Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen (2595 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
In this piece he states that the one who is being chased, the prey, is the prize. And the one who chases is the hunter. Also, he stated that the best way to find someone who loves you unconditionally without you breaking a sweat to impress them is simply by being chosen.

While he stated this in the view of the man being the prize, and having gone through the comments I have now come with my own thoughts about this.

I believe the theory holds true for either sex and truly the one that loves more, the hunter, is the one who suffers more and the one who loves less, the prize, is the one who holds the power. This is true for either a man or a woman being the prize and in this case of Ubunja’s piece, it is the man.

Truly the same girl every other guy is trying so hard to woo and impress is giving her attention and time easily to another guy, why? Because she chose him, simple.

At the same time for guys, the girl who actually loves you is not the one you care much for. But it is that same one that is not treating you rightly that you keep making efforts for. Why? Because she is the one you chose.

So this makes me conclude that it holds true for either sex. But then, we have more cases of men being the heartbroken one these days.

My simple explanation for that is due to the simple fact that naturally, men are the hunters. Naturally men chase women and for most times, it is not the other way round. Hence, more men are heartbroken, as the fate of most hunters, simply because more men do the hunting than women.

This explains why a girl will stick to that boyfriend that keeps hitting her. Or why a guy will stick to that girl that keeps hurting him. Because they chose them and will do anything to keep their prize. While the other cares less and does not value them much because they are not their own prize or trophy.

Another thing I would add is that, women are not as simple and straightforward as men. Show a woman too much love and attention and she will lose interest in you or start giving up attitudes (there are exceptions.) Also, the best way to get a girl’s attention is by actually ignoring her.

In essence, most men do not know how to deal with women. They do too much, they try too much, they are too obedient, they are too simple, no mystery, they care too much and display wayyy too much emotions. Leaving little or nothing for the mind of the woman to wander about. Giving no challenge for the woman to always pursue. Hence, she loses interest and treats them badly. As women are naturally wired this way, they can’t help it.

You can call this a double wahala case.

Which makes me conclude that you can actually chase a woman and then make her stay in love and respect for you if you can play the game well.

But first of all, men do the chasing (already at a disadvantage) and then you go on to do things in the wrong proportions (inviting more trouble to the already existing one.) Hence, why there are so many heartbroken men these days.

So for each and everyone, according to Ubunja, if you want to be loved unconditionally, better you be the prize than the hunter.

One more thing I’d like to add, we blame the society for how women are at a disadvantage and same as for men. Yet it is this same society that is starting to complain these days about how things are. People rise from this same society to complain and protest.

So how do we solve this? Maybe never. Or maybe better for each one to solve their own problems and get things right for themselves.

If everyone trains their sons and daughters the right way, the world would be a far better place. But sadly the one that is supposed to teach does not himself know.

But maybe there is hope for the generation coming after us because some of us are starting to wise up.

Cc. Ubunja

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Jonny223: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
I glanced through the first two paragraphs.

Let me just tell you the truth no one may tell you.

1. If you're a nice guy, be chosen by a woman
2. If you're a bad boy or a good-bad guy, don't be chosen by a woman, but choose your woman

I could go in details to explain this with examples, but it will end up being too long like a book.

If you're a good-bad guy, don't be chosen, choose, else you'll hurt her at last, if she chooses you.

If you're a nice guy, be chosen, don't choose, else she'll hurt you at last.

Real men don't get chosen, they choose. Nice guys don't choose, they get chosen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Lording123 anyone can be the Prize if they wait to be chosen. That piece is written from a male point of view and for male empowerment that's why I pushed that men are the Prize.

But clearly either gender can be the Prize as I admitted when I said "The one who loves LESS is the Prize". This can be either gender. If one goes through the writeup itself it's clear women can also use the principles to their own advantage. And one or two women in the comments realized that:

Ardar:
The op wrote this hoping to educate men about the benefits of been Chosen not realizing the he is indirectly teaching women the same.

Women who have their men wrapped around their fingers will see this thread and like it cuz it validates their beliefs

while girls like me who are still learning about men will use this info to my advantage cool

Talk about shooting your self in the foot grin

Thank you ubunja for opening my eyes more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men have been raised to believe they must be hunters, much to their injury. Women suffer less in love because waiting to be chosen is just one of a couple of strategies they have up their sleeve.

The other additional strategies being that they have a Plan B man, ALWAYS waiting in the Friendzone for emergency. While men have no Plan B girl.

