Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297331 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olalekank(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

It is a food delivery service Application. It is like Uber or Taxify, but for food delivery.

Restaurants register with doordash. Door-dash has an app people can download. In the App they find a restaurant, go through the menu, order for food and pay for the delivery of the food.

The doordash driver gets a request for a pick up at the specific restaurant,he picks up the food and delivers to the address of the customer. Upon delivery, his account gets credited.

This service isnt in Nigeria yet in this form.
This is a great one.
I've been conceiving something like this since last year but no team as well as the skills required.

What skills do you have to bring this to life?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by adahgold(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Some people are spoiling things for others here those that have made their millions if you don't want to help please say it and stop keeping mute.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dilini(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2018
DDGN:

DONE.

Please I also need your blessing too

0018538972 GTB
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by klassd(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Some so called millionaires here are looking for who to sale ebook to. Clowns

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

dont fall for her o. she is a scammer

Whining all over nairaland because I refused to buy funds you scammed from Innocent Americans, won't change the fact that you're a blacklisted scammer on e-currency section.

You can slander my moniker all you want but, I'll never be forced to buy scammed funds as long as I'm aware.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mceze(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
maybachmusic:
God bless crypto and forex trading

Easy way to millions is to earn hard currency

Get a brokerage account
Watch as much YouTube vids on swing trading as u can
All info is free online
Or use a trade copy service

Hello! Pls, show me the way..I would like you to mentor me..This is my whatsapp number-08036423660

cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by kisszhira(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
geraldnwakpu@gmail.com

Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Thane(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Eddee:

Hello bro, did this almost 5 years ago briefly for less than six months. The target market isn't onitsha, you won't break even. You must target markets outside the igbo states, I'll say Yenegoa, Calabar, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene, Eket, Port Harcourt and its environs.

I guarantee you will make a profit by flipping the base prices of this drinks with the prices club owners will offer you.

I'm no longer in the business, but I can assure you, it'll pay you with little risk.

Sounds interesting boss, I know my way around most of the southern states. Just put me through boss. Just one phone call from you on how I can start. I pledge thee, that you will not regret you did. 07032909591. Thanks in advance. I really need this, you won't understand my frustration right now
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Thane(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
thanks bro...but how long did it take you to learn the work before having ur freedom.

Less than 3 months. The work does not really need special technical expertise. Just be a fast learner, know your way around cars and be open to new tech
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by The10thMan(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
TissuePaper:
it's almost like the widely known Ubereats
Cc:
Olalekank
austineaddy
Olalekank

Exactly. But I dont think Ubereats is in Nigeria yet or is it? Uber has a faulty business model for Nigeria. But that is a topic for another day.

A little review into the Nigerian society shows that a lot of Nigerian's hardly trust people with their food. However, we also realized that this is changing especially in the Island axis (Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi etc.) where people now freely allow smoothies, juices, salads and food from restaurants like Lydia's Place, Jevnik , Domino's etc to be delivered to them right at their desks in offices during lunch time.

With this growing trend, this could be a viable venture to go into. The market is huge! Especially since:

i.Restaurants have to pay/subscribe to be on the platform and;
ii.The buyers of the meals/food have to pay to get their food delivered.

Money is split between the App owner and the delivery personnel.
Some of the conditions include the fact that a lot of restaurants have to take their businesses online/digital. So that people can place orders and pay for the meals through their phones, and the restaurants can receive the orders and work on it. In doordash when the food/meal is ready, the restaurants click on their app to indicate this to the driver, who then goes to pick it up and then delivers to the ordering customer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by The10thMan(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
I will be glad if you can send them to me,bro. Maxwellbenard702@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

ANY OTHER PERSON NEEDING THE BOOK should kindly contact those who previously made requests.

Best regards.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Dexter001(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

I have sent 10 books to you.

Please endeavor not to sell these books. It seems that people I sent the books to free of charge are now selling it. While people might think that making money implies you loose your humanity, this is not always the case. Their are only few rich people that die happy and satisfied with how they treated and helped other people.
Please kindly send the books to aliyuussy67@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by oghenerunoh(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.

