Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (13382 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Its nice to hear you're making progress. Making backgrounds like that is done using floral swirls created in a vector software like illustrator and corel draw. To get it go to google and search for floral vectors, they are plenty and come either in .cdr or .ai or .eps. Also you can search for floral brushes on photoshop too and there are many free ones online.

About the particle coming together effect, that is achieved using a brush called debris brush which you can download through google. Or you can use splatter brushes for a similar effect, you just have to match the colors and use layer masks or eraser tool to blend it. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
To make skin to be smooth there is a plug in known as portraiture in photoshop, manually you can use the healing brush tool and then use gaussian blur to smooth it out
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by hectorswag(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
i'm lovin this, i got no idea of how to use photoshop, but i love what u can create with it and im really eager to learn, i just downloaded the software, i know i'll have a whole lot of questions to ask.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
Take your best shot! I'll answer any question you have. If you want any tutorial video let me know. I'll suggest if you are in lagos migrate to computer village and buy photoshop videos it'll really help you

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by okiuso(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
Pls help! I need plug-ins. Am usin cs4. I will be glad if u could upload it to me via godswill24@ymail.com. Thanks.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2011
search google for plugins, I've never used plugins so am afraid I cant help in that area. but if you have a photoshop related question on how to achieve any kind of effect let me know
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Adexvyb(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2011
i went to computer village last week i couldnt locate where to get the video tutorial can u please describe where and those i can get it from please.i need it sharp sharp this week.i cant just wait any longer to get it.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
its common in computer village, if you enter through under bridge where all those software vendors are ask them for photoshop tutorials, make sure to check that its not an empty dvd buy looking at the disc you will see the data written on it as a different shade and covers most of the dvd. if you dont then I can make it available for ya for N5,000 which includes 10Gig+ and over 30hrs of photoshop tutorial videos. but in computer village you'll get it for like 200bucks per dvd although there is no guarantee.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
price is negotiable though
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by peterpro(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2011
do you train people
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2011
Yeah I do train ppl.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by URFATHER: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
PLease ugo2u some video tutorial the person teaching some time are not always audible please i was watching a tutorial on how to make e-book cover the person said we should get a photoshop action script. While making one he went to window and click on action and then clicked on one of the words there i couldnt see but he said he got it from photoactionscript.com when i serached for the page what i saw is not wat i saw on his own when he was giving the tutorial. please where can i get one can u give a link and how to install it thanks!!!!!!! or do u have another way of created ebook cover !! please expecting ur reply fanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
photoshop action scripts are just a set of pre stated command, if you tell me which action script you are looking for then I can get it for you.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Switbitch(f): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2011
Me too i want it wink wink wink wink wink wink i want the book and magazine action script design hope its freeĀ  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
I have checked and its not for free sorry. maybe I will even create one. lol smiley
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by URFATHER: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ugo2u so its not free angry angry angry angry angry angry angry me like free things na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue So can u get every thing for me. if u cant get the book and magazine cover for me. how much is it self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
$40
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by temmy888: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2011
@ugo; I have read through this tread and i am extreamly impressed with the job you are doing. You dont have to be a politician befor eyou can impact on peoples lives you are doing a great job. The world would be better place with people like you. Ugo i have a creative mind, and i would love to learn graphic designing. I am serious minded and based in lagos,pls advise me on how to proceed. my email is mailadeyemi888@yahoo.com.
I am patiently waiting for your response.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2011
learning graphic designing is quite easy, but the most important thing is to be able to be creative, but if you want to learn graphics here are what you'll do

1. Get yourself a Laptop (2 gig at least or more whith duo core processor) the faster the better
2. Go to Ikeja (computer village) and get all the photoshop and corel video tutorials you can find. they cost 200 per DVD but check the disc face to be sure you are not getting empty dvd
3. get internet connection, starcomms has no data limits so you can be able to visit graphic sites and download tutorials
4. make out time to practice and practice alot

that will get you started in learning graphics

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by URFATHER: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ugo2u the lady on this pix please how can i get something like that and 2ndly how can i fade a picture in photoshop cs4 or photoshop

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
That is a vector art, its possible in photoshop using the pen tool to outline the colors. although you can also use silhouette brushes to achieve the same effect. as for fading a picture in photoshop you can use either lower the opacity or use the layer blend modes
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by drone99(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
How can i created an urban tone in photoshop? See attached photo.

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by frank317: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2011
well done Ugo.
i got this that was snapped with a nokia phone and the qaulity is actually poor. that fact is that the picture was taken in a poor light environment and the image(even one can see it) is not bright, its a little bit dull. pls how can i sharpen it, brigthen is and make is more colourful. thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Udobass: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Please i am just learning the rudiments of photoshop; how can i attach imagenomic plug-in to my photoshop after purchasing the plug-in? Thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
go to my computer > program files > adobe >adobe photoshop > plug ins and drop it in there
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by frank317: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
emmm, is there any reason why u didnt answer my question? is it impossible?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by frank317: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
whats really happening
why did u choose nt to reply me, been waiting
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by osasp(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
well frank i believe you have to upload the picture in question so we can see it and make suggestions
frank3.16:

whats really happening
why did u choose nt to reply me, been waiting

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by fd4all234(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
my follow nairalander, i need a guide on how to use adobe photoshop cs4 to design,
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by okizle(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hi ugo, thanks for ur help with the flora brushes, been very instrumental. wow!
just wanted to know the, floral vectors, do they function like floral brushes?
i mean the brushes are in .abr format and i just need to load'em into the brush dialogue to use.
but floral vectors are in .ai, .cdr or .eps. it seems impossible to load and use as a brush. how do i achieve this feat.

PS most of what i have been able to achieve is thru what u teach, keep up the good work!
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
well vector brushes are meant for vector graphics and can only be used as vectors but, you can also use them as photoshop brushes but you have to manually convert them to brushes. if you want a tutorial on that let me know ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cladez Portfolio (2022) / New 4bedroom Bungalow House Plan/building Plan, Architectural Design / I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.