Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (86513 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by DrHighchief(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
R u a member of d family?
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

see what I'm talking about?

Hate filled fellow like you

I have Yoruba in laws aplenty, and we all live as a big happy family assisting each other when need be

In the real world, "Afonja" and "Ipob" are family.....

the riff raffs on both sides on the other hand, are spreading hate

do not pretend not to know how hateful your ipod people can be. they always see the need to compete with afonjas at any little opportunity and they must blame afonjas for all their problems. same way they blamed afonjas for Jonathan's loss in 2015. now they are all putting their hateful airheads in the same direction chanting atikulate(the same fulani people they hate so much). if atiku should lose in 2019, the hateful MFs will still blame afonjas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by diadem10: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
That is the problem with Nigerians; eye service!

You guys prefer pretenders than people who tell you the blunt truth.

If she truly wanted to preach peace and bring them back, she ought to have started it offline from the house by sending them a personal message and maybe plan a secret surprise birthday for them with Paul's wife and then plan the forgiveness and reconciliation not going publicly on social media to form saintly while her heart is dark like charcoal, it hurts if u are on the receiving end, think about it
Look at this one? Why must she be the one to come up with reconciliation party? What happens to Paul's wife?

Lola has done her best compared to the other pretending wives and by the look of it, she was also talking to Peter in her message.

Like I stated earlier, haters as Paul can go hang. As you can see, Peter is happy and has no place for losers. Abc.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
Young woman say what you know!!

Jude made Psquare!

Jude was a professional music art who studied music and helped to put his brothers together to form a formidable sing/dance crew.

Paul is good with singing while Peter is best at dancing. Jude brought their talent together and harnessed it to become profitable.

Most of you ladies of our time are just annoying, jumping in and scattering families without thinking of how they started and suffered as a family before u came in.

So Lola grew up with them in Jos Ms I-too-know

You better learn to stop saying what u know nothing about.

I have met Lola, she is not a good woman, not just about her tribe but its about her.

Another mistake they made was twins marrying from opposite direction.

For twins to stay close, they need to marry closely.

Looking at Lola, u will know she is the type of lady that brings in division if u look into her eyes with deeper wisdom.

Our eyes tell so much of our personality in life.

Lola hardly smiles.

She wrote all that crap to fool the public and to appear saintly and if u put yourself in Paul's shoe, it hurts when your hater goes outside to preach love and claim your bestie but back home he or she is your greatest enemy.

Peter is the issue in Psquare!

Why will the whole family side for Paul, leaving only Peter

Why would Peter be the first to quit and always forming solo even while his brother Paul was doing all he could back then to fix their issues

Peter's wife sowed a lot of hatred in the heart of Peter and told him how their elder brother Jude was using them.

Most women are good in opening the eyes of their man to things that their man had been ignoring for peace and unity.

None of them was lacking, none of them was broke or underpaid, why bring in negative advice at the first instance

You better learn as a lady not to scatter your mans family, don't let Nairaland likes and shares confuse u that u are saying the right thing

i have met lola twice, and she seems to be a good person

Jude is a BIG FOOL

He does not know his role as "Okpara"
That is if he is one self

Its your job as senior to manage crisis between younger ones in the best way possible, even if it means taking a bullet yourself
I am one myself, and I know what I have done, and insults I have taken, anf squabbles i have settled to keep my sibling together, at least being in peace, even though we have different personalities

All Jude wouldhave done to save P Square is to give way as their manager or at least, renegotiate the 50/50 deal.

now look at

Label you don't have, artiste you don't have

But what is my concern?
now the centre has caved in, and it's "to your tent o Israel"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by python2gbera: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
How on earth did Lola had herself a mess of a family?. The witch of a mother is dead and eaten up by worms yet her seed of witchcraft lingers..

-python2

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Martinez19(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
diadem10:
Losers always hating what they can't have.
Paul looks so pained. When your enemy is that pained, know that God has manifested his glory in your life and shamed your haters who thought you wouldn't amount to anything.

Peter and Lola need to do thanksgiving.

More grace into your home. Haters can go hang and kpansh.
Did Paul mention any name?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
jrusky:
This from.today lost my respect in fact I desist from being his fan with immediate effect.