Yet another strategy being that women distribute their needs among multiple men. While a man relies on his one woman for love, sex, support etc, a woman has many men: one man for support, another for sex, another for love, etc. At the end, losing one man doesn't pain them as much as it pains a man to lose a woman. I have a writeup on that coming up January 2020.

Women are the Masters Of The Game, the Ultimate Players. To learn the Game, study and emulate what women do. But don't ask for their advice directly cause they'll mislead you. Just do what they do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women are not too different from men. Although not straightforward, they are also like men in many aspects. Give a man too much love he'll also abuse you. How many times have we marvelled why some guy mistreats his girl when his girl worships the very ground he walks on. And how many times have we wished to be the guy. But we can't cause that guy was simply Chosen.

I agree with your conclusion. Parents need to raise their kids right, to stop being used. But if everyone knew the Game then the Game will cease to exist. Actually in the future almost everyone will know the game and things will be straightforward once and for all.

Thanks for such a nice analysis of that Chosen Miseducation.

For anyone who wants to read it here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

And here's the write up that inspired the Chosen Miseducation:
https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Peace.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
ubunja:
Lording123 anyone can be the Prize

I agree with your conclusion. Parents need to raise their kids right, to stop being used. But if everyone knew the Game then the Game will cease to exist. Actually in the future almost everyone will know the game and things will be straightforward once and for all.

Thanks for such a nice analysis of that Chosen Miseducation.

The honor is mine ma man.

I wanted to know what your thoughts are on “Patriarchy (the standard in former generations) as against Feminism (starting to rise in this modern generation)”
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lording123:

The honor is mine ma man.

I wanted to know what your thoughts are on “Patriarchy (the standard in former generations) as against Feminism (starting to rise in this modern generation)”
the Patriarchy is how Nice Guys got women. The patriarchy ensured if any man can provide he'll get a wife. But Feminism turns all this on its head. Cause women can now make their own money the provider man is obselete. Feminism rewards a certain type of man and that's not the Nice Guy/Good Guy/Provider Man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
iLegendd:

2. If you're a bad boy or a good-bad guy, don't be chosen by a woman, but choose your woman

I could go in details to explain this with examples, but it will end up being too long like a book.

If you're a good-bad guy, don't be chosen, choose, else you'll hurt her at last, if she chooses you.

Real men don't get chosen, they choose. Nice guys don't choose, they get chosen.

thanks for writing this

i have noticed that the women who choose their men are looking for the nice guys, looking for men to control. a woman who chooses a man knows her game plan, she is looking for a last resort, men might find it intriguing but in reality most of the women who do this choosing are former bad girls looking to settle down.

A man can be the prize and still choose the woman he wants to be with

being the prize has to do with your behavior during the relationship not the pursuing stage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by YorubaKing: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

thanks for writing this

i have noticed that the women who choose their men are looking for the nice guys, looking for men to control. a woman who chooses a man knows her game plan, she is looking for a last resort, men might find it intriguing but in reality most of the women who do this choosing are former bad girls looking to settle down.

being the prize has to do with your behavior during the relationship not the pursuing stage
don't let your ego mislead you.

Even if you tell yourself you're "Choosing" a woman, in reality the woman is still choosing. Because she can decide to reject you or accept you. Even if you're buying a prostitute the prostitute is still choosing. She can decide to turn down your money. Either way women choose men. Women always choose. The question is: How hard do you work to be chosen and how much energy, time and money will it take for a woman to Choose you.

You may think you're Alpha and chase the girl up and down and get the girl at the end, but for that energy and time you've taken, another guy will get chosen WITHOUT expending it and still come out tops. Women always choose unless it's rape or arranged marriage. But by waiting for her to make the first move makes her operate with less power in the relationship. Because she chose you.

You seem to think if women choose you they choose you for your money, but it's funny because it's guys who campaign and chase hard who use money NOT the guys who wait to be chosen.

The beauty of being chosen is that you're chosen as you are. And you don't have to campaign and impress by spending or chasing.

If a woman chooses you for the money YOU HAVE its no different from you chasing a woman for the beauty she has. The bottom line is a girl desires you AS YOU ARE. Without you changing to impress her.

Every man in this world has a woman who has chosen him. But most men are unaware because they've their own eye on that woman THEY THEMSELVES have chosen. But if men just open their eyes they'll see this.

If you kill yourself today, there's some girl out there who'll secretly cry over you. Because she has always loved you. But maybe she's been giving you green lights that you haven't been seeing. Or maybe she's married to another. Whatever the case.

As guys we make things hard for ourselves out of ego and trying to appear alpha. But women run the world of sex and love. And allowing them that space doesn't make any man weak but puts him at an advantage.

