Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297584 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by calebians1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
adeleyecaleb55@gmail.com
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 2extremes(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
callforhelp2018@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
henrixx:
What do we gain from lying Many many many of the people sharing their stories here are liars. Go through their profile. You will find out they arent what they claim to be. I discovered one begging for job. Another one was just an uber driver but claimed to have hundreds of millions etc

Most people on here aren't even clear with how they made their money.

The real milionnaires i know on nairaland arent even here. The real ones dont talk.

Very very nice thread anyway. Kudos to the real millionaires

you don't mean it shocked

you mean a whole lot of people here are lying? cheesy grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by BIXYBABE: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Legalese:
26. I had been in the real estate business for over a year and I just registered my first sale some weeks back. Made 2 m but I had to share. Came out with 1.1m
And that's just the beginning of the flood
Can u pls teach me about real.estste
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mfm04622: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
JimD:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-enrich-myself-in-govt-atiku-claims-he-assembled-obasanjos-economic-team/amp/

He can claim anything he wants! I am an eye witness. I also directed you to Atiku's Wikipedia page. Go and read it! Simple
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by vclassics: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Pls dis my email- emelevee@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mrphysics(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, I want them to make money na. See you sef, we no dey see your brake light again grin

Those ones have a way of contradicting and belittling themselves sometimes, but then...I believe it is conditioning. They would get a man though, as long as they are submissive.

Making money could be boring, I am feeling sleepy here sef, but I can't close till 5pm.

Hope the emboldened isn't what I am thinking. Believing you are not typing their making money to getting a man or tying getting a man to their submissiveness or mapping making money to getting a man and being submissive to same man.

As for my brake light, the year is about to end and it seems like the more I earn, the more responsibilities swallow it. Well, Aluta Continua...

5pm? grin grin It will soon reach. For me, 5pm is the beginning of another work phase (freelancing). Money must be made.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ogashman(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Highest I have made is 200k from MTN scholarship.... Although I was paid for three consecutive years.

Money was spent on completion of school and family.

Though the last trench of 200k is sitting in a bank as a fixed deposit cos of the fear of squandering it and I'm not sure of what to invest it on.

Still brainstorming on how to multiply that money. I have strongly declared that my millions will come from that money.

Maybe I could get plausible ideas I can work with here.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Deltatoto: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Can u pls teach me
y not
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mhiztaexpensive(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
When I was 24 years old.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
I am very much interested. Let's start
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Andybailes88@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrCuteking(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lord please pick my call. I tap into their blessings
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrCuteking(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Smartme783@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by humbleme99(f): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
I need mentorship on dropshipping please.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iny3(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Good day sir. I just finished with school and I'm awaiting NYSC. Here is my mail address inyephraimumoren@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Iny3(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
inyephraimumoren@gmail.com
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SRK1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
I was 22 when I made my first 1 million Naira, I think.

And it was through affiliate marketing.

If you are looking to startup your own affiliate marketing program, you will need a hosted sales page, website, or the likes.

Finding the best website hosting company suitable for a starter, however, can be quite an hurdle if you don't have a proper guidance.

I myself was very perturbed the other day when I was trying to host a sales page I was creating for an Amazon affiliate link. Particularly because I wanted to spend as low as possible because Affiliate Marketing was a new adventure for me.

I read several reviews. I did many research.
At one point, everything became confusing. I remember I tried one cheap web hosting site only to be pushed back because it didn't have credit card payment option. I tried another cheap one, only for that one to disappoint me again because it didn't have monthly-based payment option. I'm sure by now you are beginning to see my level of frustration. To cut the long story short, I finally found a great solution that was awesome for me. It will be awesome for you too if:

* You are a very thorough person just as I am
* You have a very low budget
* You want monthly based subscription
* You want a site you could trust with your credit card info
* You want to avoid scam yet get a great solution
* You want a web hosting service that also provides a free domain
Here's the hosting company that provided the solution that I needed, thank me later:

(https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting?ac=OM.US.USf11K357091T7073a&kwk=73144964)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by egwekwe: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Abeg, show me d way pls

Na only God fit show person way grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by egwekwe: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
SRK1:
I was 22 when I made my first 1 million Naira, I think.

And it was through affiliate marketing.

If you are looking to startup your own affiliate marketing program, you will need a hosted sales page, website, or the likes.

Finding the best website hosting company suitable for a starter, however, can be quite an hurdle if you don't have a proper guidance.

I myself was very perturbed the other day when I was trying to host a sales page I was creating for an Amazon affiliate link. Particularly because I wanted to spend as low as possible because Affiliate Marketing was a new adventure for me.

I read several reviews. I did many research.
At one point, everything became confusing. I remember I tried one cheap web hosting site only to be pushed back because it didn't have credit card payment option. I tried another cheap one, only for that one to disappoint me again because it didn't have monthly-based payment option. I'm sure by now you are beginning to see my level of frustration. To cut the long story short, I finally found a great solution that was awesome for me. It will be awesome for you too if:

* You are a very thorough person just as I am
* You have a very low budget
* You want monthly based subscription
* You want a site you could trust with your credit card info
* You want to avoid scam yet get a great solution
* You want a web hosting service that also provides a free domain
Here's the hosting company that provided the solution that I needed, thank me later:

(https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting?ac=OM.US.USf11K357091T7073a&kwk=73144964)

Formerly 1and1.com, the exchange is a pretty good hosting for a starter with cheap and flexible plans.