How could a grown up man talk this way if even you have issues with your twin brother wife it does not give you the right to say this about her in public im ashamed of you boy. You lost my respect. Is your wife a saint
Get real, all you pretence lovers can run along with Peter, it won't change a thing.

Paul is being blunt and u all hate him because he is not pretending that all is well while all is not well.

The only reason many people seem to be siding for Peter is simply because they feel its because he married a Yoruba lady, that his Igbo brothers are against him cos he married a Yoruba lady.

But I tell u, its not about tribe. Its about Lola as a person .

Many Igbo guys are happily married to Yoruba ladies and no issue, so its not about tribe, its about Lola and her selfish way of life.

Lola thinks herself, her kids and her husband first before thinking about her husbands twin bro who her hubby built a brand together that made it possible for her to ever know and meet Peter of Psquare.

If Peter wasn't doing well, will Lola ever agree to marry him

Mind you, she met Peter when they went for show at a company where Lola was working or sth, so its not as if Lola met Peter when they were in Jos suffering without direction undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
tamethem:

grin

my guy you dey para oo.

You see I have never seen a tribe so arrogant, so tribal and full of hate like the Igbo. No apology!

Tell me any of their Musicians that really made a name without having connection or moving to the Yoruba land. None.

But are they grateful ? No!

Rather they would pay their so call Afonjas with Evil and hate.

Very few are truly sensible among these people.

Have you wondered why Politically in Nigeria ,they are no where to be found?

Hate is the Answer.

They even had to threaten Atiku before he chose one of them as running mate.

don't mind them. the same people that say fulanis want to islamise nigeria have suddenly forgotten Atiku is fulani. they will never support with common sense...instead it is always hatred and emotional sentiments. If Buhari should win next year, they'll all go back to chanting the biafrau.d which they hve suddenly forgotten now. how can a bunch of people be so hateful without usong common sense at all. Any small thing theh must blame afonja or always try to compete.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by frozen70(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Collysmith:
women are dangerous including you

Absolutely right

Women are dangerous and you get to see it when you tamper or play with our emotions

Ask your
Mum
Aunties
Sisters
Girl friend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.
Wow, for the first time you said something good about a Nigerian lady.

should we be worried? Are you sure your account wasnt hacked?

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by BiafraIShere(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is so sad! Paul should have been more diplomatic even if she is the culprit. I never knew their rift would have lasted this long and there seems to be no end in sight. Iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpupku!! Whatever is the grouse should be resolved amicably for the good of the family and Nigerian entertainment industry. Other Africans such as South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania etc are now contesting our dominance of the music industry since it was left to the kids like Wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, Tecno etc. We need great songs from Psquare like it used to be. I hope this won't be the end of the twins together. Influential people or the Anambra state Governor should invite them and call for a truce. Their best individually is just average but their Psquare albums is always a hit, back to back and they always have sold out shows in any city they travel to in Africa but they can't even host any shows again, so sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by samydo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
This family. matter, believe me there are deeper issues inside it. Anyways Mr. Ruddy don da da remains my best even though I love Mr. P

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Fierce11: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:
how did Jude make him what he is today?

Where was Jude when they started?

If Jude is so great, let him go and make another P-Square. Let him help Paul get endorsements. His North side Inc was only able to give Cynthia Morgan brief popularity, but, how far her career now?

Jude is nothing but a shameless opportunist, who jumped on the success of his brothers and used familial ties to take a seat at the head of the table. He did not help anybody do a thing.

He cannot even help Paul that went with him, how much more the two of them. Who does Jude know? Who was Jude before P-square? Who is Jude after P-square? Nobody.
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

do not pretend not to know how hateful your ipod people can be. they always see the need to compete with afonjas at any little opportunity and they must blame afonjas for all their problems. same way they blamed afonjas for Jonathan's loss in 2015. now they are all putting their hateful airheads in the same direction chanting atikulate(the same fulani people they hate so much). if atiku should lose in 2019, the hateful MFs will still blame afonjas.

undecided

While I was a kid growing up in Lagos, though there were good Yoruba folks, a good number of them were not good to me because I am an "omo Igbo"
Some even used to say that the time will come when we will be "chased out of Lagos"
Igbo boys who grewup in Lagos when I did will confirm this useless talk

I don't hold that against them, because they are victims

the same is applicable to the Igbos

they are victims

But for you to pretend that "Yoruba folks are saint while the Igbo guys are hateful" is what is devious.