Don't be fooled. WOMEN ALWAYS CHOOSE. They always have that choice to accept your love, money or dick - or reject it. They always choose.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2019
iLegendd:

it's funny how so many guys miss this

Bad boys and Players wait to be chosen. Here's the thing, the success the Bad Boy and Players have with women is not so much that they get every girl they approach but that they approach the girls they are likely to get. Those guys are masters at psychology and reading body language. They know their target. And they zoom in on it.

While other men hit on every woman who takes their fancy and accumulate huge fails. Players and Bad Boys emulate the masters (women) and only act on people who have given hints of interest. That's why they hit big numbers. While even broke and jobless a Player or a Bad Boy gets women. While a working guy with money spends and spends only to get used and never taste the puna. Because the working guy doesn't understand the game. There are girls who like him, but he has been taught to be the Hunter so he seeks what he desires and never thinks of sitting still and watching out for those women WHO DESIRE HIM. and he loses big time.

Go where you're celebrated. That's the game.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=85008031]don't let your ego mislead you.

Even if you tell yourself you're "Choosing" a woman, in reality the woman is still choosing. Because she can decide to reject you or accept you. Even if you're buying a prostitute the prostitute is still choosing. She can decide to turn down your money. Either way women choose men. Women always choose. The question is: How hard do you work to be chosen and how much energy, time and money will it take for a woman to Choose you.

We all choose, a man choose a woman for her physical traits and also her personal traits, a woman choose a man on his physical traits and the ability to provide and take care of her, because a woman reject a man's advance does not mean the man didnt choose her, he choose her and he got rejected by the woman, a woman who rejects a man can as well accept the man after some persuasion, when the woman becomes friendly with man and start going out, the man can decide to choose her for a future wife, in as much a women choose, men also do choose. many women might choose a man silently but it is up to the man to pursue after her.[quote]

You may think you're Alpha and chase the girl up and down and get the girl at the end, but for that energy and time you've taken, another guy will get chosen WITHOUT expending it and still come out tops. Women always choose unless it's rape or arranged marriage. But by waiting for her to make the first move makes her operate with less power in the relationship. Because she chose you. [quote]

Most women will never make the first move that is fact, if men allow women to make the first move then many men wont be with women, now allowing a woman to make the first move has already given her the power over you, she can also decide to end the relationship when she wants, as i wrote earlier, most of the women who walk up to guys and ask them out, many of these women are badgirls looking to settle down or girls looking to control a man, this i have noticed and seen many times.[quote]

You seem to think if women choose you they choose you for your money, but it's funny because it's guys who campaign and chase hard who use money NOT the guys who wait to be chosen.[quote]

i think what you have written is a 2 way stuff, there are guys out there who pursue after women and never spent a dime on her, so what is the essence of been a player or a bad boy and there are also guys out there who a woman ask out and spend on her like craze.[quote]

The beauty of being chosen is that you're chosen as you are. And you don't have to campaign and impress by spending or chasing.

If a woman chooses you for the money YOU HAVE its no different from you chasing a woman for the beauty she has. The bottom line is a girl desires you AS YOU ARE. Without you changing to impress her.

Every man in this world has a woman who has chosen him. But most men are unaware because they've their own eye on that woman THEY THEMSELVES have chosen. But if men just open their eyes they'll see this.

If you kill yourself today, there's some girl out there who'll secretly cry over you. Because she has always loved you. But maybe she's been giving you green lights that you haven't been seeing. Or maybe she's married to another. Whatever the case.

As guys we make things hard for ourselves out of ego and trying to appear alpha. But women run the world of sex and love. And allowing them that space doesn't make any man weak but puts him at an advantage.

Don't be fooled. WOMEN ALWAYS CHOOSE. They always have that choice to accept your love, money or dick - or reject it. They always choose.

i will write this, most men in a relationship or are married are with women they have chosen, pursued and toasted, that is the reality, almost all the relationship i seen have started with the guy asking the girl out and then it led to something serious
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i will write this, most men in a relationship or are married are with women they have chosen, pursued and toasted, that is the reality, almost all the relationship i seen have started with the guy asking the girl out and then it led to something serious
The guy didn't choose. That's why it's the guy THAT ASKS A GIRL OUT. and it's the guy that PROPOSES. At any of those times the girl can reject the guy.

9 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by MizJanet(f): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:

The guy didn't choose. That's why it's the guy THAT ASKS A GIRL OUT. and it's the guy that PROPOSES. At any of those times the girl can reject the guy.

