Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (86466 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
nokatakata:

you don't have to accept. Yes there are bigots in evert tribe but ipod bigots are number one and on another level.

undecided undecided

this guy tho

Go in peace

you are irredeemable in that respect

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by freshbear(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Both women they married aren't good women. Nuf said.

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Mehnnn this is loud

I have beautiful, affordable and high quality material of window blind. Honestly you will be amaze at the price. Please check my signature for pictures
will you get out from here. We are discussing about civil war, you come here dey advertise some yeye second hand materials. If I catch you e

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Simbrixton:
A family friend I know went through worse after marrying an igbo man may God heal our land

may God heal our country undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Bannylove13: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
tamethem:

You guys are tribal bigots . What is wrong in A yoruba man marrying an Igbo woman or an Igbo man a Yoruba woman.

If the mother in-law didn't like her, that is understandable because parents due to old age are not good judges most times but what about Paul and Jude who are supposed to let their mum see why it is not a big deal.

They too taking side with the old woman is surprising.

Like a guy said earlier, who knows if Paul also had interest in Lola before she chose to be with Peter.

Imagine a lady you keep shading and disrespecting came all out to wish you well on your birthday and all you could do to pay her back is such a reply. too bad!

If I was Peter, I would give him the biggest shock of his life with a reply he would never ever forget all his life.

Lastly every one commending Paul for this senseless outbust here are all Igbos. And this is disheartening. It only Portrays the Level of the IQ of most Igbos.

Senseless, Curropt , Hateful tribal bigots

No Apology!

This is why every reasonable Yorubas would never make them Business Partners. Dangerous type of humans.

95% of Igbos are never sincere especially when they feel the need to defend another Igbo whether Right or wrong.

Smh

Is that all?

Goodnight.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by diadem10: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
Peter didn't want Jude their elder brother to be their manager ever again even when Jude finally decided to agree to their terms.

Peter requested to have his own manager that is not Jude your own blood brother, what job do u want your brother who has grown to know about music production and promotion to be doing

So you will be happy as a younger brother to see your brother suffering and jobless to please your wife

Only a foolish man does that because wife can go, wife can be changed but parents and brothers can never be changed.

This is what Aisha Buhari has been trying to do in Buhari and Daura family; she wants to divide them and be the Lord deciding how things are run, but trust Hausa-Fulani people, they don't take nonsense, Dauras and Buharis gave her a limit, that's why u see her running to media houses always to rant about this and that.

That's women for you.

Most women are born selfish. Their only mission is to better their life first before others. They only think about them and them alone. Women are born that way, so as a man, it is your duty to give your wife limit and control her selfishness and greed and resist some of her negative counsels that may ruin your life and even career + good relationship with your business partners and friends because if u leave most women married to successful men, they will want their rich husbands not to talk to any other human except them alone, they are that selfish and greedy.

Peter allowed Lola's negative advise and eye opening to bring discord between him and his brothers and that was the issue
wee you keep quiet? Where were you when Paul was insulting Lola on twitter? Or when Jude didn't attend their marriage ceremony?
FYI, Lola is more important than those two to Peter. The scripture says what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. Not to even mention that Lola was their financial support but what did she get from the two Ingrates?

There's no way Peter would choose his extented family over his immediate family. Even God is against it. Let that sink into your head.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.
So now that you are standing with Peter..what do you know the problem is..I have a very wicked aunty who just succeeded in killing the husband..it was so bad with the man that I'm happy he is dead..atleast he is rest now but the wife will always open her 36 anytime she sees anybody.. trying to make people see her as a good woman.after dealing with us inside and we starting for her to leave us alone she wouldn't say a word so people will think she did nothing and we are just shouting.
I still maintain that it's the duty of the wives to do everything possible to bring peace to that family just the way it was before they came in..
You can only not be bothered when you see the brother is after your husband's life but aside that..preach peace.. continue preaching peace and never stop preaching peace until the peace is restored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
godfatherx:
This guy is an idiot. Not on your birthday, not to your SIL, if you have issues with your brother, deal with him, never his wife nor his kids.

The lady could have sent birthday greetings to her husband alone and ignored you, she didn't. She's the bigger person here.

I gave you the 200th like *wink

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
godfatherx:
This guy is an idiot. Not on your birthday, not to your SIL, if you have issues with your brother, deal with him, never his wife nor his kids.