Best regards.
please can i also have that 10 books.my mail FELIJE60@YAHOO.COM
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bobbybenard(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

Please endeavor not to sell these books. It seems that people I sent the books to free of charge are now selling it. While people might think that making money implies you loose your humanity, this is not always the case. Their are only few rich people that die happy and satisfied with how they treated and helped other people.

ANY OTHER PERSON NEEDING THE BOOK should kindly contact those who previously made requests.
I've received them .Thanks a bunch my brother.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by microlincoln: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Hope the emboldened isn't what I am thinking. Believing you are not typing their making money to getting a man or tying getting a man to their submissiveness or mapping making money to getting a man and being submissive to same man.

As for my brake light, the year is about to end and it seems like the more I earn, the more responsibilities swallow it. Well, Aluta Continua...

5pm? grin grin It will soon reach. For me, 5pm is the beginning of another work phase (freelancing). Money must be made.
please teach me freelancing akadirilekan8@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mentorababio: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2018
femimighty:
Made mine ard 25/26years via stock market during the boom.I remember I bought a particular stock (200,000 units)at 69kobo and sold off in 9 months at around #7 per unit.I equally lost some money though I have since diversified into real estate.
Taking good investment decisions is very key to success.
i have read quite alot about stocks but have been looking for a real person mentor and lo i bumped into you. can i Pm you? thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by khassy(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:

Can you send it to me please

amehadams98@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nowpresence(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Bobbybenard:
please send it to me
my email is ojeefe6@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Alphaman007: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Kirinwa:
I made my first million at the age of 24 through affiliate marketing, blogging, cryptocurrency and eccomerce.
As at present I make average of 500k every month and the earning keeps increasing.

When I look at how things were many years I can only but smile.

NB: When I get a 100 likes. I will teach 30 people here and show them the ropes.
bro pls help a bruther
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by siverspooon(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

Pls sir i need them too chucksuney@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sleekenterprise: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Can I dm you, pls?
Dc4life:
I was slightly above 21 when I made my first million from side hustles & trading bitcoins and Giftcards . God bless @Justi4Jesu who contacted me and added me to her WhatsApp Ecurrency group. Everything changed so fast after that, Met lots of great people on there.. I’m on the way to my 10th milli lol.. Glory be to God

P/S First 1 million is always the hardest to earn and keep, the rest millions are the easiest wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
mindzbuzy@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

Boss I need the book too. Please
mindzbuzy@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by adeiza4u(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:

How can I reach you?
boss I've been trying to contact you... I've pm, please reply.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DeborahX: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you still have the exposure and contacts..... We can work together if you're willing. I have the expertise and resources needed. Am with a firm into metal works, looking to expand and grow.... We can strike a good deal, sir. Can I P.m you?
The10thMan:
Was 26.
Personally, she wanted me to learn welding. I felt I was too educated for it. Perhaps by now I would have been constructing Sky scrappers and handling huge projects with my current knowledge and exposure.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Legalese:
26. I had been in the real estate business for over a year and I just registered my first sale some weeks back. Made 2 m but I had to share. Came out with 1.1m
And that's just the beginning of the flood

I need your help please, a friend of mine just ventured into it and he wants us to partner but I don't know jack about it. Please Mentor me naaah abeg.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Evangkatsoulis: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
funlord:

They lie so that gullible nairalanders would be impressed by their false business savvy/figures being advertised on this thread and then when the innocent contact them for guidance they then end up scamming innocent students or traders. Xmas is not far so it's not surprising

The thread asked how they made their first million. One doesn't necessarily have to still be a millionaire to comment.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Emmyk:

Bro. Longest time.

@op, at 24. Offering digital services on Fiverr.

Bro can you help me on fiverr been there for years no single order yet. Please help a bro. Thanks.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Adeyemi0(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

I believed to be qualified for the offer..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mozele(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrphysics:

As for my brake light, the year is about to end and it seems like the more I earn, the more responsibilities swallow it. Well, Aluta Continua...

5pm? grin grin It will soon reach. For me, 5pm is the beginning of another work phase (freelancing). Money must be made.

my man, please I'd also want to earn a living as a freelancer. I really need someone to put me through before the ASUU strike is called off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.