Correct. Lol, he probably interpret chosen to mean he saw her first , but unknown to him she waited to be chosen by him , pursue her and she became the Prize

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:

are you trying to write that men do not chose a women?

both sex choose who they wanna be, it is 2 way thing, men go after who they think is suitable for them and women to can accept from who she thinks she wanna be with.

a man approach a woman because he likes what he saw like wise a woman can accept a man's after convincing and persuasion, just because she rejected his advance does not mean the next time she might reject it again and just because a woman agrees to a man's advances does not mean the man cant rethink and reject her for another woman,a man can decide to reject a woman and break up the relationship for another woman, so the game is a 50/50 game.

men and woman have different dating strategies, so each choose whom they wanna be with, they always say man choose a good wife while women should choose a good provider, so different strategies.

i will like to digress a little, i have read some of the stuff you wrote i can say that the same stuff you write for men is almost similar to what women write for women..

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
MizJanet:

Correct. Lol, he probably interpret chosen to mean he saw her first , but unknown to him she waited to be chosen by him , pursue her and she became the Prize

for instance if i pursue after a lady because of what i see in her, have i not chosen her? i want her to be my gf that is why i choose her, so it is up to me to pursue her and persuade her, if she agrees after my persuasion, then she has also choosen to be with me, so it is a 50/50 stuff, i want you, i go after you and then we agree to be together

The reality is both men and women choose who they want to be with. for a man going after a women, it simply means he has chosen her, for a woman accepting the man game, it also means she chose to be with him.

The reality is, if we take a lot at female and male dating strategy both men and women claim to be the prize therefore the confusion

2 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

are you trying to write that men do not chose a women?

both sex choose who they wanna be, it is 2 way thing, men go after who they think is suitable for them and women too can accept from who she thinks she wanna be with.

a man approach a woman because he likes what he saw like wise a woman can accept a man after convincing and persuasion, just because she rejected his advance does not mean the next time she might reject it again and just because a woman agrees to a man's advances does not mean the man cant rethink and reject her for another woman,a man can decide to reject a woman and break up the relationship for another woman, so the game is a 50/50 game.

men and woman have different dating strategies, so each choose whom they wanna be with, they always say man choose a good wife while women should choose a good provider, so different strategies.

i will like to digress a little, i have read some of the stuff you wrote i can say that the same stuff you write for men is almost similar to what women write for women..
you see at bolded. The woman is the one always choosing.

If a man is Chosen then later on rejects the woman, that's simply a breakup.

The stuff I write is similar to what women write for women because women are the Kings of the game. We all learn from women.

Women choose men. What matters is do you pursue a woman who has showed you interest or not. If she has showed you prior interest then she has Chosen you. If she hasn't shown you any prior interest and you proceed without signals then you have not been chosen. You can make a girl accept you as time goes on but already you're dealing from a position of weakness and you'll have to keep impressing her throughout the relationship. Because you're the one who loves her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
MizJanet:

women get this so easy. I wonder why guys can't understand it.

Women choose the man they like, then put themselves in the path of that man they like, so the man thinks he saw her first and he's choosing. But the reality is the woman chose him long ago.

Its a game.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

for instance if i pursue after a lady because of what i see in her, have i not chosen her? i want her to be my gf that is why i choose her, so it is up to me to pursue her and persuade her, if she agrees after my persuasion, then she has also choosen to be with me, so it is a 50/50 stuff, i want you, i go after you and then we agree to be together

The reality is both men and women choose who they want to be with. for a man going after a women, it simply means he has chosen her, for a woman accepting the man game, it also means she chose to be with him.

The reality is, if we take a lot at female and male dating strategy both men and women claim to be the prize therefore the confusion
let me simplify it for you:
Its down to who makes the first move. But women and men make moves differently. A woman's move is signals. A man's move is approaching. Dont approach without signals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:
let me simplify it for you:
Its down to who makes the first move. But women and men make moves differently. A woman's move is signals. A man's move is approaching. Dont approach without signals.

but most men approach without signal and got the girl
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

but most men approach without signal and got the girl
hence they keep "chasing". They have to remember birthdays, anniversaries, spend money, do this and that. All things that Chosen guys don't even bother doing. And women make crazy rules for these guys. Rules the women break for the guys THEY THEMSELVES choose.

9 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:
hence they keep "chasing". They have to remember birthdays, anniversaries, spend money, do this and that. All things that Chosen guys don't even bother doing. And women make crazy rules for these guys. Rules the women break for the guys THEY THEMSELVES choose.

but this also happens for those guys women choose, at the end, you have to make her happy or she goes to another guy she has also choosen

it is a 50/50 game
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

but this also happens for those guys women choose, at the end, you have to make her happy or she goes to another guy she has also choosen

it is a 50/50 game
I can tell you have never been chosen. Or seen a chosen guy. But I may be wrong.