The lady could have sent birthday greetings to her husband alone and ignored you, she didn't. She's the bigger person here.
So what about what Peter did on their anniversary..what do you call him? double idiot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Simbrixton(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

may God heal our country undecided
from bigotry
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Paul is an idiot

dude just fell my hand.. no doubt d *bitch has got some explaining to do but he should v just shook his head and ignored d bday msg.
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ugosample:

There is NO sentiment in business nwanne

Jude was ripping them off and it was clear

let's even forget abt business

how can you show open disdain for your brothers wife (to be as at that time) and expect all to be well eventually?

on the wedďinh day, you were in the same city, but decided to hang out with Wizkid

ON YOUR BROTHER'S WEDDING DAY

And you expect Peter not to show him red card.

As senior; even if you were not happy with the decision, such brazen acts should not be committed

instead you maintain peace
How would u treat your younger brother's girlfriend showing open disapproval of you in your family business and trying everything she could to remove you from a business u and your younger brothers started before she came into the picture, knowing fully well that she wants to throw u into the labor marker jobless

So you will be singing and dancing for her, knowing fully well that she does not like you being part of your younger brother's business that's feeding you

You will go and kneel down for her and beg her to be your friend right

Lola's open eyes is too wide.

She is just after Peter's talent, fame and money, she never came for the love but for the business and money undecided

Yes she helped them get endorsements but let's face it, if u are good u are good. Let her get endorsements home and abroad for Peter like Psquare used to get back in the days.

Paul sings better.

Listen to all Peter's Solo songs, they are all crap crap! Making noise. He is not even qualified to be called upcoming artistes but listen to Paul's solo songs and u will think its still Psquare singing.

The only people supporting Peter are Yoruba tribalists out of their usual hatred for anything Igbo yet can't let Igbos be.

If Igbos were unsuccessful and untalented like the Hausa-Fulanis eh, Yorubas for don carry machet pursue Igbos out of their region since, but because they know they can't do without Igbos' wisdom, business sense and economic contributions, that's the only reason they act cool with us, I am beginning to realise this sad situation daily cry

If u doubt me, read through their comments here, its all about their hatred for anything Igbo, but God pass them cool

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
EmyLeo:
That's what you get when you can even call yourself "rudeboy" , zero sense, no maturity at all..
You spoke my mind. I wonder how he manages his home. I learnt paul beats his wife like mad, which Lola doesn't seem to be comfortable with.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
python2gbera:
How on earth did Lola had herself a mess of a family?. The witch of a mother is dead and eaten up by worms yet her seed of witchcraft lingers..

-python2

grin

Yes I believe the woman must have been a "Winch"

and her winchcraft still working in Paul and Jude. too bad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by diadem10: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
Are you aware that most evil people are good at public display of love and affection to people they don't like

Look at Buhari, give him a mic, his first words will be; Igbos are my best friends whom I always love to work with. Who asked u Prove it by action not by words!

You don't need to keep telling anyone u truly love that u love them, your actions will make them know that u love them dearly.

Check Facebook birthday celebrations; most people that rush to type long happy birthday messages on someone's timeline are usually the people that don't care or love that birthday celebrant in reality.

That celebrants true friends and lovers may not even send a public message but must have called the celebrant privately to wish him or her HBD and may even send precious gifts but the PDA people will rush to be the ones typing long epistles like they care but deep down their hearts, they dislike the celebrant.

So Lola's continuous attempt to act as a saint on social media proves her the guilty one trying to deceive the public to reduce blames
Buhari hates the Ibo yet he's making the Niger bridge that the buffon couldn't do? The same Buhari your lots cursed and wanted him dead?

The thing is most of you believes no one could be that good because you have an evil heart and the reason you expect others to be likewise. If I were Lola, I would so punch that Paul Loser in the face. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by sandra50(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have nothing to say to those saying he acted like a child for what he wrote..didn't you people see what Peter wrote on their anniversary?abegi..I don't even trust what ever Lola is writing outside because I have one witch in the house who goes to morning mass every morning but has slept with all her husband's cousin brothers.. politicians..small boys..now she is a knight in the church after she help her children keep guns that they almost killed my uncle with..she is sleeping in the church morning and night..more reason why I don't respect any pastor or priest..I. sure she is fucking the parish priest now but people will think she is going there to pray...the more you look the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Akinwale14(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Yorubas chaii Two brothers leaving as one until this afonja set in and scatter them
If so chioma for make davido no dey talk to his brothers.