There are bigots aplenty on BOTH SIDES

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

I can't imagine anyone raised well, and with small change be this local, as though village people are after him.
Same Paul inferred it publicly that his wife's previous miscarriages were due to his brother's wife. He also inferred it after having his twins that despite all the money some people have(his brother), they couldn't have twins. He made a mockery of not his brother (who had children before the others dreamt of even having theirs, and who's wife is definitely not barren), but a mockery of those genuinely trying to conceive. I started seeing him for his true self since that statement, and he never disappoints with his misyarns.
He is jealous of his brother.
Maybe na him wan toast Lola den, before his broda chance am, because this his hatred is more than just business matters. At least, he said he is the brain behind p square. Now he has the platform to himself, let him shine. I wonder why Jude isn't managing his career again. Could it be that he never wanted Jude in the picture too, and just used Peter to take the fall. I know people like him, they let others do their dirty work.

Jude is not at all intelligent. they were all getting help and connection from Lola. Look how Peter is the only one getting endorsements and even coming up with shows( he once organised one dance show which gained a lot of audience). that's what you get when you open your mind and mingle with people who will connect you and give you ideas not being a useless tribal MF. how many endorsement or shows is paul and the mumu Jude getting? Timaya is one hateful goat too just like paul...that's why they aint getting shi.t.

The younger guys like wizkid, davido,olamide, kiss Daniel are the ones getting it. Nobody wants to invite hateful idio.ts who beleive they have arrived with small change to any show. Music is for spreading love not hate. No wonder Mayd ran away from them. even the rihana look alike did not last with the jude loser.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by oshaosha2014(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
His hatred for that girl is tribal and regional. Nothing more nothing less.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

From this comment, what now separates you from the "ipob people"
you are just as hard filled as they are undecided

So all those rich men from nnewi got "Afonja help"
or the ones in Kamo?
Or in Aba?

oga you know deep down in your heart that your people are too hateful. everyone knows that

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Martinez19(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:

Not everyone must be conventional. The world is more interesting when people act unpredictably. That's why i love Trump. He's not your average people-pleasing president. Express your mind sometimes, free the hatred from growing in and it becomes uncontrollable someday
gbam. Some people just keep following conventions form god knows where and expect others to follow the same.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

i have met lola twice, and she seems to be a good person

Jude is a BIG FOOL

He does not know his role as "Okpara"
That is if he is one self

Its your job as senior to manage crisis between younger ones in the best way possible, even if it means taking a bullet yourself
I am one myself, and I know what I have done, and insults I have taken, anf squabbles i have settled to keep my sibling together, at least being in peace, even though we have different personalities

All Jude wouldhave done to save P Square is to give way as their manager or at least, renegotiate the 50/50 deal.

now look at

Label you don't have, artiste you don't have

But what is my concern?
now the centre has caved in, and it's "to your tent o Israel"
Peter didn't want Jude their elder brother to be their manager ever again even when Jude finally decided to agree to their terms.

Peter requested to have his own manager that is not Jude your own blood brother, what job do u want your brother who has grown to know about music production and promotion to be doing

So you will be happy as a younger brother to see your brother suffering and jobless to please your wife

Only a foolish man does that because wife can go, wife can be changed but parents and brothers can never be changed.

This is what Aisha Buhari has been trying to do in Buhari and Daura family; she wants to divide them and be the Lord deciding how things are run, but trust Hausa-Fulani people, they don't take nonsense, Dauras and Buharis gave her a limit, that's why u see her running to media houses always to rant about this and that.

That's women for you.

Most women are born selfish. Their only mission is to better their life first before others. They only think about them and them alone. Women are born that way, so as a man, it is your duty to give your wife limit and control her selfishness and greed and resist some of her negative counsels that may ruin your life and even career + good relationship with your business partners and friends because if u leave most women married to successful men, they will want their rich husbands not to talk to any other human except them alone, they are that selfish and greedy.

Peter allowed Lola's negative advise and eye opening to bring discord between him and his brothers and that was the issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by KingBaba1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:

If Jude is so great, let him go and make another P-Square. Let him help Paul get endorsements. His North side Inc was only able to give Cynthia Morgan brief popularity, but, how far her career now?

