Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status (954 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status by fvck(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2018
This lady comes openly to celebrate her love for a married man because according to her the man's wife is offline.

Re: A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Another rubbish from the internet .....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Openly Proclaims Her Love For A Married On Her Whatsapp Status by donbachi(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
I am a married man.some of these girls just need someone to tell them the gospel truth about a cheating married man...they will forever hide you from their wives,but will never hide their wives from you...no matter how much of their small change they spend on you..they sleeps you in hotels where they pay short time and goes back home to spent fulltime with their wives....what they give to you is nothing but change.only a foolish,stupid and useless man spends heavily on girlfriend...my sister,abeg try get wisdom...it is the principal thing,not vice principal.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important Money Or Connections / Guess Who This Nairalander Is / Aftermath Our Sexual Experience 18++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.