Omotayo....na dem.
Living not leaving,, mumu Igbo kid

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by peggycious(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
The misunderstanding is from the village,they have seen thier future,am telling you... but both of them are not wise to recognize it.Am sure some Nigeria artists will be happy deep down,so they too can shine and make money this period when there is no P-square. Before they would have being planning shows by December or world tour. God give them wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by tyinfinity: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
they were nobody in Jos before they relocated to yorubaland where they become somebody.they should have relocated to Aba or onitsha and know whether people would hear them or not and marry some IPOB girls

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by bigtt76(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
There can be no smoke without fire they say ....buh one would expect Paul to be matured enough to let go. Marriage among twins is always a cause of worry and concern especially when one of the twins get married first before the other undecided

If I were Lola (and if her hands are clean) I would just let go off Peter undecided of what good is the marriage if all your husband's family sees you as the enemy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by jrusky(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
Get real, all you pretence lovers can run along with Peter, it won't change a thing.

Paul is being blunt and u all hate him because he is not pretending that all is well while all is not well.

The only reason many people seem to be siding for Peter is simply because they feel its because he married a Yoruba lady, that his Igbo brothers are against him cos he married a Yoruba lady.

But I tell u, its not about tribe. Its about Lola as a person .

Many Igbo guys are happily married to Yoruba ladies and no issue, so its not about tribe, its about Lola and her selfish way of life.

Lola thinks herself, her kids and her husband first before thinking about her husbands twin bro who her hubby built a brand together that made it possible for her to ever know and meet Peter of Psquare.

If Peter wasn't doing well, will Lola ever agree to marry him

Mind you, she met Peter when they went for show at a company where Lola was working or sth, so its not as if Lola met Peter when they were in Jos suffering without direction undecided

Bro I don't care how they met hate is in our blood don't pretend about it. A well to do igbo man marrying non igbo will smell hell. I hate pretence ok it's not my thing.

I have said it here before that my own uncle hate me with passion for having too many Yoruba and Edo as friends (and these useless uncle has be living in Ibadan for over 40 years) and I hate him with passion and I have promised him I will rupture his testicles and smash his knee cap to pieces rendering him on wheelchair till he die any day he step his hate useless foot in our compound and I mean it and he knows.

Lola made mistake not asking very well before venturing into our side we are naturally humanity haters take it or burst that is why only wicked and racist f y c k i n g Jew claimed to be part of us and I'm very sure Hitler must have igbo gene.

Ogenne, biko na wetin

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
sandra50:

So now that you are standing with Peter..what do you know the problem is..I have a very wicked aunty who just succeeded in killing the husband..it was so bad with the man that I'm happy he is dead..atleast he is rest now but the wife will always open her 36 anytime she sees anybody.. trying to make people see her as a good woman.after dealing with us inside and we starting for her to leave us alone she wouldn't say a word so people will think she did nothing and we are just shouting.
I still maintain that it's the duty of the wives to do everything possible to bring peace to that family just the way it was before they came in..
You can only not be bothered when you see the brother is after your husband's life but aside that..preach peace.. continue preaching peace and never stop preaching peace until the peace is restored.
it is NOT the duty of the wives to bring peace to a family, that is where we often get it wrong

We have "umunna" for a reason

And they are there to ensure that all squabbles are settled amicably.

What does the wife want to do?

call a meeting?
or sit them down to talk sense ?

Umunna (or let ne use the world elders) are there to summon aggrieved parties and thrashing out issues

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
sandra50:

So what about what Peter did on their anniversary..what do you call him? double idiot?

Judging by your Monika you are a Lady. I bet, if eventually you don't get a husband like Peter then you are not lucky.

When a man stands up for his woman even when his family is full of hate for her, that is what I call being a real caring man.

"Lola splits the family" "Lola separated the family"

With what?

with a cutlass?

If being a Yoruba ,IBO or Hausa Sister in-law is an offense then let the Family be separated as long as the husband loves his wife .

