Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message (2033 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by EmagNig(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Jude Okoye's birthday message has brought his feuding twin younger brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye together on the same page.

As they celebrated their birthday today November 18th, Peter and Paul Okoye of the now disbanded music act, PSquare, decided to put aside their differences and responded to the birthday message their elder brother sent to them via his Instagram page.

Jude Okoye's birthday message goes thus:

Happy birthday to @rudeboypsquare @peterpsquare....More life

Paul replied saying:

Bless you family

While Peter said:

Thanks so much

Well just as expected, some fans are of the opinion that Peter's response was devoid of passion and a sign that he still bears so much grudge against his brothers who seem to be on same side.

Other fans called for their re-union as the feud has lasted enough and it should end already.

https://lailasnews.com/see-how-peter-and-paul-reacted-to-jude-okoyes-birthday-message

lalasticlala

Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by SEGLIZ: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2018
I don't see a feud within this guys they relate normal off sight. the feud that exist remain their fans with speculation of all sorts.
the fact that they came almost simultaneously don't mean they ain't independent, they are quite independent individuals. it's time to move on so it is a natural law for separation between siblings.
the women do many blame for their break are not the evil, no man or woman would be happy seeing their spouses share intimacy with their siblings.
if on business terms they want to come back it's all good but I don't expect them to sacrifice their joy, happiness for the fans that are rooting for it their individual homes come first, cos that is where their real joy lies.
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by CastedGist: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2018
cool sad shocked
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by Lindaspeak: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
I know this guy's will come back one day
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by Lindaspeak: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by 9jaBloke: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
P Square..... Whatever happens henceforth, You sang, you danced, you conquered.
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by nazablossom(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lindaspeak:
I know this guy's will come back one day
It may be too late for their career by then. So many talented artistes have taken their place. Overtaking is allowed. They won't remain young forever.
Re: See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please are they identical twins

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Biography - How Erigga Started And Became Popular (background) / "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.