Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297188 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by michaellovaldo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
HardMirror:
what are you doing?

Graphic Design

Looking to go into UI UX design as well
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HardMirror(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
michaellovaldo:

Graphic Design

Looking to go into UI UX design as well
ok. You can make it. Keep going
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Fhaze(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
demexTK:
I withdrew my first fiat million at 23 via Airdrop and early investments into ICOs, currently skill less, so I guess I am booking space here to come back once I can continue the cash flow of millions via my skill. Crypto isn’t sustainable.

do you get your airdrops mostly from twitter ??

im also looking forward to buying coins about to be listed on major exchanges on pancakeswap and uniswap but i dunno how profitable it is
boss
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ratracerebel(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2023
In my opinion, it's not how far but how well. In essence it's never too late. Just pick up a good business that has its own market and get focused delivering solutions to their problems.

Moreover, considering the advice below also can be very priceless...

Revolutionised marketing for your business's growth. These are amazing innovations and ways to deploy marketing AI to shoot your business to the top.

Wouldn't you rather take the decision for more leads and SALES today?

Hop onto my signature NOW!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Karmar03: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stereo99:

Peanuts compare to gambling
drop down sure odds for me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Alexer001: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Crypto and Arbitrage basically. Years back
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olotumum1: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emmyk:

Lol. Thank God. Orders always coming. Yours?

I've been trying to reach out to you. Please drop your contact in my email Blossomingqueen1@gmail.com
NDLEA CDS mate 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmyk(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olotumum1:

I've been trying to reach out to you. Please drop your contact in my email Blossomingqueen1@gmail.com
NDLEA CDS mate 2018
Hi, I think I'm the wrong guy.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by xxxXXXxxx: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Made! All thanks to the Almighty.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
xxxXXXxxx:
Made! All thanks to the Almighty.
congratulation.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by xxxXXXxxx: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
officialfestus:
congratulation.
Thanks! Big man.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Cyril009(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2023
Good morning sir/ma

I'm In need of assistance with a job, I'm hardworking
I don't have any skills to speak of to help with a white collar job

I'm 2 of 3 boys my dad is late,he passed away 3 months after I finished secondary school,no chance of me going to the university,my mum's a trader ...

I have been working with mum for 2 years after my dad passed away

she makes fufu

I decided to get a job left her doing all the work for about 6 months my brother's and her contributed and git her a machine that makes fufu but the stress of working alone almost made her immobile

she could not walk for five minutes with out taking rests along the way

she has rheumatism in her legs..

I had to leave work to assist in shop
so I now assist her she's pays me 15k at month end

I want to leave home so I can get a job
my brother's and I decided to get her someone that will assist her in shop

I'm interested in forex trading

I've been actively involved in trading since March,and I haven't gotten better the only thing I can notice is that my money management is better,I'm taking losses better at not revenge trading,still lacking an edge and no good at Top down analysis

But I want to get better I don't want to spend the next year in the same level I'm in now I want get better at trading...

If I want a good life for my mum
u wan retire this woman

I can't be doing the right thing the wrong way
I want to know how to do it the right way.

I want to get a job to save up for a Mentorship and also ease mum's work load by getting her a helper

I'm in need of a job that pays fairly well that will enable me to save for a mentorship and get my mum a helper
if anyone could please assist me I would really appreciate it
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Slimplush: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Cyril009:
Good morning sir/ma

I'm 2 of 3 boys my dad is late,he passed away 3 months after I finished secondary school,no chance of me going to the university,my mum's a trader ...

she makes fufu

I decided to get a job left her doing all the work for about 6 months my brother's and her contributed and git her a machine that makes fufu but the stress of working alone almost made her immobile

I've been actively involved in trading since March,and I haven't gotten better the only thing I can notice is that my money management is better,I'm taking losses better at not revenge trading,still lacking an edge and no good at Top down analysis

But I want to get better I don't want to spend the next year in the same level I'm in now I want get better at trading...

u wan retire this woman

I want to get a job to save up for a Mentorship and also ease mum's work load by getting her a helper

I'm in need of a job that pays fairly well that will enable me to save for a mentorship and get my mum a helper

so touching

I pray you get the help you seek

But bro, nowadays we are all facing one or two sha.... I just pray you get the help you seek, but I can only advice you, find someone close to you who can mentor you, not some online never do well nigga that will just eat your money and fill you with rubbish theory

Start with YouTube!!!

Anything I want to engage myself in now, I will start from YouTube....

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yinkbell: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Legalese:
26. I had been in the real estate business for over a year and I just registered my first sale some weeks back. Made 2 m but I had to share. Came out with 1.1m
And that's just the beginning of the flood
Hi sir., Can I private chat you?
Can you pls walk me through real estate investment?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by THANKSGIVING17: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cyril009:
Good morning sir/ma

she makes fufu

u wan retire this woman

I advise u stay away from trading for now for ur safety, trading takes a lot. U gats be all round fit, most especially financially fit, if not, u would remain psychologically greedy towards every trade u take. Just find a job either offline or online that pays consistently. In forex trading, the most important thing is knowledge, not funds chasing. U can have $50,000 given to u now as help from ur neighbor and blow it within one or two months cos of mainly lack of knowledge, but with the right knowledge, u can build a $1000 account hustled for, to about $30,000 or more within just six months. That's it. All said from experience, been in this game for more than seven years

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.