I always said this, No one tells me who to marry. Neither Mum or Dad talk less a brother. I won't take that kind of shit.

My wife is my wife whether from India, Somalia or Afghanistan. As long as she respects me and gives me joy anyone can go and die if they are bitter about her color or Tribe.

As a woman with this kind of stand sist, you disappointed me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by djon78(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
One of the reasons why there are a lot of issues today in many homes, why there are many breaking homes is simply because family is no longer upheld.

Once a man marries, he just think its him his wife children, while neglecting family!!!

Family is still principal
If a man marries, he must position to overall family agenda.

But modern people no want learn this

And this is the problem in this peoples issue
Family must have remained supreme.

This is what I am trying to inculcate between me and my siblings. Family is supreme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Gerardo88: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]is like paul is trying to say smetin, but they see him as a bad person. The truth shall be out one day....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
diadem10:

wee you keep quiet? Where were you when Paul was insulting Lola on twitter? Or when Jude didn't attend their marriage ceremony?
FYI, Lola is more important than those two to Peter. The scripture says what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. Not to even mention that Lola was their financial support but what did she get from the two Ingrates?

There's no way Peter would choose his extented family over his immediate family. Even God is against it. Let that sink into your head.

no mind them.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by franchasng: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
tamethem:

You guys are tribal bigots . What is wrong in A yoruba man marrying an Igbo woman or an Igbo man a Yoruba woman.

If the mother in-law didn't like her, that is understandable because parents due to old age are not good judges most times but what about Paul and Jude who are supposed to let their mum see why it is not a big deal.

They too taking side with the old woman is surprising.

Like a guy said earlier, who knows if Paul also had interest in Lola before she chose to be with Peter.

Imagine a lady you keep shading and disrespecting came all out to wish you well on your birthday and all you could do to pay her back is such a reply. too bad!

If I was Peter, I would give him the biggest shock of his life with a reply he would never ever forget all his life.

Lastly every one commending Paul for this senseless outbust here are all Igbos. And this is disheartening. It only Portrays the Level of the IQ of most Igbos.

Senseless, Curropt , Hateful tribal bigots

No Apology!

This is why every reasonable Yorubas would never make them Business Partners. Dangerous type of humans.

95% of Igbos are never sincere especially when they feel the need to defend another Igbo whether Right or wrong.

Smh
What made Jude to start disliking Lola was this:

Lola came into Peter's life mainly because she saw that he and his twin had talent and she knew one or two contacts to get them shows. She saw it as an opportunity to make money for herself.

So she came in as one trying to help them grow and get more shows of which she tried her best and due to Jude's ability to produce quality songs made by Peter and Paul, Psquare were able to get shows, later endorsements and money.

Peter and Lola started dating.

Lola noticed that Jude was getting a big share of Psquare's earnings, she didn't like it, her reason: why would your elder brother be earning that big for being an ordinary artist manager, it's not cool, I don't like it.

He has to take less while u and your twin bro take the biggest cos u guys are the ones singing and dancing.

With time, Jude noticed Lola didn't like him because he was earning big as his brother's manager. He got angry that a stranger lady is just coming in from nowhere to dictate how things should be run in their family.

His dislike for Lola started and he started to advice his younger brother Peter not to continue with Lola but Peter won't listen cos he loved the Yellow Pawpaw lady being that she was the most beautiful woman he could ever get in his life being a broke guy that just came in from Jos to Lag, Lola was a classy goddess to Peter, he couldn't let go cheesy

The enmity between Lola and Jude continued as Jude hoped Peter won't marry Lola after all, Peter went ahead and married Lola against most of their family members' disapproval.

Why did most Okoye family members disapprove Peter marrying Lola The same music business money sharing formula issue Lola started out of her over sabi and over ambition as a wild lady that has gone far and wild.

So it is Lola that started the hatred.

If she had ignored how they shared their revenue happily before she came in and just mind her business, there wouldn't have been issues.

If u are honest, u and I know that majority of black women are fond of trying to persuade their man to stop doing things the way he used to do with his friends and Biz associates as soon as she steps in.

They will always want to dictate how things should he done and how their man should relate with people, and this does not always end well for men that allow it.

This is same thing Aisha Buhari has been trying to do between Buhari and his extended family of the Dauras.

