Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election (42947 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / Saraki Wins Kwara Central, Retains His Seat / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by akdjr(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Oshio Baba beating secondus from time immemorial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Anijay1212(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Firefire:
Very good & welcome development.

This is nothing but a protest vote against Saraki’s dynasty in Kwara and the end to the huge slavery and poverty in the state.

Is this really coming from you?
Adontbilivit.
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Anijay1212(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Firefire:
Very good & welcome development.

This is nothing but a protest vote against Saraki’s dynasty in Kwara and the end to the huge slavery and poverty in the state.

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by ajericho(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No !! Tinubu was the first to use voter filtering during the 1999 AD governorship primaries and since then he has perfected using thugs but now since APC took Federal power they now use the police and military along with thugs to filter voters
,what are you saying,thugs have been used to conduct almost every election in Nigeria from day 1,and you talking about primary election in 1999, primary election has just been taken seriously,the party do what they want to get their preferred candidate,no be naija we gather dey so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Anijay1212(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

Festus. APC
Secondus. PDP
Notice anything?
Third force. OBJ

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by ajericho(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Some are saying it's a good result for the pdp,I remember when pdp was ahead of APC with just 350 votes everywhere don scatter,they were already making mouth, now a bye election is conducted in kwara,and the APC is leading with thousand votes,they saying it's a good result,just accept the fact that people don't want your bloody party no more,only where the pdp can win election is on social media with fake like and retweet,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Anijay1212(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2018
odiks:
Mmmmmh
This one you are moaning,i hope all is well.
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by zlantanfan: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No !! Tinubu was the first to use voter filtering during the 1999 AD governorship primaries and since then he has perfected using thugs but now since APC took Federal power they now use the police and military along with thugs to filter voters
wow tinubu must have been bigger than the fg to use mere thugs against federal might of police, soldiers, DSS, etc when obj was desperate to win him (same obj PDP that selected his cronies and called it election to the extent his biggest beneficiary called his election a sham)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2018
zlantanfan:
wow tinubu must have been bigger than the fg to use mere thugs against federal might of police, soldiers, DSS, etc when obj was desperate to win him (same obj PDP that selected his cronies and called it election to the extent his biggest beneficiary called his election a sham)

It was only in the 2003 election Tinubu went against Obj and it was Atiku who foolishly helped Tinubu to win because Tinubu was his friend and those are part of the thing Obj held against Atiku for long
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by tuniski: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2018
apolonius:

Yes, Kwara began freedom from kleptomaniacs yesterday. Stay blind and deluded.

You know nothing about kleptomanniacs, do you?
Celebrate while you can!
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by zlantanfan: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

It was only in the 2003 election Tinubu went against Obj and it was Atiku who foolishly helped Tinubu to win because Tinubu was his friend and those are part of the thing Obj held against Atiku for long
lol atiku helped tinubu win election in "Lagos" I guess he is still helping him since then to win lagos.

Same atiku that isn't sure of winning his own state.

You are quite pathetic sha, I give up on you by the way keep up the job impersonating a northern, same people you lot call gworo chewing aboki terrorist are the ones you stoop low to impersonate even when you have a faceless forum to choose whatever you wish to be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Fromday one i have known APC will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2018
zlantanfan:
lol atiku helped tinubu win election in "Lagos" I guess he is still helping him since then to win lagos.

Same atiku that isn't sure of winning his own state.

You are quite pathetic sha, I give up on you by the way keep up the job impersonating a northern, same people you lot call gworo chewing aboki terrorist are the ones you stoop low to impersonate even when you have a faceless forum to choose whatever you wish to be

You are just another uninformed Nigeria basking in you own ignorance..oya receive sense below

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/03/i-didnt-allow-pdp-to-overrun-lagos-in-2003-because-of-tinubu-atiku/

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Bhol28: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2018
They will start crying fowl about rigging now as if PDP are not the master rigger themselves, Is it that easy to be rigging, why did Pdp win in cross river.Do they believe all these social media abusing and cursing of the lover of the masses, PMB,will turn to votes on election day?PDP have failed woefully for 16yrs and people cant be fooled easily to forget all their attrocities just like that.Presenting another known fraudster,Atiku, is just the final nail in their coffin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Dont mind the pained wailer pretending to like what happened.

