Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Flatmate Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flatmate Needed (2197 Views)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
I know this is totally not the place to post this, but only people looking to buy lands visit properties section.

Hi, good evening. Does anyone have a room or bq in their house they are willing to sublet?
I'm very much interested please. My budget is under 300k.

I work on the island, so I'd prefer somewhere on the island.

Alternatively, if you know anyone about to move out of their apartment (self-contained), kindly let me know. I'm trying to cut out all those surcharges agents make new tenants pay.

Kindly send a DM.
Re: Flatmate Needed by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I know this is totally not the place to post this, but only people looking to buy lands visit properties section.

Hi, good evening. Does anyone have a room or bq in their house they are willing to sublet?

Alternatively, if you know anyone about to move out of their apartment (self-contained), kindly let me know. I'm trying to cut out all those surcharges agents make new tenants pay.

Kindly send a DM.

Park your bag and come to the Mainland tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Acidosis:

Lol. Just leave me alone!

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by LyfeJennings(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Kindly send a DM.

Hmmmm
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2019
LyfeJennings:

What's Ur budget

250 max.
Re: Flatmate Needed by LyfeJennings(m): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

250 max.

Hmmmm
Re: Flatmate Needed by Acidosis(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Just leave me alone!
cheesy We will talk about it
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
[quoteLyfeJennings p]

Hmmmm[/quote]
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
LyfeJennings post=:

Hmmmm
Re: Flatmate Needed by Yoighaman(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2019
@OP: Would assist in finding out and revert. Cheers.
Re: Flatmate Needed by Yoighaman(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Kindly send a DM.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yoighaman:

Thanks, dear. I already found and paid for a place.
Re: Flatmate Needed by Yoighaman(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Aii then. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by crunchyg: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Wow, that's good to hear, was it a bq or are you sharing with anybody and how much did you get the place because I have a friend that is also looking for something like that
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
crunchyg:

Wow, that's good to hear, was it a bq or are you sharing with anybody and how much did you get the place because I have a friend that is also looking for something like that

No. 300k... a room in a flat. The rooms were given out separately. It's a really nice place. Beautiful and spacious.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by crunchyg: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

No. 300k... a room in a flat. The rooms were given out separately. It's a really nice place. Beautiful and spacious.
Thanks I appreciate, but are thee rooms ensuite and how do you handle the kitchen?

2 Likes

Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
crunchyg:

Thanks I appreciate, but are thee rooms ensuite and how do you handle the kitchen?

All ensuite! One large kitchen with necessary fittings.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by crunchyg: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

wow that's nice and even without seeing the place I can imagine already how fine it will look, but I hope its not Ajah because that looks a little bit far

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by tendawarrior1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

biko is dre stil room. HV bin looking for a gud place for weeks now no luck. pls help oo. budget is 250. tks
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
tendawarrior1:
biko is dre stil room. HV bin looking for a gud place for weeks now no luck. pls help oo. budget is 250. tks

I doubt if any room's still available. But I'll ask the agent and revert to you.
Re: Flatmate Needed by tendawarrior1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I doubt if any room's still available. But I'll ask the agent and revert to you.

thanks I WD be waiting.
Re: Flatmate Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
tendawarrior1:

thanks I WD be waiting.

Yeah. All taken, sorry.
Re: Flatmate Needed by tendawarrior1(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Yeah. All taken, sorry.
thanks for d effort

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed by IprintMONEY: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Come and stay in my bq for free of you have big yansh and ready to suck my preek regularly. I am married so u don't have to bother about me disturbing you too much. In fact no bills for u grin
Re: Flatmate Needed by efewizey(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Acidosis:

You can stay in my house for free

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos / Spot The Difference BTW 2 Nigerian Couples Who Visited ATM Machine {{photos}} / I Miss Those Days Of Love Letters: Write A Love Letter To Me Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.