Guy when you're chosen it's a different ball game. Ever had a girl tell you she doesn't need your money. Or has a girl ever scammed other guys chasing her and given you that money or those things? Guy when a girl chooses you it's the craziest thing. Thats when a girl will wanna run away from her home with you. Such crazy stuffs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by jackals(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

thanks for writing this

don't be mislead. women are the choser. If you chose her and she still don't chose you, there's Little to nothing you can achieve. Let's be frank, the chosen write-up is true.
. women have options. women chose always

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
jackals:

don't be mislead. women are the choser. If you chose her and she still don't chose you, there's Little to nothing you can achieve. Let's be frank, the chosen write-up is true.

men also have options

it is also similar with men,

many men have pursued after women because they choose her and want to be with her, it is up to their persuasion for her to agree soboth sex choose who they want to be with
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Harryjnr1: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Use the link below to join the class � � �

https:///K8IQHMbZSMKJ9bIqOnlLLg

Join and relax while the training commences soon. The link will be revoked by 8pm.

Kindly maintain decorum after you join

It’s about time you learnt how to attain Financial Freedom and make the remaining days of the year count! ���
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:
I can tell you have never been chosen. Or seen a chosen guy. But I may be wrong.

Guy when you're chosen it's a different ball game. Ever had a girl tell you she doesn't need your money. Or has a girl ever scammed other guys chasing her and given you that money or those things? Guy when a girl chooses you it's the craziest thing. Thats when a girl will wanna run away from her home with you. Such crazy stuffs.

but this stuff works both ways..men have been with women who they choose and she never demanded anything from him

and their also guys out there who a woman have chosen and ended up been scammed by the woman

so it is a 50/50 game

there are also guys that pursue after a woman, got her and she is crazy over him
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:

ubunja:

ubunja:

Ubunja pls don't stress yourself. I'm q living testimony of the above bolded. I have it easier with women that chose me, while is suffered to get VALIDATION from women who have no thing for me. I have had a girl willingness to worship the very ground I walked. she financed me with her cash and hand over her life to me. I need not say I command her at will. Not one case, not two cases.

on the other hand, the women that I chose played me cos she had nothing for me and had her mind fixed on another guy who was her fantasy. when that one disappointed her,I was always a shoulder to cry on. need I say, she still find a way of going to him.?. By weekend, I'll explain my story and copied those who might'benefit from it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by jackals(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

men also have options

it is also similar with men,

many men have pursued after women because they choose her and want to be with her, it is up to their persuasion for her to agree soboth sex choose who they want to be with

See I'm not a fans of ubunja and I had on many occasions differ and argue with his idea. But when I read the chosen miseducation, I had no choice but to screenshot and read over and over.

When women chose you, it's a different Ball game.

I'm saying this because I understand what I can do when it comes to the person I chose. I can go miles for him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
jackals:

yes. Desire can not be negotiated. It's either someone loves you or not. And if you force yourself on that someone then they'll accept you but it's gonna be a hard relationship for you.

4 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alanikoko:
[b][/b]

Ubunja pls don't stress yourself. I'm q living testimony of the above bolded. I have it easier with women that chose me, while is suffered to get VALIDATION from women who have no thing for me. I have had a girl willingness to worship the very ground I walked. she financed me with her cash and hand over her life to me. I need not say I command her at will. Not one case, not two cases.

on the other hand, the women that I chose played me cos she had nothing for me and had her mind fixed on another guy who was her fantasy. when that one disappointed her,I was always a shoulder to cry on. need I say, she still find a way of going to him.?. By weekend, I'll explain my story and copied those who might'benefit from it

Copy me too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
jackals:

See I'm not a fans of ubunja and I had on many occasions differ and argue with his idea. But when I read the chosen miseducation, I had no choice but to screenshot and read over and over.

When women chose you, it's a different Ball game.

I'm saying this because I understand what I can do when it comes to the person I chose. I can go miles for him

it also happen also when men pursue a woman, i know women that will go length for men who went after them
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

but this stuff works both ways..men have been with women who they choose and she never demanded anything from him

and their also guys out there who a woman have chosen and ended up been scammed by the woman

so it is a 50/50 game

there are also guys that pursue after a woman, got her and she is crazy over him
dude do what works for you. That's all I will say at the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Want To Have Child/children? / Why Do Girls Like To Do This? / Right Age To Start Dating (for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.