I use it severally to try out different website related ideas I have but there renewal fee no be here ooo
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by copperA2015(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
AgbenuAnna:
Kokertalented1
Funlord
Khassy
CopperA2015
Stevenadelowo
Come and show us the way and mentor me
I need to make money tongue

Haba
What I do...
Abi u should show us the way.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by McTIPSY(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

pls bro abubakrimutiu3@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Thane(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
I was 22years last year when I made my first millions.. I made up to 4million+ through crypto currency, hyips, and ponzi scheme... I made so much that I don't even think of investing on physical asset, I spent on clothes, bought electronics, keep flexing around with my friends and spending on girls. ...my mother advice me alot to save some in case of incasity, she advised me to even join there corporative group but I ignore...the greatest mistake I made in life is going greedy, I put almost all my fund money in my account to mmm which I planned to do last and even PH 80% of my bitcoin...remain 3days for me to GH then mmm crashed...i cried sotey I wan even commit suicide......i regret for not listening to my mother when she advice not to try it again... I have sold d rest of my btc to fund my education, I'm now in my final year and broke. But now I'm learning handwork and tyre dealer biz (vehicle alignment). And doing bounty campaigns.. Last year was so sweet and bubbling for me but this year is not that sweet I swear.. I pray that favour will locate me and every hustlers before this year runs out.

Wow, sorry for your loss bro. By the way, I learnt this work you are learning now. I did my freedom in Feb 2013. I entered Unizik in 2014 and I must confess the work really tried. it almost saw me through school
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Thane(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=MrKong post=73092976]I'm going to make somebody a millionaire this night. If you have less than #10 in you account. Send me your account number accompanied with the screenshot of your balance sad[/qkul
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Thane(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Eddee:

22 After NYSC. Invested my savings + allowance on cheap whiskey from Aba and Onitsha and doubled my initial capital immediately.

Bros, I stay in Onitsha and know my around. I really need info do to this biz. pls WhatsApp 07032909591 or mail thanedominic@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ogashman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

I'm interested.... Chrisakajiofor@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tony142: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Legalese:
26. I had been in the real estate business for over a year and I just registered my first sale some weeks back. Made 2 m but I had to share. Came out with 1.1m
And that's just the beginning of the flood

pls can u teach me what real estate is?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmyk(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
collinsonsky:
script writing sir and also am learning graphics designing
Send me a DM bro.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmyk(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
africanman85:
with Nigerian account ? I want to learn from you.
Yes. What can you offer?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Georgematics(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmanuel602:
Made my first million at 26 as a sport betting agent (bet9ja grin). Easily make 300k weekly from my three shops

Pls how much money is required to become a betnaija Agent??

Patiently waiting for your reply.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by adahgold(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
oloyolo:
19 although am broke asf right now, am 23.

mine was multiple millions I made it from bitcoin, software and domain names.

one guy from nairaland here introduced me to bitcoin back then (for free ) he was giving one eBook like that.

I learned a few thing from his book,but being the mad man that I was, I discovered a way to tipple my result and boom I was raking in bitcoin like craze.

then I hooked up with this Chinese girl on Facebook we started swaping ideas before you know it I had about 20 bitcoin. at then one bitcoin was about 200$ then some crazy sh** happend bitcoin went from 200$ to about 1000$.

I cashed out. dude, I was fucking rich. but as you already know 19years and millions are not a healthy combination.

I basically thought I was the next bill gate. it funny how success leads to success then to more success, then to a huge failure. me and my best friends, we were living lavish.

again some one from this same nairaland sold an eBook about domain name buying and selling to me.

I started trying to buy domain name, but wasn't making much (like 500$ per month) 500$ didn't mean much to me back then.

then I stumbled upon this white guy, he was also a domain name trader, he was teaching people how to buy and sell domain and software on flippa. although his course was expensive about 800$ I bought it, then I also bought a 1000$ course on digital marketing. after the taking those courses I lunched out on my own, I bought a bunch of domain names and about 4 softwares.

most of the domain name didn't sell well some didn't sell atall but 3 sold for a wopping some of 15000$ combined.

it is funny how lots of people say money can't change them I was one of those guys. but trust me after this second win, I was sure I was going to be up there with mark zuckarburg some day.

then something crazy happened, one of my 4 software gained like 3million active users. turned out the original owner of the software was from isereal, and his research was on point, isreali market really needed the software, but the guy was marketing and trying to monitize it the wrong way.

by accident I got it just right the software began marketing it self and before you know it a giant iseareli company asked me to sell it to them.

being young and dumb I didn't know how to monitize it so when I saw who was willing to pay, bam I sold it. I made a mistake though, I should have let them name a price or at least named an unrealistic price but silly me I asked for what I thought was a fair price 100000$.

they did what every good business men would do they bargained for a lower price 70k$.

I agreed bam this time even GOD couldn't stop me I was mega rich.

but like what my mentors always say when there is to much supply of money, it begins to flow to unnecessary places. I blew all the money, although most were on other ventures that later failed.

yea I spent good money on lavish lifestyle , but I wasn't that stupid, most of my money actually went into other businesses and investment but I was young and stupid so I paid for it .

I walked away with lot of experiential knowledge. at this point in my life I am trying to gain momentum again and GOD know that when I do, I'm never stopping, I'm not saying I have learned everything there is to learn, I'm saying that i have learned to do less stupid things than most people and I still think am going to be up there with the big boys although I don't want to be famous like them I don't want to be on any list.

I have sent you an email but you haven't replied?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Georgematics(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
starpower:
1st million at 21, I did after selling solar products online(konga &jumia)and offline. Will visit schools with Solar lamps( Sun King) and sell at night to small stores, the margin was great because of limited variable costs. We still sell solar product www.solartalkers.com. There quite lots of opportunities in this country. Lost quite a lot due to inexperience and trusting people but getting back on track. We are having new products you can become distributors of.

Sir, How much is needed to start the business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.