Jude is nothing but a shameless opportunist, who jumped on the success of his brothers and used familial ties to take a seat at the head of the table. He did not help anybody do a thing.

He cannot even help Paul that went with him, how much more the two of them. Who does Jude know? Who was Jude before P-square? Who is Jude after P-square? Nobody.
Thanks man. Jude okoye is = opara iberibe

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

undecided

While I was a kid growing up in Lagos, though there were good Yoruba folks, a good number of them were not good to me because I am an "omo Igbo"
Some even used to say that the time will come when we will be "chased out of Lagos"
Igbo boys who grewup in Lagos when I did will confirm this useless talk

I don't hold that against them, because they are victims

the same is applicable to the Igbos

they are victims

But for you to pretend that "Yoruba folks are saint while the Igbo guys are hateful" is what is devious.

There are bigots aplenty on BOTH SIDES

you don't have to accept. Yes there are bigots in evert tribe but ipod bigots are number one and on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by chiagozien(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

don't mind them. the same people that say fulanis want to islamise nigeria have suddenly forgotten Atiku is fulani. they will never support with common sense...instead it is always hatred and emotional sentiments. If Buhari should win next year, they'll all go back to chanting the biafrau.d which they hve suddenly forgotten now. how can a bunch of people be so hateful without usong common sense at all. Any small thing theh must blame afonja or always try to compete.
ranting of a hypocrisy.

You hate igbos but will be the first to accuse them of hating you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jrusky(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
@Nwaamakpe:
[b][b]God bless you Paul for your brutal honesty.
Fvck it,
You can't be like your twin who dies smiling just for the 'Gram.

Lola is the problem,
She was the problem,
And she will always be the problem.
No amount of acting like a Saint will sway our impression of her.

She is evil.
Lola made Peter turn on his own blood, his twin and most importantly, his dying mother's last wish.
I'm not saying it is Juju but it is a supernatural something.

How can a viable young man who successfully built an empire with his twin settle for a lady just a few years younger than his own mom; a lady infamous for her "connections" with the high-and-mighty.

This is not ordinary.
For Peter to walk away from PSquare,
For him to disrespect and suddenly forget Jude who housed him, fed him and made him who he is today shows he knows not what he is doing.

Today he gives all the accolades to Lola.
To Lola!!
A woman that has successfully made twins enemies.
A woman that has deprived us from hearing another gbedu,
A woman that has made us not see new dance steps.

If Lola is not evil,
Upon seeing what her presence has caused in the lives of this family, she would have done the honourable thing by walking away.
Why continue to stay in a family where you are not welcome in.
Why do you want a family to accept you when you've proven their mom's worst fears?

My heart bleeds for Peter.
He is a good guy and deserves much more happiness than he is getting.
I don't pray God softens her wickedness, I pray God takes her and her wickedness away from the Okoye household. [/b]
[/b]

The bolded.

Pls who the hell is this Nwaamakpe? I have always tried to avoid her post but she kept getting me angry with her silliness. OP is she having psychiatrist issue or already mad living in the street because normal human don't talk the way she does or is the new moon in the sky because when new moon show up mad and semi mad people are always of strange character either talking blanla or talking to themself or moving their nose in unexpected manner or laughing for no reason pls which one is her own platform biko Mr OP

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by nokatakata: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
ranting of a hypocrisy.

You hate igbos but will be the first to accuse them of hating you.

you think i will like people who don't like me? WTF are you smoking? You ipods don't like anybody. The hate you put out is what you'll always get in return.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Earlystar698(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy birthday to psquare

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
safarigirl:

Ure probably right Lola did a lot more than jude in terms of the quick progress bt that doesn’t give her any right to try to caught jude out and I think that’s how all this started.

Paul choose family by sticking with jude, Peter made a wrong bt hard decision to side his wife who’s intentions at the Time were against the family values and more of her business. She started the division I think using her influence on Peter.

All Lola did was book shows and contacts she had nothing to do with their creativity, music or dance. Atleast not directly

I’m 100% sure if peter cud stand alone she wud have advised him to leave his twin behind.

However I want to believe she’s realized her mistakes.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
Peter didn't want Jude their elder brother to be their manager ever again even when Jude finally decided to agree to their terms.

