Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (13385 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2011
am really not facebook active
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by mayorwizy: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
Please, would like to know how to shave hair like this and also clean the image to be as neat as this one, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
kindly paste the pic you want to shave
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by sisqology(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
hi, i dont know if u can mail me an ebook ugo, scuby1000@gmail.com
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
They are too big to attach, check online
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by realisticm: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
For goodness sake, why are we telling these people the secret of photoshop learning? what do we gain by telling them that there are bunch of tutorial online? people that knows it why cant we just keep the online tutorial a secret and collect dough from whoever is interesting in learning it and teach them ourself? Guys believe me its sucks people outta there dont respect any graphics artist anymore cos they think they can also do it by just going online and read the tutorial undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2011
there is a difference between who wants to learn from me and who wants to learn photoshop, if you say you want to learn from me then I will tell you how much it will cost not because of what am going to teach essentially but for my time which is important, if the individual wants to learn on his own he can go online and learn, photoshop is just a tool all that matters is what you do with it. and its never always about money, my teacher for 3ds max refered to me online and he is still making money with other stuff.

If you are interested pls go to psdtuts.com for photoshop tutorials. if you want to learn from me then let me know

2 Likes

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Unikqe: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hi bro, pls am just a few month old in photography how do I start from the scratch in Photoshop editing? Pls help am DESPERATE.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by ugo2u(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2011
find someone who knows photoshop well, ask him to teach you and pay him for his time.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by youngestpr(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2011
Pls i need to make these gears in the link to rotate. Any one having an idea on this, pls help.
http://mavirroco.com/oscommerce-2.3.1/catalog/images/store_logo.png
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by RAKISROSS: 6:00am On May 01, 2012
Good stuff...OK probably a noob as question but here i go....

Im working on an image in photoshop that I set at 12cm by 24cm. Looks great, fits on screen rulers so I save as a JPeg but when i go to print it its waay to big... How do i make the printed version or saved version stick to its 12 by 24 proprtions??

please help
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by quiestla: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Please i want to ask you a question.Please between RGB and CYMK which one is good for print production?And which resolution is 72 OR 300?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by itzsamflex: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2013
bro ugo pls hlp me, hw can i make some1s skin smoth?? nd also wer can i get good backgrounds!!!! will be xpectin ya reply bro... tnx
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Fablosclemzy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
i just installed photoshop CS4 on a windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) and its saying "Application Error, The Application failed to initialize properly (0x0000034). click ok to terminate the application."....ahv tried changing the compatibility as i did on a windows 7 but still to no avail. please what should i do? waiting for your replies please!
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Do you train?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Larondo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please I need portraiture plugin to use on photoshop CS5, the one I have is a trial version and the trial period has expired. I dont know how to buy the key, but I'll prefer if i can get the cracked version..pls help!
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Agbeke2013: 5:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Larondo: Please I need portraiture plugin to use on photoshop CS5, the one I have is a trial version and the trial period has expired. I dont know how to buy the key, but I'll prefer if i can get the cracked version..pls help!
call or whatsapp me on 08090767787.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by HOYEHYEHMY: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Confirm!
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by chiponn(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please how can I add image to my ebook cover using photoshop 7.0
Thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by myhobbies(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
chiponn:
Please how can I add image to my ebook cover using photoshop 7.0
Thanks

How please?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by Pchizy: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2017
i just installed CS4 Photoshop but I found out that I was not able to add "Portraiture" or "Noise Ware" App as in CS7.0.

Please Sirs, help me out on how to go about that.
Thanks very much
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. by micton(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
ugo2u:
Ask and I will answer your photoshop questions, whatever it is

I have some pictures to Photoshop, pls I need assistance. can you help me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cladez Portfolio (2022) / New 4bedroom Bungalow House Plan/building Plan, Architectural Design / I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.