Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man (1961 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / How To Romance Your Wife / Romance Your Career With A Professional Certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by Storyboy247: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
How to romance your man with these worthy tips and tricks

Do men like romance? The answer is yes, regardless of how much they try to deny it. Guys want to be wooed and treated like a king from time to time, and this serves as a hint to us ladies that we must also give him some.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

With guys, romance is simple, personal, and straightforward. They look more for the value than the grandeur of their lady’s efforts.

Now that we’ve established the fact that men do want to be romanced, let’s get right on the how.

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship
Romance is crucial to the success and health of a relationship. When there is no romance, the relationship falls apart. Think of it as the coal to a fire which must be kept burning. When that fire dies, problems like cheating and apathy for one another could occur.

Romance keeps the connection and intimacy between partners strong and alive. Romance differentiates a relationship from merely being a friendship. The beautiful thing about it is that it is quickly rekindled. Any gesture, as long as you want to please and show your partner how much he means to you, is an act of romance.

90 Short and Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes at Your Wedding

Romance can be incorporated in any activity such as taking a walk together and fully engaging with one another, inserting a sweet note between the pages of your partner’s book that he reads before bed or trying a new position in bed are all acts of romance.

Romantic gestures reassure your partner that you care, love, respect, desire, and are attracted to him.

How To Romance Your Man In A Relationship

1. Take care of yourself
Spending some time at the salon, getting your hair fixed and your nails done or buying new clothes will do wonders to your relationship, much to our surprise. Guys notice these things and you taking care of yourself shows that you also care for him. Plus, they also like seeing us sexy, so it’s a win-win!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by bestyquote: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by bestyquote: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
[url="https://bestyquote.com/"]quotes[/url]
2)family quotes
[url="https://bestyquote.com/inspirational-family-quotes/"]family quotes[/url]
3)smile quotes
[url="https://bestyquote.com/cute-smile-quotes/"]smile quotes[/url]
4) hard work quotes
[url="https://bestyquote.com/quotes-on-hard-working-for-motivation/"]

hardworking quotes[/url]
5) quotes for girls
[url="https://bestyquote.com/beautiful-quotes-for-girls/"]quotes for girls[/url]
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by Landargas: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
If you want your man to be romantic - tell him about it. Not all men know that ladies need romance. Some believe that a lady needs only fidelity, and the rest is optional.
Talk with your men, love them and respected, then they will make you the happiest woman.

1 Like

Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by Haniya619: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
I love to create my own paths and today I am doing what I love doing the most. good night message to husband
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by dingibingi: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Your blog is amazing dude. i love to visit it everyday. very nice layout and content fesco bill online
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by seopvo: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
I really like your writing style, wonderful information, thank you for posting. churidar models
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by seostacky: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic: efasheen
Re: 20 Sweet And Sensual Ways On How To Romance Your Man by seostacky: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hello, I was researching the web and I came across your blog. Keep in the great work. urdu novel

(1) (Reply)

Clingy Nurse / She Is Always Playing With My Emotions / +18: Is She Cheating Or Not? To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.