Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

She Started It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Started It (920 Views)

Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! / See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Started It by Eshyy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
Cant figure out wats wrong wit dis chic, I mean she came after me, I fell and now she's acting lyk am forcing her to be my GF.
Re: She Started It by sophy09: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
How did she come after you? you guys are funny o. You might have termed her friendliness to mean something else.
Re: She Started It by CaptCavey(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
Then end it poster!
Re: She Started It by papa190(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2010
^^
No dont, continue angry
Re: She Started It by Onchedu(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2010
So pull back again and if she doesn't come after u then get Ur move on since Ur not mature enough to know that U don't date a girl just cos she wants u to but cos u want to and can appreciate that she would provide U the comfortable grounds to get to chase her.
Re: She Started It by Mayflowa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2010
That's seduction. Hold back a little and watch.
Re: She Started It by Omolola1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2010
all i can tell you is 'TAKE HEART'
Re: She Started It by papa190(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
Yeah Mr and Mrs 190 both says TAKE HEART
Re: She Started It by carlinks: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
i feel you, was in the same situation that i was feeling so fly but when i was ready as the girl kept coming on strongly,she just pulled back and relaxed and i kept asking myself what happened?, i guess some of them do it for the kicks
Re: She Started It by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
i thouht i was the only one who experienced this sh** its like girls are funned of that thing. they come after u with full force untill u cant help but develop a liking for them. then once uv fallen, they start with their "hard to get" games. its annoying angry girls its either ur down or not! no time for long tin
Re: She Started It by cantell(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Poster,
Guess she found out you weren't worth the trouble.
Run along bro!
Re: She Started It by Henesi2010(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Eshyy:

Cant figure out wats wrong wit dis chic, I mean she came after me, I fell and now she's acting lyk am forcing her to be my GF.
Sorry, it's not the will of God.
Re: She Started It by jamace(m): 3:14am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ grin grin
Re: She Started It by ice234: 3:18am On Jul 26, 2010
na so
Re: She Started It by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2010
kpere cry cry
Re: She Started It by double08(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2010
spray some bills around
LOVE.4BUG:

kpere cry cry

thought they said you were a guy
Re: She Started It by Eshyy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
Onchedu:

So pull back again and if she doesn't come after u then get your move on since your not mature enough to know that U don't date a girl just cos she wants u to but cos u want to and can appreciate that she would provide U the comfortable grounds to get to chase her.

tanx mehn dats wat finally helped, seems she wanted me , got me and was finally feelin relaxed. I mean she culdnt blieve I culd go d whole day witout pikin her calls.
Re: She Started It by Tosinville(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
@slyfoxxjoe, you're right and a good observant, its true girls r fond of dat lol

(1) (Reply)

Grand Style Wedding~~ / Is It Rude To Ask For Contact Information? / That Special Someone, Does He/she Really Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.