Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. (2418 Views)

Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 3:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Please what is the possibility of one getting pregnant without having a penetration or sex?
I have a girlfriend whom we have not had penetrative sex before but always play while I'm on boxer, she is always on her boxers and pant. And most times out of the jokes I do release which ended up on my boxer and short. The last time we did such she was actually with her pants only while I was on my boxer and when I release it was on my boxer.
However, two days to her monthly period she complained of having stomach pain of which I assume it was a symptoms of her monthly period. Now she complained of missing her period yesterday.
My question is that is it possible to get pregnant without penetrative sex? Can sperm pass through layers of clothes and get someone pregnant? Or is it just a delayed period?
Note: this person is still a virgin, she have never had sex. This I can vauge for. She have not felt any symptoms aside the stomach pain and now missing her period.
Please I need your help/ advices, is very important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Adeoludt(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin lol.....i dey come back....make I laugh finish first

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by bskyb(m): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Yes, it's possible

3 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Ocholu: 3:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Rush go market now go buy pampams and other baby foods. Congratulations bruv! grin.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by arthurwillia(m): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question No sperm can't travel through cloths. No worries about pregnancy. For pregnancy sperm and egg have to fertilised and for that sperm have to ejeculate inside vagina. So don't worry. Except by chance sperm enter through an opening on tear tear pant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Nwodosis(m): 3:58am On Jan 12, 2022
It is not impossible! Pants are not latex, if pants can get soaked over with wetness, why can't sperms
pass through?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Tokskob2008: 4:47am On Jan 12, 2022
If that girl is actually pregnant then she isn't a virgin neither is the pregnancy yours.... Use your brain ok!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by OloshoMan: 5:06am On Jan 12, 2022
WTF grin. Maybe she's pregnant by another nigga. Never heard of getting pregnant via dry humping

4 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by headbasher96(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Was she the who told u she was a virgin or u tried having sex with her and u found out by yourself grin grin

Them don scam this op ready to start paying bills o because las las u don enter the hook

4 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Lalami3232(m): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga, no be you get the pregnancy, that's if she's pregnant sef. E no dey possible like that. Sperm no fit pass boxers go enter inside her body, except say another man dey cultivate the farmland for your back unknowingly to you.
The only funny incident I don read about this stuff happened in Europe. 15 of the girls get belle after dem go do pool party. Report say one guy ejacute for the water and the water come carry the sperm enter the babes kpekus. That na the only absurd story wey I don hear about pregnancy. Aside that one, 99.9% of pregnancy na through correct fvcking and drilling. So no fear, no be you get the pikin if truly say she's pregnant.
But my advise to you be say, do the right thing so that you fit disvirgin that babe sharperly oooo. This one wey MouthAction don dey sweet her to dey always do with you, it's only a matter of time before one guy go sweet talk her to collect the real dick. You know how loosed our 9ja girls be na. You wey fit manage see the one wey no get multiple body counts dey lucky, do what needs to be done ASAP. Better still, marry her if you love her because alot of virginity breakers dey outside dey look for kpekus to devour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2022
headbasher96:
Was she the who told u she was a virgin or u tried having sex with her and u found out by yourself grin grin

Them don scam this op ready to start paying bills o because las las u don enter the hook
Op is not telling us the whole truth. He must have used his hard dick to massage the we'd pussy and in the process came but because he didn't penetrate, he thought it was nothing. Especially if the girl was on her fertile period.
Most young girls who have not really had sex and don't know that pussy massage with a dick can lead to pregnancy if you are not careful fall victim to this.
Except she's not a virgin and may have had sex with another guy.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Elidrisy20: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Na lie no be your pregnancy, but wait ooo you be mumu,why you go come wear boxers and she to go come wear pants, dey come do kerewa? You no be Man, you no fit tear the pants ni? I'm highly disappointed in you,in fact you dey crazy/mad

3 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2022
arthurwillia:
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question No sperm can't travel through cloths. No worries about pregnancy. For pregnancy sperm and egg have to fertilised and for that sperm have to ejeculate inside vagina. So don't worry. Except by chance sperm enter through an opening on tear tear pant

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by helinues: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2022
What gives any assurance that you are the only guy sleeping with the girl?

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Mophor: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Issokay!!!

