Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ladies, Grow Your ASS By Lifting Weights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Grow Your ASS By Lifting Weights (668 Views)

Our Ladies Should Start Watching Their Weights / Heartbreaking Footage Of A Monkey 'being Forced' To Lift Weights And Do Press-up / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Grow Your ASS By Lifting Weights by chuksstanlo: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lifting weights is not for men alone. Anytime i go to the gym i mostly see ladies only using the treadmill machine. I ask them why don't you lift some weight to tone up your body. They give silly excuses like i don't want to gain muscles like a man.
LADIES!!!! LIFTING WEIGHTS DOES NOT MAKE YOU GROW MUSCLES LIKE A MAN
It is almost impossible for women to gain muscles like men because we are not the same biologically. Men have Testosterone which is the dominant hormone in their body. This hormone is crucial for building big muscles in men. Women have estrogen hormone which is the dominant hormone in their body. You need testosterone in order to build big muscles. OK?
The women that are muscular take steroids.
Now You can tone up your body and make it more curvy by doing some weighed exercise. For example like Squats with barbells or dumbbells and lunges with dumbbells. there are other exercises that you can do tone up your body and make you more sexy.
If for some reason you can't go to the gym. You can also do bodyweight exercises like bodyweight squats, jumping lunges.
I have a workout program you can use to achieve your goals. It's a 90 day workout program designed to transform your body.
You can do the workouts at home, no equipment needed. The workouts are short but very effective.
Ladies transform your body today and make your boyfriend/husband go mad for you. Click the link below to buy.

https://paystack.com/pay/ftrsou6x5x

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Should Avoid In A New Relationship / I Like A Nairalander What Should I Do / Man Marry 2wives In White Wedding Event In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.