Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election (75910 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2018
@OfficialAPCNg candidate for Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/ Oke-Ero bye-election on the queue to be accredited

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by jayman00004(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2018
alatise is a man of the people not ajulo ,this is not matter of party ,people is love the man contesting under PDP. Saraki is wise.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by landmark86: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Take it or not
Ajulo is going to WIN
APC is for Kwara
Kwarans embrace APC
We all say no to PDP & SARAKI
Cos it our New dawn Era (cos what eyes have not see or ears have not heard will be the order of the day, amen).

12 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by peteruuu(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Kingosytex:

tiffnubu, gandollarje, hell rufai, okoroawusa et al are all saints
You read that in my comment?
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Officialpdpnig: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
jayman00004:
alatise is a man of the people not ajulo ,this is not matter of party ,people is love the man contesting under PDP. Saraki is wise.

Ajulo is a household name in Kwara. Both are business men but Ajulo is far more popular

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by johnmartus(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
GVGR:
Engr. Olosunde Sunday and local govt. APC chairman an APC leader obbo ile ward is moving with mopol hilux right now. No intimidation.. Let peoples' vote count
#kwaradecides
can you create a thread and give us report I'm interested in this election.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by OgundeleT(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
blackrules1:

2019?
I mean 2015
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Voters in disarray at Igangu PU, as the @OfficialPDPNig candidate is accused of inducing voters with 2k each, the presence of @NigeriaPolice has brought tranquillity back to the process.
Gani Cook olododo and sheriki Gambiri from kwara central currently buying vote at Ekan meje Oke-ero local govt. What is the business of a kwara central candidate in Kwara south issue. Apc is a joke honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Gani Cook olododo and sheriki Gambiri from kwara central currently buying vote at Ekan meje Oke-ero local govt. What is the business of a kwara central candidate in Kwara south issue. Apc is a joke honestly.

Show there picture let c Dem
You soar losers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018
imam07:
Who are u to say a fellow pdp man will win d election wen u are not God.
god will not come to tell me 1+1=2 u know dat
Oh i bet you claimed to know mathematics more than God.
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection18 Mrs. Owolabi @OfficialPDPNig women leader at Osi ward, has connived with @NigeriaPolice to arrest innocent voters at the PU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by searchlight: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
saraki you end is neargringrin
the man has boldly written his name in the political history book of Nigeria. its left for me and you to struggle and climb to the high echelon of political proceedings. concentrate on yourself and what you can achieve than beaming your searchlight on an already made man. I hate buhari with passion but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the greatest and most influential Nigerian living or dead. even if saraki quits politics today you and I might not reach his level. saraki is everything you are I pray to God on our kneels to become so criticise his ill actions but always acknowledge his achievements.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by PureMe01: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Voters in disarray at Igangu PU, as the @OfficialPDPNig candidate is accused of inducing voters with 2k each, the presence of @NigeriaPolice has brought tranquillity back to the process.
it is official! so na u be officialpdpnig?? lol..u werent smart enough grin grin
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection18 Voters apathy at Osi, in Ekiti LG.

Hmmmm

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
searchlight:
the man has boldly written his name in the political history book of Nigeria. its left for me and you to struggle and climb to the high echelon of political proceedings. concentrate on yourself and what you can achieve than beaming your searchlight on an already made man. I hate buhari with passion but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the greatest and most influential Nigerian living or dead. even if saraki quits politics today you and I might not reach his level. saraki is everything you are I pray to God on our kneels to become so criticise his ill actions but always acknowledge his achievements.
[/s]

This one is already in tears!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Oh i bet you claimed to know mathematics more than God.
The Almighty God has already provided me with organ to use to solve 95% of my physical problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Apc thugs reportedly snatching ballot box in Omu-Aran ward 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
PureMe01:
it is official! so na u be officialpdpnig?? lol..u werent smart enough grin grin
Na wao.apc just needs 30 percent
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
#KwaraByElection18 Mrs. Owolabi @OfficialPDPNig women leader at Osi ward, has connived with @NigeriaPolice to arrest innocent voters at the PU.
Show us the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
BlackAfrican:
For those who have been predicting that APC won't get up to 50% votes in the North Central, this election will disgrace you all today grin grin

So kwara is the bulk of NC to you?
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:
Inec will cancel.apc has overpowered saraki where it matters most on the election ground.if pdp are to win,it will be marginally.this is how tough elections will be in rivers,Delta and other pdp bases next year.you can see why atiku can't win.tuniski come and see

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So kwara is the bulk of NC to you?
If apc gets it today,North Central is gone

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Teedoe25:

See mumu fooling his self
You think we are like you
Nothing of such has happen
Get ur brain together for another lie
Me and you today
We will see who will cry at last

10 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by imam07: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
searchlight:
why weeping? Which political history? The one u wrote and published or d one he wrote himself? Can u compare his dented history wit Obafemi Awolowo.
I bet nah u alone go dey read d history book.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Bishop4real: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Magalan:

If you are not grounded on economic dynamics, dont bother venturing into it.. you speak so much about asking parents, its obvious you are still a kid... if you were grown enough physically and intellectually, facts rather than parents would cloud your mind..

Was the minimum wage not shifted accordingly to accommodate cost of living during the periods between 1999 and 2015?

Why was Nigeria rated 3rd fastest growing economy in 2013?

Why were we rated happiest in the world in 2011? Are happy people hungry people?

Petrol was sold in the US in 1980 for $0.36, now its $2.58 which is over 1000% increase, guess their economy is ruined aswell?..

You lack facts, move along with your tales by moon light propaganda story..

Why did Sanusi, the then CBN governor, warned that he pities whoever that will run Nigeria beyond 2015 bcoz he believed that Nigeria was on the part of self destruction due to the brazen fraud & depletion of the nation's reserves? Why did Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, the then finance minister, warn Nigerians in 2014 to brace up for tougher times ahead? Why did Charles Soludo make similar remarks?

And to think these were people who directly handled the economy under PDP leaves much to be desired!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by bounceback: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
#KwaraByElection18 At Ile Olupo Oke, PU 001, @OfficialPDPNig seen engaged in vote buying, and angry voters locked them inside the house. They are now begging to be released...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2018
#KwaraByElection Accreditation and voting ongoing peacefully in Arandun, with voters trooping out en mass to exercise their franchise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Lai Mohammed on the queue to cast his vote. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Stocking: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Modarun:

Since Atikus dubai trip every Zombie is catching cold. Why not like for Buhari/Lie Mohammed, Share for Atiku/Sakaki? We know Zombies are on antidepression drugs these days.
How’s my like and shares your business?
What’s stopping you fro. Doing your own?

2 Likes

Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by Nemesis001: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
quickberry2:

You are asking someone who resides in Kwara state what he knows about Kwara politics?

Oga go back to your cage sharperly.

Bmc enter your cage sharp sharp, this discussion isn't meant for zombies
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by quickberry2(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
jayman00004:

People is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!
Re: Live Update: Kwara Bye Election by quickberry2(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Nemesis001:

Bmc enter your cage sharp sharp, this discussion isn't meant for zombies

Pig, that is my local govt. of origin, oya enter ur cage......elede

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.