Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297516 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by IrokoOluwere: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
henrixx:
What do we gain from lying Many many many of the people sharing their stories here are liars. Go through their profile. You will find out they arent what they claim to be. I discovered one begging for job. Another one was just an uber driver but claimed to have hundreds of millions etc

Most people on here aren't even clear with how they made their money.

The real milionnaires i know on nairaland arent even here. The real ones dont talk.

Very very nice thread anyway. Kudos to the real millionaires
Gbam!
There’s a particular dude that stays on Nairaland 24 7 and always praising PDP in all his posts . Or saying poo about APC .
He is only active in the politics section. And 95% of his comments are always in that section.
Come see as the guy dy mention hundreds of millions dy throw lies up and down .
I just laughed

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Georgematics(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
indoorlove:
At 30. Made my first N10m this year. All through online business.

How do you do it bro??

Am ready to learn and make you my mentor.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tony142: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Gbam!
There’s a particular dude that stays on Nairaland 24 7 and always praising PDP in all his posts . Or saying poo about APC .
He is only active in the politics section. And 95% of his comments are always in that section.
Come see as the guy dy mention hundreds of millions dy throw lies up and down .
I just laughed

Lol, no mind dem grin

anyway, it is still good sha, atleast their lies will motivate us to make millions, while they remain broke cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can't reply to all my mentions.

humbleme99
LordsBattleAxe
klassd
klassd
uminem02
nowpresence
joyyss
doggedfighter
opejole
Egelife
Egelife
TheManofTomorrow
fikhayo
fikhayo
mattyrukee
LordFriar
collinsonsky
Kekekenny
Kekekenny
MGeey
nowpresence
Tabba
AbamOnyerubi
Wizdeen
microlincoln
hesilo
time1234
pyrex23
esty57
Dwayne22
grateful236
Contact me on Whatsapp let's talk. +2349033089849

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Olamyyde(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by africanman85: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmyk:
Yes. What can you offer?
Video Editting
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Emmanuel602(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Georgematics:

Pls how much money is required to become a betnaija Agent??

Patiently waiting for your reply.
It depends on how you want your shop to look. But 400k should get you a moderate shop
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by daddio(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olawrites:

Boss abeg I need help. The hunger is real here. hungerBad

Access bank

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sensei01: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
whezzyflash@gmail.com please contact me,I'm very interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks
1kaymarketing@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
TopeQs:
I'm still on page 21 but i need to drop this, I'm a freelance writer, I wanted to venture into the online writing sites like fiverr, upwork and soon on but presently, I'm yet to get a system, so I'm saving up, it's not easy...

How can i learn and work with this currently my system just idle
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thane:

Wow, sorry for your loss bro. By the way, I learnt this work you are learning now. I did my freedom in Feb 2013. I entered Unizik in 2014 and I must confess the work really tried. it almost saw me through school
thanks bro...but how long did it take you to learn the work before having ur freedom.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by samysmoothfresh: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Ask your sources na. "I don't take NL serious, but I have sources". Una get time o grin

go away!!! angry cheesy angry

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Toseenlove: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
phorget:

Still struggling to eat three square meal in a day,someone is here asking how old I was when I first made a million. Still praying to God to pick my call anyway.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Eddee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thane:

Bros, I stay in Onitsha and know my around. I really need info do to this biz. pls WhatsApp 07032909591 or mail thanedominic@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Hello bro, did this almost 5 years ago briefly for less than six months. The target market isn't onitsha, you won't break even. You must target markets outside the igbo states, I'll say Yenegoa, Calabar, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene, Eket, Port Harcourt and its environs.

I guarantee you will make a profit by flipping the base prices of this drinks with the prices club owners will offer you.

I'm no longer in the business, but I can assure you, it'll pay you with little risk.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Toseenlove: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
nuattitude:

Lol.

Don't you know victorian a.k.a alexialin a.k.a trendsvivi a.k.a amelian ? She's Nairaland's best liar. She lies so much that she entangles herself in the web of those lies. It's amusing that she hasn't quit this her pathological fibbing.

In one breath she's a fashion designer, in another breath, she's not a fashion designer. In one breath she's married, in another breath, she's single. Her lies are legion that she can't keep up with one position consistently and therefore unwittingly exposing herself when she comments on topics.

At 39 years, single and pushing towards 40, you would expect a change in attitude. Alas, no.

You would go Awol when u see or meet some people physically in this nation. You won't believe your eyes, Nigerians? Chai Things are happening!!!!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by integrity9(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
selfdiscovery1@yahoo.com

quote author=Mystic1 post=73097416]Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

*An undergraduate.

Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks[/quote]
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by integrity9(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

selfdiscovery1@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by humbleme99(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

osarhenrhen@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrScamp(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

anazodomichael27@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mentro: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
nineone:
I can put you through. I trade forex, affiliate and digital marketing, drop shipping and mini importation and a few others. All these businesses have a high learning curve or either take a long time to start yielding incomes. They require that you have another source of income while you learn. If youre still interested after knowing that it's not a get rich quick scheme, indicate below and we can get started.
I'm interested.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by mentro: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mystic1:

*An undergraduate.

rildeboye21@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by The10thMan(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2018
austineaddy:

Boss pls I want to know how this doordash works .
How can you help?

It is a food delivery service Application. It is like Uber or Taxify, but for food delivery.

Restaurants register with doordash. Door-dash has an app people can download. In the App they find a restaurant, go through the menu, order for food and pay for the delivery of the food.

The doordash driver gets a request for a pick up at the specific restaurant,he picks up the food and delivers to the address of the customer. Upon delivery, his account gets credited.

This service isnt in Nigeria yet in this form.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Harwal: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Iykesmooth:

I have sent you all six forex ebooks for free but it wouldn't be bad if you showed some love considering my situation.

can u send to me too plss
awwal.5506@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 2:01am On Nov 22, 2018
The10thMan:

It is a food delivery service Application. It is like Uber or Taxify, but for food delivery.

Restaurants register with doordash. Door-dash has an app people can download. In the App they find a restaurant, go through the menu, order for food and pay for the delivery of the food.

The doordash driver gets a request for a pick up at the specific restaurant,he picks up the food and delivers to the address of the customer. Upon delivery, his account gets credited.

it's almost like the widely known Ubereats
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by BIXYBABE: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
y not
Thanks alot .... This is my what's app 08110219666
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SFSNIPER(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2018
HardMirror:
i can link you up with emmon clothing, you can build on your knowledge of shoe making. Mind you this guy makes shoes costing a million each so, this is not your average fashion designer. But i need to be sure you wont be a liabilit?y. No body wants to carry dead weights along. As i said before. Emotions dont get to me. Open a thread here and display your works. Mention me when you do and we take it up from there

https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how

Share your experience on your worst business decision here.
can i pm you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2018
The fakes and liars here are spoiling things for the real people here. Too bad
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rawblings(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
The laptop and phone i was using to help myself in freelancing were taken from me. I'd be grateful if anyone can help me get another system. I have been able to save N25k
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by SFSNIPER(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Mystic1 post=73097416]Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work.] lordbaruka@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by austineaddy: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks a lot
I hope it gets to Nigeria soon.
With the traffic situation in Lagos For example it might be best to use bike instead of cars as delivery

The10thMan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.