Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is This A Call For Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Call For Break Up? (872 Views)

Reasons For Break Ups In Marriages,weddings,relationships E.t.c. / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Call For Break Up? by eatme: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
A friend of mine asked her boyfriend to give her money to buy Indian Hair. And he directed her to this company called "Goldenlacewigs" that is hosting a contest and giving away free Indian Hair.

Apparently, the contest is open to everyone around the world and he wants her to enter with the hopes she would win.

The babe is really upset and wants to break up with him.

Na wa ooo
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by eatme: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
For those of you who might be interested, here is their FB link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoldenLaceWigsCom/153054048249#

and here are the contest details:

YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Summer is around the corner and GoldenLaceWigs wants to give two lucky ladies: 300g of any GoldenLaceWigs' style, 18", 100%, Indian Remy hair of her choice.

Here's how it works, simply suggest our group page to your friends and once they like our page, have them post your name on our wall as the person that introduced,  them to the page. E.g 'added by Marge Simpson'.

The first member to have 30 new fans post their name on the wall wins! And the first 50 members to have their names posted on the wall by 30 new or existing fans will enter in a draw to win.

From Now April 13th - April the 30th. The winners will be announced on the May 1st 2011.

We will ask the winners to post a picture of their new hair style once they receive their prize. This contest is 100% real with real winners.

Join the fun. If not, invite your friends to join.

And this contest is open to any and everyone around the world.

Good Luck Ladies.
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by deniyor: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Yes it is. The lady is too immature to be in a relationship and the bf should break up with her (not the other way round).
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Beync(f): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
I like wat d bf frnd did by directing her to d company so she can try her luck, yeye gf tongue
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by 190: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beync:

I like wat d bf frnd did by directing her to d company so she can try her luck, yeye gf tongue

Beync apply for your Brazillian hair on this site www.190.go.dash.you.free.hair.if.you.report.to.my.bedroom.com angry angry angry
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Mcleo007(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Shitty stuffs like dis only happen in Africa; Nigeria in particular. Lazy, bloke assss biatches! Yeye opportunists.
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Africanqueen2(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd. the guy too much, if she breaks up with him then its good riddance to bad rubbish for him.
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Beync(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
190:

Beync apply for your Brazillian hair on this site www.190.go.dash.you.free.hair.if.you.report.to.my.bedroom.com angry angry angry
I hav Gud Naigerian hair cheesy i dont need Brazillian hair tongue
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by 190: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ add Brazillian hair on top angry angry
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
lmao wth? grin
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Natasha2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Beync(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
190:

^^ add Brazillian hair on top angry angry
I bless u with dreadlocks
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by 190: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Back 2 sender undecided
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beync:

I bless u with dreadlocks

LMAO
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by eatme: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2011
na wa
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2011
eatme:

na wa

o.  grin grin
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by 190: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2011
bhusayor:

LMAO

Keep laffing @ me,

I go bless u with DA-DA very soon,

U know where i go catch you!! angry angry angry
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by desholah(m): 1:56am On Apr 17, 2011
OP.
dAMN IT . . . . .ROTFLMAU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those girls can never change sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by vaLasce(m): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2011
break up?just becos of indian hair?
ha nigerian hair no dey grow again?
Lmfao!
bukina fasso hair nko?
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by 190: 2:28am On Apr 17, 2011
vaLasce:

break up?just becos of indian hair?
ha nigerian hair no dey grow again?
Lmfao!
bukina fasso hair nko?

u are mean grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Phate07(m): 4:15am On Apr 17, 2011
eatme:

For those of you who might be interested, here is their FB link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoldenLaceWigsCom/153054048249#

and here are the contest details:

YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Summer is around the corner and GoldenLaceWigs wants to give two lucky ladies: 300g of any GoldenLaceWigs' style, 18", 100%, Indian Remy hair of her choice.

Here's how it works, simply suggest our group page to your friends and once they like our page, have them post your name on our wall as the person that introduced,  them to the page. E.g 'added by Marge Simpson'.

The first member to have 30 new fans post their name on the wall wins! And the first 50 members to have their names posted on the wall by 30 new or existing fans will enter in a draw to win.

From Now April 13th - April the 30th. The winners will be announced on the May 1st 2011.

We will ask the winners to post a picture of their new hair style once they receive their prize. This contest is 100% real with real winners.

Join the fun. If not, invite your friends to join.

And this contest is open to any and everyone around the world.

Good Luck Ladies.

Kai, see marketing strategy.
Posting an advert as a help topic. Nothing i wont see on Nl. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by Phate07(m): 4:19am On Apr 17, 2011

But OP you are mean o.

So the value of 1500(50*30) FB fans is just worth two GoldenLaceWigs? undecided
Re: Is This A Call For Break Up? by aminalib(f): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2011
lmao her boyfriend is smart

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give A Godly Apology. / Read Pls. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Go Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.