for associating with Obi from the area that call other zones animals.
thank you, tell the people who know nothing about north.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by OgundeleT(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
spin101:
Saying Saraki dynasty is shaking is a blantant lie.If you look at 2015 election in Lagos State, PDP won 4 or 5 seats of Lagos federal constituency. But does that mean Tinubu's influence over Lagos is dying? The answer is No.PDP won those seats because they are Igbo Dominated environs. That scenario applies to this election today.( It's a Yoruba dominated Environs).

What these means is that No GodFather can win it all every election year.

I am.not a fan of Saraki or Tinubu but the truth remains that, they would both deliver their states Next year. Besides this election is just a bye one, the main one na Feb then we can determine each party's dominance
Continue to deceive yourself. Saraki can't win our own kwara anymore

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin oga let's see Na
Wake up from your slumber.
Buhari shadow will even defeat Atiku come 2019.
grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by sogodihno: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
then you'll hear this.
You'll start seeing different women groups campaigning against Buhari, reason because Buhari don't them they are sex objects.

You start seeing youths protesting why buhari said they are lazy.

You'll start seeing herdsme victim.

Una never see something.

Have you forgotten how buhari removed southerners and put his daughter as nnpc chairman? Our own oil.

Una go run for propaganda

shut up! Buhari's daughter is not NNPC chairman. liar!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

You live on propagandas.
How many northeners can afford his university?

Atiku is no match for Buhari and he knows that and that was why he couldn't stand to contest APC ticket with Buhari and he ran to PDP to try his luck.

But that disgrace he is running for will meet him by February
that's the main problem with Buhari supporters, they don't analyse situation.

I'm not doubting Buhari popularity in the north, but compare to atiku he'll get less votes there
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! Buhari's daughter is not NNPC chairman. liar!
grin una never see anything, how can someone in the village know if I'm right or wrong? grin

Zarah buhari is nnpc chairman and she's earning 5 billion naira monthly.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by OgundeleT(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
gmercy713:
Kwara have suddenly became a Yoruba state in North Central despite not having Yoruba King as Emir. So fast?

Truth be told you don't expect people to vote for same party this isn't a primary school election for goodness sake.

The emir only exist in Ilorin, others are oba and Etsu

7 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:

I'm not doubting Buhari popularity in the north, but compare to atiku he'll get less votes there
Just like how Atiku will also get less votes in the south because he is not a Christian and not from south like Jonathan in 2015.

Why you are thinking that Atiku will pick some votes from Buhari because he is from the north too like Buhari unlike Jonathan in 2015,also know that PDP will also lose some votes in the south too because Atiku is not from the zone like Jonathan in 2015.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Just like how Atiku will also get less votes in the south because he is not a Christian and not from south like Jonathan in 2015.

Why you are thinking that Atiku will pick some votes from Buhari because he is from the north too like Buhari unlike Jonathan in 2015,also know that PDP will also lose some votes in the south too because Atiku is not from the zone like Jonathan in 2015.
yes thank you let's reason like that..

The decided might just be the middle belt
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
77up:
May God bless and increase you for the beautiful updates so far , with you , I don't too miss my good friend butterflyleo grin

Rest in peace to saraki dynasty in kwara and pdp rule in Nigeria.

Who is this butterfly person that everyone keeps mentioning to me? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by nzeobi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:

buhari did well in 2011 and 2015 in the north because he contested against a southern Christian, when he contested against yaradua he was trounced in the same north.
don't spend time arguing with certain people
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Astrosmart: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin una never see anything, how can someone in the village know if I'm right or wrong? grin

Zarah buhari is nnpc chairman and she's earning 5 billion naira monthly.
yeso southerners must hear it. How buhari son rode a bike of 5 billion naira and his father bought private jet to celebrate his recovery using our oil money.

I trust my guys here Na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bukola Saraki was said to have had South West on lock down. Ordinary Kwara Bye Election House of Reps election is giving him bloodied nose

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

One tormentor of ipob pigs. Once he surfaces online miscreants give way tongue

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
nzeobi:

buhari did well in 2011 and 2015 in the north because he contested against a southern Christian, when he contested against yaradua he was trounced in the same north.
sigh these buhari supporters seff..

I thought you guys said all elections before 2015 was rigged? That pdp just gave buhari the votes to make himself think he's popular?

Make una talk one thing na
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by anigbajumo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
divided even though it wasn't saraki strong hold.

2019 is sure for atiku

Atiku winning south south,south east,north central, northeast.
South west divided, half of Kano votes, zamfara Kaduna on locked down in north west.

2019 is sure for atiku

Stop dreaming boy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Astrosmart:
yeso southerners must hear it. How buhari son rode a bike of 5 billion naira and his father bought private jet to celebrate his recovery using our oil money.

I trust my guys here Na
5 billion? grin una wicked

Our own is we'll just organise women leaders and show them how buhari said they are lazy and worthless and how they are only good at sex and just to be men slaves.

Just as they said politics is local angry

APC should have won buhari on how he speaks in public, too late
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
yes thank you let's reason like that..

The decided might just be the middle belt
APC will win the 2 major state of Lagos and kano convincly and the margin of victory in this States will take care of the margin of victory PDP may get in the whole south east.

But going by Anambra election, APC might just share south east votes with PDP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by 77up(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

He's one of best political updaters here and APC loyalist for thst matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
I am from the constituency where election was held earlier today. I'm greatly amused with things I have read here about the results released so far. Let me be frank with you, my people voted not because of APC or PDP. Although a bigger party platform was plausible. It is a protest vote against Saraki and not because of Lai Muhammed. Presidential election may not be the same. I guess people have been woken up electorally.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin I was among those that banned him, he'll never rise again.

Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

APC will win the 2 major state of Lagos and kano convincly and the margin of victory in this States will take care of the margin of victory PDP may get in the whole south east.

But going by Anambra election, APC might just share south east votes with PDP.

okay oo grin

Let's see how APC will win no man's land and gandollar state
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PHILipu1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
nzeobi:

Was Buhari trounced in the north against Yaradaua?.

But even the Yaradua admitted publicly that the election that brought him to power was too bad and reforms were needed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

For real? Why have all these PDP supporters been trying to say I am that person?

Is the person male or female?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
koropon:
I am from the constituency where election was held earlier today. I'm greatly amused with things I have read here about the results released so far. Let me be frank with you, my people voted not because of APC or PDP. Although a bigger party platform was plausible. It is a protest vote against Saraki and not because of Lai Muhammed. Presidential election may not be the same. I guess people have been woken up electorally.
[/s]

OK! Take handkerchief..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
koropon:
angry saraki is Kwara, Kwara is saraki.

He'll win it back after Atiku wins.

He's smart, he knows Buhari will loose even tinubu(atiku boy) is already thinking of jumping
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Legend007: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Can we see the remaining results please... to those who know.

I am not here for all these back and forth arguments.

Thanks.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Binikingdowm: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

For real? Why have all these PDP supporters been trying to say I am that person?

Is the person male or female?
lalasticlala seun this is butterflyleo, he's using an alternate moniker
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
77up:
He's one of best political updaters here and APC loyalist for thst matter.

Oh OK. So how come I have never seen that moniker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.