Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election (42938 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / Saraki Wins Kwara Central, Retains His Seat / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Yabsun(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by mu2sa2: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2018
WaffenSS:
When you name yourself secondus and you are always coming second behind the winner, you either join the winner or rename yourself Festus for better luck.

Festus. APC

Secondus. PDP

Notice anything?
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Firefire:

My people have made their choice and will repeat same at the senatorial and gubernatorial election.

The determination is to get rid of the FRAUD called Saraki dynasty. However, APC & Buhary should not think same applies at Presidential election.

Man forget d last paragraph pls
See so far saraki is still in pdp dis same thing will happen to atiku kiss d truth bro
Kwarans don't want anything saraki again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by oluwasegun007(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations to the APC candidate...but my question is would this guy contest again in this coming election.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Yabsun(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2018
As in ehn

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Mizwisdom(f): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2018
No wonder INEC chairman has secret meetings with Bubu grin
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Joybringer: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2018
What happened to your brain sir?
How would security personnel differentiate between APC and PDP members?
SarkinYarki:

The technique the Buhari govt is using is called Voter Filtering where the use security personnel to allow only APC voters have access to polling units

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Congratulations to the APC candidate...but my question is would this guy contest again in this coming election.
Yes,he's also the candidate for next year polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by senatordave1(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Atikulootors please give it up.atiku can only manage to win ss/see and nothing else t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by teboi: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2018
kahal29:
Chai
Haba guy. small small na
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Joybringer:
What happened to your brain sir?
How would security personnel differentiate between APC and PDP members?

APC members wear secret codes on their bodies , in Osun it was a white hanky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by jrusky(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2018
As per the kwara it's obvious it is going to be difficult for pdp to win it because apc was stronger their since 2015 and it was just less than 3 or 4 months the sitting governor and Saraki returned to pdp so it's not going to be automatic thing for people to just suddenly change back to pdp just like that.

I have said it here few days back that it would be a bit difficult for pdp to win in those places and I learnt many kwara people are upset with Saraki for moving them en-mass to apc in 2015 despite they are not pleased with the idea and now just want them back to pdp automatically like that annoys them but I'm sure in a few months the reality will show its true head.

But as for Katsina I knew pdp can not win I need no soothsayer to tell me that. Hausa and fulani people don't behave like the South people who will prefer to hate their own and embrace a stranger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by drlateef: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The technique the Buhari govt is using is called Voter Filtering where the use security personnel to allow only APC voters have access to polling units

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Afamed: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Reserve your wailing when the 2019 Electoral results are announced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Afamed:

Reserve your wailing when the 2019 Electoral results are announced

Democracy is under threat because it's being run by men with No honor. ..The Buhari govt has taken us back in everything including free and fairer elections ..
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by quickberry3(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Firefire:

My people have made their choice and will repeat same at the senatorial and gubernatorial election.

The determination is to get rid of the FRAUD called Saraki dynasty. However, APC & Buhary should not think same applies at Presidential election.

Who are your people?

PDPigz claiming to be from Kwara State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Tundeobama(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Apc will spend 16 solid years before another new party pdp is dead federal level

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Oblang:

OK ghost gave PDP 18k votes...

No they allow a few polling units have their way but filter access to over 80 percent of the units and in those units they allocate a little vote to other parties by hand ...
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Corrinthians(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Go to tribunal and wail at the front of the judge
Rotflmao. Wicked. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by AKzee(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Even the 20k+ scored by PDP were for APC. Wake up please.

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by apolonius(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

He remains the First son of kwara politics.Stop using vulgar language. Kwara is delivered to. Pdp already!

Yes, Kwara began freedom from kleptomaniacs yesterday. Stay blind and deluded.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Corrinthians(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
kahal29:

And huge loss for you..... If the result was the other way round you would have been singing a different song.
Dont mind the pained wailer pretending to like what happened.

Any loss to pdp causes a huge imbalance in Firefire's meagre income. Forget all that facade he's puting up. We know better. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by shukuokukobambi: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Dont mind the pained wailer pretending to like what happened.

Any loss to pdp causes a huge imbalance in Firefire's meagre income. Forget all that facade he's puting up. We know better. grin

No mind that our buoda. He's in sifia pains cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2018
AKzee:

Even the 20k+ scored by PDP were for APC. Wake up please.

Stop playing dull please ..I know what I am saying
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by ajericho(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

you are sick,was it not Jonathan that started it during ekiti and osun election back then?,

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Corrinthians(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

No mind that our buoda. He's in sifia pains cheesy
Very sefia pains I tell ya. Let him keep deceiving his ancestors. Na him sabi.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
ajericho:
you are sick,was it not Jonathan that started it during ekiti and osun election back then?,

No !! Tinubu was the first to use voter filtering during the 1999 AD governorship primaries and since then he has perfected using thugs but now since APC took Federal power they now use the police and military along with thugs to filter voters
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by frankmoney(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

APC members wear secret codes on their bodies , in Osun it was a white hanky
you need to have your brain checked
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Oblang(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No they allow a few polling units have their way but filter access to over 80 percent of the units and in those units they allocate a little vote to other parties by hand ...

Evidence or...

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by abbasajao(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Kwarans are ready to set themselves free from Saraki's political bondage.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2018
frankmoney:
you need to have your brain checked
No you need your own checked
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by frankmoney(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No you need your own checked
too much partisan politics have started making u think like a toddler

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.