Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,946 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) (6547 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u never change at all i swearcheesy. Anyway as long as op got a fat akant he can desire any ladycheesy.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u never change at all i swearcheesy. Anyway as long as op got a fat akant he can desire any ladycheesy.
I rushed in here to feed my eyes with super cute pictures.

He's not cute, he isn't ugly either. Just there. angry
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by highqueen(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:
i take god beg u no spoil d nigga's parolecheesy. Oya oo MariaLavina and highqueen dere's a lagos supercute bigboy looking for a girlfriendcheesy.make una come apply.
Mmmm.
That one no cute oo, his head long pass river Niger.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Mmmm.

shocked shocked

River Niger? grin grin . Na the mouth wey be like fowl yansh me I see but I no wan talk anything. grin
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by highqueen(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
shocked shocked

River Niger? grin grin . Na the mouth wey be like fowl yansh me I see but I no wan talk anything. grin
Lol, big boy big boy but he no fit buy funbact A clear those black pimples on his face.
The beards look so horrible.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by pryme(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy's head looks like tennis ball stuck in the middle of a pipe.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, big boy big boy but he no fit buy funbact A clear those black pimples on his face.
grin grin cheesy

Don't kill me with laughter I beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Intrepid01(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

That's an indication that he doesn't have a woman in his life, sunce ypive started helping him out on areas to adjust in his life, why dont you accept his proposal?

You never can tell, love comes in ways we do not expect.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by highqueen(f): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Intrepid01:

That's an indication that he doesn't have a woman in his life, sunce ypive started helping him out on areas to adjust in his life, why dont you accept his proposal?

You never can tell, love comes in ways we do not expect.
Lolz
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
OP done fûck up
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Rextizzle(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:
Mmmm. That one no cute oo, his head long pass river Niger.

Dumbqueen as always, must you insult him
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Curvinus(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op there is nothing super cute about you. you have receding hairline, probably Norwood 2, making your upper third much longer than other parts of your face. as result, your face lacks symmetry. you also have black spots from acne which is another looks killer. You have weak chin and patchy beards and it seems you need to pout also to enable your lips close properly. your height seems a bit decent and you have a good nose on your face but that is as far as it gets. Put simply, you're just an average guy and you shouldn't expect any cuty to break barriers for you.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Mace0lane: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
odidi3478:
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (08159719912) lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.
you no sabi instagram or instamessage or are you just stupid ? You leave # make girl de find u.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by danieljessy: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
It would've been better if he was ignored but No instead he's being trolled by immature peeps that their looks are probably horrible, hideous and repugnant smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Augustap(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin my brother fat acct no follow for this one oh
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
odidi3478:
Hi ladies. I am Andy. I live and work in Lagos. I am a young, hardworking and God fearing man, down to earth and fun to be with, in search of a beautiful and God fearing woman for serious a relationship that will lead to marriage. Am capable of taking good care of her, as long as she does same. Ladies hit me up on whatsapp or call (08159719912) lets get to know each other better and see what the future holds.

The forehead na die sha undecided
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Sanemind(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
What kinda work u do? Let's start with that
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by melanch(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Leave the guy alone. Some of u insulting him may even look worse. The guy needs a girlfriend and it becomes a sin. Make una pack well.

Ignore. You must not insult.

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by MannieA(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
tee59:
You just fall my hands sha. You also took pictures in a hotel toilet. I tot, ladies do this best. Keep searching.

I pray o..lol...I have a friend DAT is a professional in taking bathroom pics..... na wa...wonders
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
tee59:
You just fall my hands sha. You also took pictures in a hotel toilet. I tot, ladies do this best. Keep searching.
Chai,some people are observant oh,I only noticed these things when I read your comment
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by obontami: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Savage!!!! grin
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Waffarianman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
With D's Ur Long Donkey Face.
Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen:

Mmmm.

Re: Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) by may320: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Here to check how cute and super the face is.
Its not super but its cool.
Nairalanders get bad mouth, dont let them discourage you. grin
Best of luck if your search is genuine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage / Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / Ungrateful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.