Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Price of rice remains stable in Enugu - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price of rice remains stable in Enugu (17830 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / Why Ofada Rice Remains The Best Rice To Eat / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by martowskin1(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Obviously your knowledge of economics is very minuscule. You don't know much about recessions and its causes. It's possible you never heard of recession before Bubu came into power. Recession has more causes than maladministration. Look it up.

And I don't understand why I'm arguing the coke thing with you. Let's agree for the sakes of argument that it was Indeed "N70". But is 3 years enough for it to add N30? If indeed Bubu was working things should be relatively cheap now ey? Or how do you expect people who got 10k trader money to survive?

Besides you're still yet to answer the subsidy question.

My brother ignore the mumu, I thought the guy was sane till I noticed he was one of the buharideen

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by somehow: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2018
So what caused recession if maladministration is not the sole reason?
HeyCorleone:

Obviously your knowledge of economics is very minuscule. You don't know much about recessions and its causes. It's possible you never heard of recession before Bubu came into power. Recession has more causes than maladministration. Look it up.

And I don't understand why I'm arguing the coke thing with you. Let's agree for the sakes of argument that it was Indeed "N70". But is 3 years enough for it to add N30? If indeed Bubu was working things should be relatively cheap now ey? Or how do you expect people who got 10k trader money to survive?

Besides you're still yet to answer the subsidy question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by quickberry3(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2018
martowskin1:

Nigeria is finish, see as social media just dey confuse our People, all u guys see is SELL.(no body feat find out how is he going to sell it)

I beg I give up for this dead nation....

You need to go back to kindergarten, upgrade yourself academically, then come back to me

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by martowskin1(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
quickberry3:

You need to go back to kindergarten, upgrade yourself academically, then come back to me

Ok sir ... Thanks for ur advice.... Can u now take ur buharideen attitude some where else?

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by quickberry3(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2018
martowskin1:

Ok sir ... Thanks for ur advice.... Can u now take ur buharideen attitude some where else?

Carry ur wailing commot 4 here jare

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Pained wailer spotted
Hahahahha another of your numerous handle spotted. This one na october, keep gallivanting. Online miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by Albinoflash(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2018
somehow:
Then you were duped! You can't tell me that's how much they sell rice everywhere in Delta
don't use lagos price to equate other places,my side in delta is 21,500k

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by somehow: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2018
And I asked if that's the price everywhere in Delta. And if your answer remains same, then I say to you that people in Delta are greedy and wicked to the core.
Albinoflash:
don't use lagos price to equate other places,my side in delta is 21,500k
Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by ridbell01(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Metuh:

Another useless propaganda by the lifeless dullard.

Was this the same price GEJ left it? Which Enugu are these irritants talking about self?
was it the same price Abacha left it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by quickberry3(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahha another of your numerous handle spotted. This one na october, keep gallivanting. Online miscreant.

Street Urchin, how far?
Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by judexmann1759(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
deji17:

Price of rice remains stable in Enugu

NOVEMBER 17, 2018

The prices of both local and foreign rice have remained stable in major markets in Enugu metropolis,newsmen report.

A market survey conducted by newsmen on Saturday revealed that prices of both local and foreign rice had neither increased nor reduced when compared to what their prices were some months ago.

Newsmen report that price of 50kg of foreign rice sells between N18,000 and N18,500 depending on the brand, while 25kg sells at N8,000 and N9,000. Delta approves N312m for students assistance

The price of a 50kg bag of local rice goes for between N11,000 and N12,000, while the 25kg cost between N5,800 and N6,000. Some rice dealers, who spoke to newsmen attributed the stable price to availability of both the local and imported rice in the market.

Mr Osundu Ibe, a rice seller at Ogbete said that the price of rice had not increased since March, adding that different types of local rice were available, thereby making the price to be stable. Ibe said that the sales of local rice had been on the increase due to its affordability when compared to foreign rice. According to him, a cup of local rice stands between N70 and N80, compared to the price of foreign rice that goes for between N100 and N120. He said that the five-litre paint bucket of the local rice, usually the standard measure for cereals in South East goes for N1, 200, while foreign one is sold for N1, 700.

Mr Mathew Okwuosa, another rice dealer at Akwata Market said the reason for the steady price of rice in major markets was due to persistent increase in domestic rice production. Okwuosa noted that the ban on foreign rice by the Federal Government had shifted the attention of many buyers to local rice. According to him, the belief is that the foreign rice would be more expensive, thereby lowering its sales and stabilising the price. NAN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/price-of-rice-remains-stable-in-enugu/
Fake fake info!! 50kg foreign rice is 19800 and 20k while local rice is sold at 12500 and 13k
Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Street Urchin, how far?
Laughable!. When a zombie addresses a sane mind.

1 Like

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by quickberry3(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Laughable!. When a zombie addresses a sane mind.

Sane indeed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price of rice remains stable in Enugu by Homeyfav: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Inspite Of Huge Harvest, Price Of Rice Is Still On The High
https://www.ricedepot.ng/inspite-huge-harvest-price-rice-high/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style / Kilishi, Balangu Or Suya? / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.