Any loss to pdp causes a huge imbalance in Firefire's meagre income. Forget all that facade he's puting up. We know better. grin

Myopic as usual.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Ihsan6(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The technique the Buhari govt is using is called Voter Filtering where the use security personnel to allow only APC voters have access to polling units
so how come the over 18,000 that voted for pdp were not filtered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by tuniski: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Liar

Where in Kwara South are you from?
I am from Offa.
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Ihsan6(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

Festus. APC

Secondus. PDP

Notice anything?
Fest-us took first (APC)

Second-us took second (pdp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Go to tribunal and wail at the front of the judge

What!!!
you have start crying again, may ne i should get you a bowl, so you will fill it with your nonsense tears

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Ihsan6:
so how come the over 18,000 that voted for pdp were not filtered?

They were sir , they can't leave PDP field empty it will arouse suspicion so the allow a few polling units to have their way and still allot imaginary figures to PDP just to make up numbers
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by akdjr(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2018
I am surprise that PDP didn't say the election was rigged.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are just another uninformed Nigeria basking in you own ignorance..oya receive sense below

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/03/i-didnt-allow-pdp-to-overrun-lagos-in-2003-because-of-tinubu-atiku/

So Atiku himself is the source for the news that "Atiku helped Tinubu win Lagos"? cheesy

Chei!! These Igbos no go kill person in deomelo voice cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by quickberry3(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

I am from Offa.
Liar......Offa people hates Saraki with passio, stop lying

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So Atiku himself is the source for the news that "Atiku helped Tinubu win Lagos"? cheesy

Chei!! These Igbos no go kill person in deomelo voice cheesy

You know nothing about deep politics so shut up ..you are just an online urchin paid to disturb peace with lies
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by quickberry3(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

He meant rigging by saying overrun, we know how OBJ rigged the election in southwest in 2003

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You know nothing about deep politics so shut up ..you are just an online urchin paid to disturb peace with lies

The only deep thing here is your mental crisis from your confusion about your parentage and origin. Atiku is the only source for this story about Atiku's political 'intelligence' yet the mumu doesn't see the idiocy that.

No wonder you believed the albino hunchback when he promised Trump was coming to bomb Nigeria out of biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by emekaRaj(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Saraki your End has come.
2019 gubernatorial elections Buhari please deployed security forces from non participating states like ondo, osun ekiti, edo anambra and kogi to fill length to breath and every nook and crannies of kwara state.
No escape route for saraki and his bloody machineries.
Kwarans have been crying for liberation since but no one came through but today sai baba came through that is the end of saraki in kwara.

Laff wan kill me. U wicked ooo
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by emekaRaj(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Yomi96 nzeobi how far, food is ready.
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by cenaman(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The technique the Buhari govt is using is called Voter Filtering where the use security personnel to allow only APC voters have access to polling units
the 18k and 20k votes PDP get in Kwara an Katsina respectively, are they been voted by APC voters? what a dumb post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by SarkinYarki: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The only deep thing here is your mental crisis from your confusion about your parentage and origin. Atiku is the only source for this story about Atiku's political 'intelligence' yet the mumu doesn't see the idiocy that.

No wonder you believed the albino hunchback when he promised Trump was coming to bomb Nigeria out of biafra

Mind you I am not a fan of Kanu , he is working for Buhari
Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by Basher8583: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Rigging at it pick. God whats our offence? delivered us from the grip of APC oh Lord.
See looter pekin calling on God. You even get shame

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election by biztip: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2018
I don't use such election as a template for presidential election. mind u DT APC guy might be popular and good too, just like in my senatorial district d woman abt to contest under APC in anambra will have my voe not BC of party but BC of what she achieved in d past while she dey house of rep.

my point is d individual matters. as for presidential d individual contestant us buhqri and he will fail BC he is incompetent. so let this bye election don't confuse u people as regards what will befall buhari in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.