Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart (674 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by Modarun(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2018
By Ayo Onikoyi
November 10, 2018 5:25 PM

Curvy and sexy singer from Botswana, Lorraine Lionheart, who was part of the just concluded Felabration in Lagos has shared her impression of the Nigerian men with Potpourri in an Insta chat.
The doting mother of one who also visited Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria said she had a jolly good time in the country. She also said she had little interactions with the women, and could only say something about the Nigerian man.
“I learnt on my recent trip that there are no set characteristics that describe or define a Nigerian man. More especially, that most have the ability to transform themselves into whatever they like at any given time. But for me personally, it’s a quality I like, being able to adapt to different environments and settings,” she said.
Comparing Abuja men to Lagos men, the crooner who has sung about the commercial tricycle (Keke) used all over Nigeria, as a perfect romantic get-away said the Lagos men appeal to her more.
“I had the opportunity to spend a bit of time in Abuja, and the men there were different from men in Lagos. Lagos is a highly commercial city and a lot of men there tend to give interpersonal interactions a commercial approach, maybe without realising it.
I don’t know how else to put this , but personally, I was overwhelmed with how much money I got offered by men randomly in Lagos. In Abuja, men want to talk to you even in the streets and have an actual conversation. But in Lagos they walk to you with their mobile phone already open, ready to store your number, they don’t have time. Everything has a price in Lagos .
But I love that go-getter attitude of Lagos men though. They see what they want and they don’t hesitate. I was in a nightclub in Abuja, and there was a guy staring at me all night but afraid to talk to me. Every time I turned around there he was still looking at me.
But not doing anything about it. In Lagos it would have been a different story altogether,” she added.
Lorraine Lionheart has performed at the Felabration for the second time in a row. She’s no stranger in Nigeria as she has also shot a video of single ‘Keke na Pepe’ in Lagos.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/the-difference-between-abuja-men-and-lagos-men-botswana-singer-lorraine-lionheart/

Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by WinningEleven(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by WinningEleven(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
. cool
Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by R0ckefeller: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Nigeria may be terrible because of one or more things but no matter where you from we are still the giant of Africa in most things.
Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by LuciferDivine: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2018
So she tried them all?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by bobokeshington: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2018
cool
Re: The Difference Between Abuja Men And Lagos Men – Lorraine Lionheart by bobokeshington: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
najja girls shey una dey hear now

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!!!!!!!! / Viral Pictures Of Man Who Posed With Over Six Different Women In Bed / My Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.