Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (123874 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by AngryPreston52: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stop reading all this trash with ur mb join in and make cash with ur mb

http://WorkGreed.com/?cashid=7731
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Harry00(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
i see why they complained... The lady has a flappy fallen boobs
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by lastclaire4(f): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
The flat slippers is facing the north, Edo boys has pressed everything pressable in that breast, that their's nothing left, and to think this whóre will want to marry in the future, disgusting!

You don't even know when something is facing the north. That you didn't do geography is not an excuse. At least you did bearing in mathematics.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
lastclaire4:

You don't even know when something is facing the north. That you didn't do geography is not an excuse. At least you did bearing in mathematics.
Lol I meant south. cheesy
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by KingLennon(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
LWFashion:
Ain't dat...bro
Yea but it plays a part tho
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by LWFashion(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
KingLennon:

Yea but it plays a part tho
Nah...say no mo'
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Goddyj(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
I can't see that nonsense

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by davillian(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't know how I learned how to mind my business.
She is comfortable without bra and that's nobodies business.
Like If I wear jalamia without boxers and my Jt is dancing.
How is it anybodies business undecided
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Born2Breed(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
That same breast a lot of guys here are teasing, in private they will suck it as if their lives depend on it.

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nature8(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ever8054:
my dear,those kingdoms have fallen completely no remedy...

grin
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by MyExpression(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
We can only stop the criticism if it can be scientifically proven that I'm some natural phenomenon, a young lady who hasn't breastfed can have saggy breast.

Just the way breaking of a virgin's hymen was justified.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by paix(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wonder what would be left for the husband if eventually she decides to get married. Gone are the days when you will see them standing like missiles. But these days they're just like fried eggs.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Enemyofpeace: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chei Olympus has fallen yakata
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Daeylar(f): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Miserable Nigerians trying to bring a lady down and make her as miserable as they are, what else is new?

The girl shouldn't even care, she should just ignore and live as she pleases, if it pain the body shamers too much they should remove their eyes so they won't see her boobs anymore.

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
first of all. for African boobs, they tend to be pendulous in nature especially if they are big. they hardly look perky like white girls in anime cartoons. i have seen a lot of breasts and come to the following conclusions.
1. the proof of sagginess is the loss of subcutaneous tissue and fat which you will see as loose hanging skin. the girl doesnt have such. so her boobs aren't sagging.

2. the girl has to be a least a D cup or above which is more work for gravity.

3. no matter a girl's bodycount, sucking boobs during intercourse doesnt cause sagging unless it is done as frequently as a nursing mother.

Anyboobs that defy the summary above have been enhanced somehow and were not like that in puberty.

in summary, if she is black, above a C cup, has not breastfed, lost weight, or has not reached menopause, then her boobs are not sagging. they are just pendulous in shape which is perfectly normal.

#saynotobodyshaming#

You will live long. Thanks for taking the time to explain the reality of things to these Nairaland illiterates.

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by castrol180(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Fool grin grin grin

Seems yours is not left out...also pointing to your slippers
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by frozen70(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See uncensored photos HERE

Are women their own worst enemy? Most of the criticisms came from them

Men don't have time for enemity but women do
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Frankicent(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rextizzle:
Any girl with flat boobs like this usually have borehole pussy, disgusting!

hmmm how are you sure?
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Getintouch2004(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Sure her mouth stinks too ..due to semen deposits...gotten from sucking different dicks...ashawo.nigerian women are something else,thank God i am not happening to be dating 1...i love turkish women

Are they any different?
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rickjordan:
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize
for slayqueens its a symbol for breastfeeding the big gods

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Born2Breed:
That same breast a lot of guys here are teasing, in private they will suck it as if their lives depend on it.

Hypocrites!!!

Is like you have a similar handicap like the lady in the picture?

Sorry o!

I would've loved to tell you that there's still a little hope for you but I no go lie you because when it comes to boobs eh, nne I gwa gi eziokwu eh, ala dala ada adago.

There are no two ways about that.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
A responsible lady won't dress like that.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rickjordan:
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize
feeding Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Westbestside: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ever8054:
my dear,those kingdoms have fallen completely no remedy...

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by kasim155: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is a symbol of d movie title London has fallen
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by piagetskinner(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2018
so saggy, one could use it to climb a palm tree
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Born2Breed(f): 1:59am On Nov 19, 2018
bluefilm:

Is like you have a similar handicap like the lady in the picture?

Sorry o!

I would've loved to tell you that there's still a little hope for you but I no go lie you because when it comes to boobs eh, nne I gwa gi eziokwu eh, ala dala ada adago.

There are no two ways about that.

This is an English forum, stop writing in Portuguese.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by NousAtian: 2:34am On Nov 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Sure her mouth stinks too ..due to semen deposits...gotten from sucking different dicks...ashawo.nigerian women are something else,thank God i am not happening to be dating 1...i love turkish women

Come to think of it, na Nigerian woman born this IDIOT
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by KingLennon(m): 3:55am On Nov 19, 2018
LWFashion:
Nah...say no mo'
Then why don't u lecture me. It seems you have a degree in Gynaecology
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by OyinO: 3:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Most of the men screaming saggy breast here have mothers, sisters, cousins, aunties and nieces who have saggy breasts. And most of them also have saggy balls too. Nigerians are globally recognised religious hypocrites!
iEye see nothing wrong with those breasts because breasts come in different sizes and shapes. If she had used some metal brazziers to pump them into round shape, then she would be hypocrite like those throwing stones at her. But now that she chose to be natural, the real hypocrites have expressed and shown themselves in broad daylight. Shaaaame!!!
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by OyinO: 4:03am On Nov 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
first of all. for African boobs, they tend to be pendulous in nature especially if they are big. they hardly look perky like white girls in anime cartoons. i have seen a lot of breasts and come to the following conclusions.
1. the proof of sagginess is the loss of subcutaneous tissue and fat which you will see as loose hanging skin. the girl doesnt have such. so her boobs aren't sagging.

2. the girl has to be a least a D cup or above which is more work for gravity.

3. no matter a girl's bodycount, sucking boobs during intercourse doesnt cause sagging unless it is done as frequently as a nursing mother.

Anyboobs that defy the summary above have been enhanced somehow and were not like that in puberty.

in summary, if she is black, above a C cup, has not breastfed, lost weight, or has not reached menopause, then her boobs are not sagging. they are just pendulous in shape which is perfectly normal.

#saynotobodyshaming#

Educated brain unlike educated illiterates who can read but not reason.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 4:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Frankicent:

hmmm how are you sure?
Very sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.