Peter requested to have his own manager that is not Jude your own blood brother, what job do u want your brother who has grown to know about music production and promotion to be doing

So you will be happy as a younger brother to see your brother suffering and jobless to please your wife

Only a foolish man does that because wife can go, wife can be changed but parents and brothers can never be changed.

This is what Aisha Buhari has been trying to do in Buhari and Daura family; she wants to divide them and be the Lord deciding how things are run, but trust Hausa-Fulani people, they don't take nonsense, Dauras and Buharis gave her a limit, that's why u see her running to media houses always to rant about this and that.

That's women for you.

Most women are born selfish. Their only mission is to better their life first before others. They only think about them and them alone. Women are born that way, so as a man, it is your duty to give your wife limit and control her selfishness and greed and resist some of her negative counsels that may ruin your life and even career + good relationship with your business partners and friends because if u leave most women married to successful men, they will want their rich husbands not to talk to any other human except them alone, they are that selfish and greedy.

Peter allowed Lola's negative advise and eye opening to bring discord between him and his brothers and that was the issue

There is NO sentiment in business nwanne

Jude was ripping them off and it was clear

let's even forget abt business

how can you show open disdain for your brothers wife (to be as at that time) and expect all to be well eventually?

on the wedďinh day, you were in the same city, but decided to hang out with Wizkid

ON YOUR BROTHER'S WEDDING DAY

And you expect Peter not to show him red card.

As senior; even if you were not happy with the decision, such brazen acts should not be committed

instead you maintain peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by chiagozien(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

you think i will like people who don't like me? WTF are you smoking? You ipods don't like anybody. The hate you put out is what you'll always get in return.
and you think igbos will like hateful tribe,

we dont need your love.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
diadem10:

Look at this one? Why must she be the one to come up with reconciliation party? What happens to Paul's wife?

Lola has done her best compared to the other pretending wives and by the look of it, she was also talking to Peter in her message.

Like I stated earlier, haters as Paul can go hang. As you can see, Peter is happy and has no place for losers. Abc.
Are you aware that most evil people are good at public display of love and affection to people they don't like

Look at Buhari, give him a mic, his first words will be; Igbos are my best friends whom I always love to work with. Who asked u Prove it by action not by words!

You don't need to keep telling anyone u truly love that u love them, your actions will make them know that u love them dearly.

Check Facebook birthday celebrations; most people that rush to type long happy birthday messages on someone's timeline are usually the people that don't care or love that birthday celebrant in reality.

That celebrants true friends and lovers may not even send a public message but must have called the celebrant privately to wish him or her HBD and may even send precious gifts but the PDA people will rush to be the ones typing long epistles like they care but deep down their hearts, they dislike the celebrant.

So Lola's continuous attempt to act as a saint on social media proves her the guilty one trying to deceive the public to reduce blames

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Martinez19(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
dandollaz:
Pray you don't have bad wife in your family.i can relate with rudeboy view 200%.
Though I don't want to take sides but I smh at how people are assuming Lola is innocent as if they know Lola in and out. In life, I have seen the great displays of human pretence and hypocrisy, so people should stop assuming.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bannylove13:
Every honest person..know say Lola is the problem..

..and soon ..very soon her time will be up.

Is a spiritual matter.. E get expiring date too.

The prodigal will come home..

I've seen this kinda of real live movies played and replayed over time..
But the end is always terrible ..for the evil.

You guys are tribal bigots . What is wrong in A yoruba man marrying an Igbo woman or an Igbo man a Yoruba woman.

If the mother in-law didn't like her, that is understandable because parents due to old age are not good judges most times but what about Paul and Jude who are supposed to let their mum see why it is not a big deal.

They too taking side with the old woman is surprising.

Like a guy said earlier, who knows if Paul also had interest in Lola before she chose to be with Peter.

Imagine a lady you keep shading and disrespecting came all out to wish you well on your birthday and all you could do to pay her back is such a reply. too bad!

If I was Peter, I would give him the biggest shock of his life with a reply he would never ever forget all his life.

Lastly every one commending Paul for this senseless outbust here are all Igbos. And this is disheartening. It only Portrays the Level of the IQ of most Igbos.

Senseless, Curropt , Hateful tribal bigots

No Apology!

This is why every reasonable Yorubas would never make them Business Partners. Dangerous type of humans.

95% of Igbos are never sincere especially when they feel the need to defend another Igbo whether Right or wrong.

Smh

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.