But Buhari and the Dauras aren't giving her chance to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
djon78:
One of the reasons why there are a lot of issues today in many homes, why there are many breaking homes is simply because family is no longer upheld.

Once a man marries, he just think its him his wife children, while neglecting family!!!

Family is still principal
If a man marries, he must position to overall family agenda.

But modern people no want learn this

And this is the problem in this peoples issue
Family must have remained supreme.

This is what I am trying to inculcate between me and my siblings. Family is supreme.

so what is your point?

clear boundaries must be set, even though we are all family

it is the lack of well defined boundaries that cause trouble in the first place

There are rules of engagement between me and in laws, and extended family
we come together to help each other as family

but once again

Boundaries

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by wakaawaka(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Another talkative. You're not a part of the family. Please keep your judgement to yourself. If she's such an Angel, why does her brother's only family(TWIN dey inside) hate her so much?? Mongo Park, Wetin concern u, Ur mumu opinion no matter. PataPata na people wey no sabi reason go agree with you
IamD18:
Rudeboy is arrogant and disrespectful.

I'm beginning to think the hatred he has for Lola who has stood by them is the major factor that engineered their splitting.

I don't know Lola personally to know if she's a good or bad person to judge, but publicly shading her indirectly shows you have no respect for your brother, his wife, your wife and your kids.

Peter not being able to shade your wife all this while doesn't make your wife a BETTER woman, it only shows how matured he is and respect he has for you and your family. Kindly grow up and stop being a disgrace to sensible twin brothers, husbands, fathers and uncles out there.

One needs to quit hatred and tribalism to be successful in entertainment industry.

I stand with PETER!
His family over P-sqaure.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:

Absolutely right

Women are dangerous and you get to see it when you tamper or play with our emotions

Ask your
Mum
Aunties
Sisters
Girl friend
This is the best reply from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
godfatherx:

A birthday message doesn't make the sender a good person. It does not right wrongs that are ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" by Ugosample(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
franchasng:
What made Jude to start disliking Lola was this:

Lola came into Peter's life mainly because she saw that he and his twin had talent and she knew one or two contacts to get them shows. She saw it as an opportunity to make money for herself.

So she came in as one trying to help them grow and get more shows of which she tried her best and due to Jude's ability to produce quality songs made by Peter and Paul, Psquare were able to get shows, later endorsements and money.

Peter and Lola started dating.

Lola noticed that Jude was getting a big share of Psquare's earnings, she didn't like it, her reason: why would your elder brother be earning that big for being an ordinary artist manager, it's not cool, I don't like it.

He has to take less while u and your twin bro take the biggest cos u guys are the ones singing and dancing.

With time, Jude noticed Lola didn't like him because he was earning big as his brother's manager. He got angry that a stranger lady is just coming in from nowhere to dictate how things should be run in their family.

His dislike for Lola started and he started to advice his younger brother Peter not to continue with Lola but Peter won't listen cos he loved the Yellow Pawpaw lady being that she was the most beautiful woman he could ever get in his life being a broke guy that just came in from Jos to Lag, Lola was a classy goddess to Peter, he couldn't let go cheesy

The enmity between Lola and Jude continued as Jude hoped Peter won't marry Lola after all, Peter went ahead and married Lola against most of their family members' disapproval.

Why did most Okoye family members disapprove Peter marrying Lola The same music business money sharing formula issue Lola started out of her over sabi and over ambition as a wild lady that has gone far and wild.

So it is Lola that started the hatred.

If she had ignored how they shared their revenue happily before she came in and just mind her business, there wouldn't have been issues.

If u are honest, u and I know that majority of black women are fond of trying to persuade their man to stop doing things the way he used to do with his friends and Biz associates as soon as she steps in.

They will always want to dictate how things should he done and how their man should relate with people, and this does not always end well for men that allow it.

This is same thing Aisha Buhari has been trying to do between Buhari and his extended family of the Dauras.

But Buhari and the Dauras aren't giving her chance to do that.

So because Jude is the elder brother, he should rip his younger ones off right?

nna e *facepalm*

ike gwuru m

Omotayo is FAR more well to do than Okoyes

If that was not the case, I'm sure many would have been shouting "gold digger"

So let us assume you have seen Lola planting ideas in Peter head, can't you as senior still apply wisdom and handle things properly?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.