Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (54296 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

Even after his make up, his handsomeness refuse to appear

That's not ugliness....that's poverty and lack of opportunity reflecting on a man's face....if u look deeper..I'll see the beauty somewhere around there, it's really little...but it's there

3 Likes

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Shey Sexy steel don turn barber or shey na my eyes shocked shocked

He might be able to barb also, aftetall he is a stylist/fashion designer/actor
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:

That's not ugliness....that's poverty and lack of opportunity reflecting on a man's face....if u look deeper..I'll see the beauty somewhere around there, it's really little...but it's there

True talk

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by dochenaj: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
priceaction:
Na wa o. Some people want to cash out on this guy's health. They just want to use him to shine and make lots of bucks from his mental illness and am sure they will spend less than 3% of the money gain on him while as long they are done with him, they will leave him to his fate. I see this as wickedness of the highest order. You will soon see them raising funds on his behalf yet they won't spend the fund raised on him. He needs medical rehabilitation not all these nonsense cash out funny deals. We need the name of those sponsoring and promoting him so that when things go wrong, we know who to call out.
Medical rehabilitation for what exactly? if I may ask.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by dochenaj: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Genniez:
Thank God for him even tho the fame won't be for long but at least he is happy..btw aren't they (the organisers)gonna extort him..wish he can be given a better life
Extort him how? And before you answer, remember the world is a capitalist system.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
No body wey no fit make am
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
oloriLFC:
Youths of this country ehn! We always like to promote stupidity. This will soon pass and another nonsense will trend while the old men in power will be exchanging bags of money and laughing at us.

OK what's the big idea, Mr intellectual

mtcheww
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by ozento: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

Or does this freak of nature look like a made-in-Ikotun Wesley Snipes?
Guy u re very right
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy resemble Wesley Snipe (Blade Actor)
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by bestpunterever: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why the guy come resemble blade.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

You yourself are you fine
Mtchewww
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by jessikoholic: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He come resemble Kanye West for one of the pictures
Abeg make dem try wash him teeth embarassed

Abi Wesley Snipes? Lol!
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nicknamed123: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:
What's with this 'spell' crap all over the place?
Nigerians can celebrate mumu things...
exactly why those jobless kupe boys are in this country

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by rayobaba(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

he didn't create himself. Think about that.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

I think he looks like Wisley snipe
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Akile1: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
you get bad mouth, haba grin grin grin
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
rayobaba:
he didn't create himself. Think about that.

I know dear

Just that even after the make up, nothing was noticed

Anyway is just a joke

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by ozo13(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

lol
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Guyman02: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

This one na Wesley Sniper grin grin
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Foodforthought: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly
Him we know though You, we don't.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Foodforthought: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

1 Like

frozen70:
This guy is ugly
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

He need like 6 months of good food and good sleep and good sex, the flesh go come out
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:

When kids insult their fathers, they believe they're grown.
I won't give you that attention you're craving for.
Attention! Sincerely u r nt only a fool.. u r stupid too.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

He need like 6 months of good food and good sleep and good sex, the flesh go come out

Lol

Relaxation mood
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by sandra50(f): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Not hating but I wouldn't pay to watch that.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by kingkuntaval: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

But money don dey now na...who cares
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Diamond23(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Just hope dey will not use nd dump him after he must v finish making enoff Rubber for dem!......dz one dey r rushing him upndan
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
God moves in a mysterious way!!!
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Goldaccumulator: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

thunder fire your papa there olosho. na yyour type go lick him yansh for the other roomda

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by clems88(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

show me the one you created .
Yeye fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.