Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297682 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Eldorado14: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
The10thMan:

Quite true.

Doordash alone gives a relative roughly 110-200 dollars per day. In a week about 1400 dollars and about 5000 plus dollars in a month. That is roughly 1.5 to 2.0 m Naira in a month.

Even I was amazed that he could earn more than I do, even with my white collar job.

It is quite amazing. Meanwhile he could work night shift in some other places for a few more hours if he wanted to.

baba can I pm you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.

I'm interested sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by U1(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

A sales Job.

Not easy like I explained ooo

Some days I sleep by 3:30am and wake up by 6:00am

I see. It wasn't easy indeed. Two and half hours of sleep? It's good you have stopped doing that now - I assume you have.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Auntie1(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

asuzu.maryann@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by montumonami(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

..... I feel really bad that I'm still a broke ass at 23...currently serving..... .. I will really appreciate if you teach me how to fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Kissingerright(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

k
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
ihaul310@gmail.com
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by meemeee: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Interested
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by FunnyDude(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
You will like to know when I made my first milli?

That was year 2016, during "Ponzi schemes" boom

I made over close to 2 million Naira

Life was good, that I became a "money Jagaban" when I went for my convocation ceremony

but I lavished it on youthful exuberance and adventures

Spent heavily on liquors, clubs, bitches and gamble

Boom.. The funds absconded into thin air like thunderstorm in a lightning cloud

I became depressed during service year.

I was introduced to freelance Journey

I made another million through Freelance and the rest has been history

Never despise your humble days

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Queenjuliette(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
The10thMan:

Quite true.

Doordash alone gives a relative roughly 110-200 dollars per day. In a week about 1400 dollars and about 5000 plus dollars in a month. That is roughly 1.5 to 2.0 m Naira in a month.

Even I was amazed that he could earn more than I do, even with my white collar job.

It is quite amazing. Meanwhile he could work night shift in some other places for a few more hours if he wanted to.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
iwriterng:

Made roughly 4million that year. (That was 2016 when dollar was crazy, made $5,000 in November and $5200 in December that year.)

It was all from amazon affiliate marketing.

I still do amazon affiliate marketing, and I have several sites now.

I’m worried I can’t get a regular job anymore, because I would be depressed to work for such little pay.

HELLO SIR, I AM READY TO LEARN THIS WORK. PLS MENTOR ME ON IT. I WANT TO EARN THE LEGIT WAY SIR. PLS DON'T TURN ME DOWN SIR. HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? I AM EVER READY TO LEARN AND ESCAPE THIS SUFFERING SIR. HOW CAN A MAN OF 23YRS NOT HAVE A SINGLE KOBO IN THE ACCOUNT? IT SHAMES ME ALOT SIR

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
immaculate1234:

people dey share testimony upandan, all these slaykings dey remove and close pant here lazy yut
grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by oceanized25(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

I am very much interested,joeiteimote90@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Pwettieslimmie(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Grupo:
Made my first million at the age of 26. That was last year.

Right now, I have earned more than $17, 000 through fiverr. Although I only have close to 4m in savings.

I don't even know what to do with the money.

Just dumping it in treasury bills until I have a reasonable business to do.
Please how does this fiverr of a thing works
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kehindetokode: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

kennyopewilliams@gmaildotcom
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kehindetokode: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Much thanks and appreciation
kennyopewilliams@gmaildotcom
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by blesoh(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Now you are on your way to riches....you have identified that and if I were you key into that . develop trusts find the importers or producers give them your trust, they can give you product free to try you on trust

Eventually Business is done on credit
Thanks alot, I don't know how and where to reach out to them, it will be great if I can get one here
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by CapedBaldy: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
I'm 18 years old and I haven't really made any money but once I get my laptop from the empowerment programme I just finished by God's grace I'm sure I'll start making money by next year

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TTNL: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
THIS IS MY EMAIL SIR: SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM. I AM HARDWORKING AND TALENTED WITH BLESSED BRAIN
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by olutoyiin: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
olutoyiin:
Its so inspiring to read all these stories,seems only the male folks are making all the money. What's happening to all the ladies. Pls guys i need to make that million, pls help a sister.

For now im into drink supply for events, so if u ve ny upcoming events, lets take the stress off you. Icey drinkspro to the rescue.

Im still operating from my home; still saving to get a shop space. I pray everything turns out well. I will be 30 next year and dats d deadline i gave myself for my first million.
All the gurus in the house pls help me achieve this dream

Send me a pm if u can help, be it crypto, freelancing, import export oooo. We gats to make this money
Pls ooooo make una help me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by funkyjms: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
n
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=Mystic1 post=73097416]Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM. I AM HARDWORKING AND ALSO BLESSED WITH A SMART BRAIN SIR
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by tony5(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=Mystic1 post=73097416]Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately /quote/
good Morning Sir,i'm Interested In The Job,here Is Email Address Tonybleson@gmail.Com,undergraduate Student
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
I made mine at 34... this year precisely. I sold a land inside The Citiview Estate, Arepo, that was around February. The sad news is it's all gone I couldn't invest cos lots of necessities awaited to swallow it up.

It's best you make your first when you are younger I think. Working on another though that should be a good template towards financial freedom. God bless our hustle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Deadlock: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=nwanneni post=73083763]you let your dad talk you out of making money? angry
I became a beast when i started making my own money and i never tell people my stuff.
Well,different strokes for different

Nwanne, Ututu Oma.. Biko a sendirim gi akwukwo ozi ka my na gi Karia,... Taa ka amuru M,... Biko, achoro M onye ga enyere M aka, eji di m obere ego na aka,... Biko.
Enwere M OBI,
Adighi M ayo gi ego, zie M uzo,.
#BIKO
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ceefashion(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Thanks for this. My email is chinenyesandra52@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=Mystic1 post=73097416]Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

__ SHEFIU1995@GMAIL.COM.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

What stupid GEJ regime?
A ton of people here have been mentioning last year and two years ago !
yes,it was a blessing to a large number of people,I personally know some guys who are in apc now that made lots of money then,one of them is aiming for a seat at house of assembly in Edo state.gej have his weaknesses but the economy and the administration economic policies helped many of us.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Zeugma: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Wow am greatly inspired by what I read here.please support my business.I make African hand made customised neck jeraz and wrist writtos.

Order now and I bet you will like it

WhatsApp 07010295919

For support and enquiries

We also supply outside Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.