Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Thread closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (1936 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2018
People saying OP has an ulterior motive amaze me, asking him why he wants to get married and reminding him that he’s a man that should’nt be in a rush.

He is 35 for God’s sake, y’all want him to get married at 37-40? And when he’s 50 his child will be in secondary school? Lol, and then as for the short period, what happened to those he wasted years dating? I guess they didn’t work out, y’all give him the chance to try something new.

I wish you well OP
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
People saying OP has an ulterior motive amaze me, asking him why he wants to get married and reminding him that he’s a man that should’nt be in a rush.

He is 35 for God’s sake, y’all want him to get married at 37-40? And when he’s 50 his child will be in secondary school? Lol, and then as for the short period, what happened to those he wasted years dating? I guess they didn’t work out, y’all give him the chance to try something new.

I wish you well OP
thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by carter009(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Most you always disgrace yourself,, Goshhhhhh you talk too much, useless thing.
highqueen:

Why don't you want your wife to work?

You must be a control freak.
Well, there are ladies that would love your type of man, the man that won't stress them with work rather than subscribing for then to watch see world or telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Hugo55(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
No girl in your street or place of work.
That's btw, let us see a full pix of you.
Hello dear, how are you doing?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
carter009:
Most you always disgrace yourself,, Goshhhhhh you talk too much, useless thing.
hmmm
Re: Thread closed by Lisa500: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Call me 08111784048
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Good luck, OP.

elipheleh:
Man stop degrading your self. Man you are too young for this. You are a man for crying out loud. Time plenty for you.

Calm down and enjoy life. Play games small.

Or do your inheritance depend on marriage? Just thinking your motive. What could make a man this willing to seek women for marriage when very other men are running from it.
He's too young for marriage at his age? He should play games? He has time? Etc. OP, just ignore this entire post because it's nonsense.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Good luck, OP.

He's too young for marriage at 35? He should play games? He has time? Etc. OP, just ignore this entire post because it's nonsense.
don't mind him
Re: Thread closed by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Why don't you want your wife to work?

You must be a control freak.
Well, there are ladies that would love your type of man, the man that won't stress them with work rather than subscribing for then to watch see world or telemundo.
Where did he write that?

You can't even read and understand!

Dumbass!

Re: Thread closed by Kvngsremm(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
QuintusLentulus:
Hello,

I am 35years old and a working class guy, im really searching for a nice and beautiful lady to marry, i do not want to waste any more time. Immediately we get along, then we start making plans from this December.

I am quite comfortable but not an OBO, by the grace of God i do have just enough to takia of a decent family. The lady should be ready to relocate and be very serious.

Between 25-32 is what i seek, a Christian, she must not neccessarily be working but at least a graduate or a business enthusiast

Kindly send me an email ASAP.

Thanks
This guy/man is a big fool
Re: Thread closed by jayauthentic(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pesin go apply for work come apply for relationship again?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Your insults are just too much
Re: Thread closed by clemzo101(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hahaha hahaha. I don laugh taya. Una don successfully pursue op
Re: Thread closed by Oyindidi(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hugo55:

Hello dear, how are you doing?
I'm good, you?
Re: Thread closed by Hugo55(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm good, you?
Am fine, thanks. Hope things are things are moving smoothly with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I No Longer Have A Womb” – Toyin Lawani Breaks Down, Confesses Publicly / I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time / 5 Main Reasons Why People Easily Give In To Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.