Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Change And Its Possibility In Totality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change And Its Possibility In Totality (229 Views)

Can A Prostitute Change And Become A Good Wife? help please / What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. / Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change And Its Possibility In Totality by francis247(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Change
They say that it's the most constant thing in life. Everyone at some point has to change, evolve or adapt in other to survive. Everyone likes or wants change or at least almost everyone, as there are those who just can't stand it, those who just don't have the stomach to tolerate it at any degree whatsoever. There are those whose nature abhor change so much so that that they'll do almost anything, even spite themselves in other to prevent it. They just have a profound phobia for change.

The OALD (8th Edition) defines change as “the act or result of something becoming different”. It is therefore all about being different, being new, unique, standing out, transformation, revolutionalizing, inventing and reinventing the status quo.

Things, situations, circumstances, conditions, opinions, ideologies, status and personalities but not persona change. But do people ever really change? Can they change? Are humans capable themselves of outright and complete change? Can/do we ever really stop being who/what we truly are?

The truth is that we're who and what we are and cannot therefore ever truly completely change. In other words, I'm not saying that it's probably impossible for someone to change. No. I'm saying with absolute certainty that it is totally...

https://francisamie..com/2018/11/change-and-its-possibility-in-totality.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Accidental Side Chic? / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / The Best Way To Hide Something From Nigerians Is To Hide It In A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.