Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character (3935 Views)

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos / Tell Us Your Favorite Innoson Vehicle For Chance To Win Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2018
asamwababy:
As i was driving down the highway around wuse 2.I spotted this benz jeep with double pointer on.

There was a 50 litres jerrycan placed behind the vehicle.

In the bid to avoid the jerrycan which is an expensive one i swerved to the right and fell into a ditch and vehicle rolled over.

Two of my passengers were injured.I have involved my lawyer and will require your input on how to ensure the owner of the benz replaces my vehicle.

ROFLLLLLL!! I REMEMBER THIS GUY!
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by radautoworks: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2018
banky3w:

Auntyradu can try tongue tongue tongue

You're inimitable smiley

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by walexyll(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
... I have been thinking lately on what to do with my 2 door mini Cooper upon retirement. An option is to use as a back up vehicle during my upcoming Africa bike expenditure. The other option is to use it for classic ride services from Elebu to MMA...and of course, it will not come cheap. If you want a cheap service, I can offer you my kurupe(Micra) undecided cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by walexyll(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
You have to stop believing all these Volvo spares unavailability crap. There is an entire section in Ladipo dedicated to volvo part. Parts are everywhere.

The toks XC90 and used upgraded S60 I posted are CLEAN TITTLED ans accident FREE. Let the CIA come with the pre purchase videos and pictures.. I need some traffic in this thread

4 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
walexyll:
... I have been thinking lately on what to do with my 2 door mini Cooper upon retirement. An option is to use as a back up vehicle during my upcoming Africa bike expenditure. The other option is to use it for classic ride services from Elebu to MMA...and of course, it will not come cheap. If you want a cheap service, I can offer you my kurupe(Micra) undecided cry cry cry

walexyll:
You have to stop believing all these Volvo spares unavailability crap. There is an entire section in Ladipo dedicated to volvo part. Parts are everywhere.

The toks XC90 and used upgraded S60 I posted are CLEAN TITTLED ans accident FREE. Let the CIA come with the pre purchase videos and pictures.. I need some traffic in this thread

grin grin grin
Egun and Volvorinz.
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

While I get your point, the people you call Toyota mechanics are still doing their best. Also, your statement is disrespectful to anyone who goes out of their way to try to help with the little they know. Nobody knows all, not even Siena.

And you, pointing accusatory fingers, what have you done for cartalk today?

COMNENT OF THE YEAR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by Drunice23: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
diportivo:
honda accord for sale..LAGOS CLEARING..... AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.......FULL OPTIONSSSSS...SPEAR TIRE......still in good working condition....manual gear.... LOCATION....IYANA IPAJA....also contact me for any car of your choice......

1 Share

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by bola84: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
walexyll:
Good evening. Can I get a hire purchase on micra. From Ibadan. 08078415837
Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by dru23(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz... we will open another thread in Dec for those that hate the guy so much, so they can come in and drop their burden. but in the meantime.....

can someone please mimick banky3w ejooo

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by 9icetoo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
I had a good laugh going thru this thread.
The "double pointer" guy had had me in stitches.
I am still laughing stupidly where I am. People are wondering if I am okay.

This cartalk forum has some very hilarious people on it.
Obekediamondfuto, thanks for this from a fellow futoite.
Absolutely made my day.

1 Like

Re: Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:54am On Dec 04, 2018
9icetoo:
I had a good laugh going thru this thread. The "double pointer" guy had had me in stitches. I am still laughing stupidly where I am. People are wondering if I am okay.
This cartalk forum has some very hilarious people on it. Obekediamondfuto, thanks for this from a fellow futoite. Absolutely made my day.
thank you kindly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Tell Me About Driving School Experience / What's The Price Of A Corrola 2001 Engine 1ZZ / Where Can I Get Honda Service Center Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.