@OP no really tell us truth cz e no possible mk u dy wear boxer dy follow pant play every time, I know say na d first tym wey u go wan use ur dick rub the punna mk u try use only d dick cap na em your pretty_cum ho don flow mk u no know and since wey b say na dick cap u been use u no go know if she be virgin or not so in conclusion!!!! Congratulations to OP in advance and make sure you always service her engine now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Boogyman557: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool which kind MATTERS b dis 1..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Jay5mie: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy

You de cum for ordinary dry hump?

na wa o
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Heychpee: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2022
bskyb:
Yes, it's possible
u dy mad ni
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by headbasher96(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op is not telling us the whole truth. He must have used his hard dick to massage the we'd pussy and in the process came but because he didn't penetrate, he thought it was nothing. Especially if the girl was on her fertile period.
Most young girls who have not really had sex and don't know that pussy massage with a dick can lead to pregnancy if you are not careful fall victim to this.
i am wondering how hw plays with his boxers on and she plays with her pant on u go the see promise land but na play u go the play for the gate grin grin
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by portplus: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2022
BrendanJo:
Please what is the possibility of one getting pregnant without having a penetration or sex?
I have a girlfriend whom we have not had penetrative sex before but always play while I'm on boxer, she is always on her boxers and pant. And most times out of the jokes I do release which ended up on my boxer and short. The last time we did such she was actually with her pants only while I was on my boxer and when I release it was on my boxer.
However, two days to her monthly period she complained of having stomach pain of which I assume it was a symptoms of her monthly period. Now she complained of missing her period yesterday.
My question is that is it possible to get pregnant without penetrative sex? Can sperm pass through layers of clothes and get someone pregnant? Or is it just a delayed period?
Note: this person is still a virgin, she have never had sex. This I can vauge for. She have not felt any symptoms aside the stomach pain and now missing her period.
Please I need your help/ advices, is very important.

Yes 50% chances...
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by bskyb(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Heychpee:
u dy mad ni

It's sad that some people here lack manners, while others are just ignorant. It's even worse that people like you are plagued by both ills.

If you know not, why not ask for directions. It's a double whammy when you know not, know not that you know not, and rather than hide your head in shame, you brandish your ignorance.

#just so that you know. I will not respond to further comments from you.
I rarely respond to this type of posts......I just thought you might benefit from some upbraiding. It may yet not be too late for your redemption.
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
The thing I don't even know how her pussy looks like. Haven that, she is still young but the thing is most time she is in bump short or boxer, so whenever I pour out I don't wait for my short to get wet before I stand up.
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by vvvbobby205(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
It is very possible.

But still, if she is not a virgin, how sure are you that it's yours
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Op the gate way to her valley aren't protected by firewalls. You were playing with all these low budget girls that go about putting on pants with numerous holes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Mercury12(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Lmao grin
Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Divoc19(f): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Beat your chest on this one because the chances are very low.
Could be late period.
Delayed period is very common among teenage girls.
Unless it's from another

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
You are absolutely right, and that's what I'm suspecting. Because I have research on it and all I saw was that it not possible. To be kinded
with u, I have never pulled her pants before neither have I removed my boxers. I believe if is pregnancy, she would have experience other symptoms but not all, she feels good.
Divoc19:
Beat your chest on this one because the chances are very low.
Could be late period.
Delayed period is very common among teenage girls.
Unless it's from another

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by LordIsaac(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Please, this is still an "innocent" guy that any girl will jump at to manipulate. Let's advise him properly. To answer your question, the answer is no. However, be careful o....cos the way I'm seeing you, this lady can play on your naievity and nail someone's pregnancy on you. No girl, I repeat, no girl, who has allowed you to see the colour of her pant is innocent. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by bigjackass: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
non penetrative sex can lead to pregnancy. But if truly you ejaculated on boxers and not her naked pussy, then she can't be pregnant for you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by Davecharles32(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Bruv it's not possible...

I had a friend who missed her period and I was like Omo her guy is gonna be a dad, but after we went to the hospital we found out the period was delayed due to an infection, so bro you're safe...

If she get belle na person don go score goal for you o!

1 Like

Re: What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. by BrendanJo(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks bro I really appreciate this.
LordIsaac:
Please, this is still an "innocent" guy that any girl will jump at to manipulate. Let's advise him properly. To answer your question, the answer is no. However, be careful o....cos the way I'm seeing you, this lady can play on your naievity and nail someone's pregnancy on you. No girl, I repeat, no girl, who has allowed you to see the colour of her pant is innocent. Be careful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Working Out Make A Skinny Guy More Skinneer / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.