Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz (89961 Views)

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless her parents.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by jeroba1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
every evil agenda over nigeria ,scatter and gather no more in Jesus name
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by chinonso23(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari why nah!!!?
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Davido is teaching all these boys bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by duality(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
labusinessguide:
Well, beating the lady was taking things too far.

It's okay to caution her, but not to humiliate her for being in a relationship.

As for the boy, well...his hormones was in control... Maybe he will behave better when he's grown.

Juvenile tendencies is all I see in him.

These are the type of opinions that have ruined the world

5 Likes

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by StudyCrestLtd: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Codedone:
This culture of money before love we are building, I sincerely hope we can live with it and not start crying later on wen love becomes just a transaction between two people.
I tire o
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Yonce(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Codedone:
This culture of money before love we are building, I sincerely hope we can live with it and not start crying later on wen love becomes just a transaction between two people.

This picture says alot.
The pressure on male children is too damn high!
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by freshvine(f): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
this sharia law get double standard o. they're suppose to be amputed
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by ibnjimoh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
eeyyaah !so you stole the monii to bought all those thing for ur girl frnd,it's very painful ur girl will hv dump u for another man, sorry your fool is customizing one.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by mutvy: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ritual loading...
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by seunmohmoh(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
The story get comma.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by udemzyudex(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
The way yahoo boys dey use girls subscribe ehn. They better be careful.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by LWFashion(f): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Codedone:
Can say that again
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by LWFashion(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ovofresh:
Nonsense news!
Rlly?
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Uglymugg: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Codedone:

The rate at which body parts are going to start littering the road all in the name of quick money is what you should be concered about.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Harry00(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
l a l a l i s t i c a l a
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by doskie(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
AHCB:
... it's now a shame that asking potent questions is alien to many Nigerians, who, poverty and strife have rendered incapable of thinking.

Kudos to the parents for correcting this wrong, however, i'm still force to ask where and how did Zubairu steal the money, and what does Zubairu's parents do for a living for their son to steal such amount of money from them.
exactly my sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by daannyy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol.Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Uglymugg: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
iyatrustee:
Good to know thers are still some responsible parents out there!

He was able to steal such amount of money, from "responsible parents" and even buy gifts for a girl with. Must be one hella parenting.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by doctokwus: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
If he bought the car himself and not using fronts,for the girl,then the car dealer too should be arrested.
A car dealer that sells a car directly to a 19year old without verifying the source of income or what he does for a living would must probably also be into stolen cars and other shady car deals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Okoyeebo: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
labusinessguide:
Well, beating the lady was taking things too far.

It's okay to caution her, but not to humiliate her for being in a relationship.

As for the boy, well...his hormones was in control... Maybe he will behave better when he's grown.

Juvenile tendencies is all I see in him.

Two things I can decipher from your post.

You're a woman
You're Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by ozo13(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Trace it down to the parents.there is high chance they stole the money too probably meant for the masses
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by labusinessguide: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
duality:

These are the type of opinions that have ruined the world

Well, by now you should have known that you don't transmit wisdom by torturing the body.

All they both needed was therapy and guidance... Not beating!

If parents did a good job at parenting, maybe they wouldn't make love their priorities but self discovery.

Again, I maintain that beating is never the best corrective approach for teenagers and adolescents.

Cheers!
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
When you steal Mercedes Benz money and no one notices
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by chocboi78(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Codedone:
it already is a transaction between two ppl...believe me
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by nengibo: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
By "arewa" she's overdue for marriage sef
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by BonkoINC: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lies .

I blame the mods.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by pek(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
doctokwus:
If he bought the car himself and not using fronts,for the girl,then the car dealer too should be arrested.
A car dealer that sells a car directly to a 19year old without verifying the source of income or what he does for a living would must probably also be into stolen cars and other shady car deals.
Sorry I can only give you one like for this. You echoed my sentiments. The car dealer is the bigger thief here.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Apina:
To the idiots asking where he stole it from, what business or work is a 19 year old 100L university student doing to come about such amount of money? Some of you would be asking questions like 2 year old, with no intention to use your number 6 undecided
I think it should be easy to figure out that their motives behind the question are not attempts to support the premise that he has a stable financial source (if not all, I believe a higher percentage). I think it's logical enough to ask such question, given the possibility of other assumptions.
Re: Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz by davillian(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
The boy used the gift to take her virginity grin
Mission accomplished grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.