Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yelling At Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yelling At Your Spouse (1097 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yelling At Your Spouse by datinggist123: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
In marriage, you do not have to respond to every minor insult or argue over every minor misunderstanding or disagreement. Sometimes you just have to listen, look, bite your lips, forgive and get on with bigger issues of your life. Life is too short to waste on trivial battles over trivial issues.

But also remember there are times u will not say anything but would have said a lot by ur actions. So..put both ur actions and words in check.

Re: Yelling At Your Spouse by tripplephi: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
sometimes I wonder if marriage is a MUST. its just unnecessary stress and BURDEN.... but if we marry the right person then it will be BEST
Re: Yelling At Your Spouse by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
When i yell, know whatever you did really hurts me and after all the yelling, it's gone.
But when i don't, hmmm I hate gathering my thoughts.

But it's better your partner yell than pretend nothing is happening.cause they are bottling it up and it get to a point they become violent. (like a time bomb waiting to explode)

1 Like

Re: Yelling At Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
l prefer yelling and shouting when I am angry because it helps reduce the anger I am feeling at that moment.

After the yelling you feel peace within you because there is no need to bottle up your emotions at times

1 Like

Re: Yelling At Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
yelling works well 4 me, u just Forgive without an apology after it. When i keep quiet, i bottle things and will overreact later (maybe after a week or even months)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Woman Declares That Hubby “is Not Man Enough” To Satisfy Her Sexually / Supermodel, Morey Faith Shares Nude Photos / Civil Engineer Weds His Lovely Wife With A Caterpillar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.