Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos (42283 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
I love Twins.. And I hope to give birth to one in the future. So help me God, Amen
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Horus(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Which juju see say the foetus nah identical twins?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by movid(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2018
lindiwey:

It is very possible to know, Scan can detect it 100 percent..If the babies are in the same sac, it means identical twins but if they are in seperate sacs it means they are not identical..
Okay then how do u know we have twins inside tht womb..Not "Identical" in this aspect oo. Just twins.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Funnyman: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2018
engrobidigbo:
How did they know they are pregnant with "identical twins"? undecided

Abi scanning machines now snap in 7D? sad
AdeFisayomi:

Advancement in medical technology, in this country?
engrobidigbo:
How did they know they are pregnant with "identical twins"? undecided

Abi scanning machines now snap in 7D? sad
Don't be an ignorant a cheap ultrasound scan that goes for 2500 in government hospitals will reveal everything to the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Lucasinho(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
grin cry
0pposite:
There's is nothing spectacular about this.. Infact these ladies are one of the many problems of Nigeria.. Fucck Mary Slessor for stopping our historic population control tradition..
By the year 2050,Nigeria will be in the same situation as China yet we are 100yrs behind China in everything.
#Spits angry
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by JuanDeDios: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2018
missdee384:
lol...my aunts friend gave birth to twins she assumed were identical bcoz they came in the same sac and looked alike at birth, it wasn't long before they started looking like two different humans entirely....
I guess to those are identical twins (biologically) who look like fraternal twins. The wonders of nature.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
0pposite:
There's is nothing spectacular about this.. Infact these ladies are one of the many problems of Nigeria.. Fucck Mary Slessor for stopping our historic population control tradition...
By the year 2050,Nigeria will be in the same situation as China yet we are 100yrs behind China in everything.
#Spits angry [/b]

So we still got barbaric minds around. Tuakwa.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2018
How do you know they are both carrying identical twins
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by litaninja(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
You know the pregnancies are identical how?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by frowland(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2018
AdeFisayomi:
Identical twins? I don't understand. How did they know that they are going to be identical?

Maybe from their umbilical and sack but then that is not enough to arrive at such conclusion.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by NessaBoo(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2018
I love twinnies...I need twinnies...I want twinnies. embarassed angry

They are so adorably cute. kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

It doesn't really goes go that way
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by frozen70(f): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=73103038][/quote]

Thanks Modified
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2018
It's possible to know if twins are identical while in the womb.You can even see their faces with a 4D ultrasound scan machine.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by bigiyaro(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Lucifer66:
They must have fvcked the same guy.
and on the same day.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by GenFunction: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abalado:
Retired Olosho twins,,, yeye
.mumu
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by GenFunction: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
0pposite:
There's is nothing spectacular about this.. Infact these ladies are one of the many problems of Nigeria.. Fucck Mary Slessor for stopping our historic population control tradition..
#Spits angry
......mumu,no point made
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by eyinjuege: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
They may probably even give birth the same day sef. I wonder how their mother will divide herself to go and help them inbtheir homes after delivery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Xzydar(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Are they Married?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Tyndalejane: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
INTERESTING. Enhance the mental and physical development of your pupils by engaging in sports. Contacts 08100994870 for your SPORTING EQUIPMENTS.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by 1759King: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
AdeFisayomi:

Advancement in medical technology, in this country?
No, in countries where things work, where government know what to do and the people also know their roles. They advance progressively, and we pay heavily to buy equipments that they no longer use.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by vicben27(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
what is The yestic , that the unborn children are identical? do scanning show there facial structure or resemblance? funy bloggers . wishing them a wonderful journey through pregnancy and safe delivery.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by laribari(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
0pposite:
#Spits angry

FUcCK YOU TOO FOR SUPPORTING MURDER OF FELLOW HUMANS BECAUSE THEY ARE TWINS. Obviously, you don't believe that children comes from God and they do not chose where to go.

So na so una for take kill my younger brothers are who twins? Successful guys at that.

see the picture of these two small cute girls, aren't they beautiful?

PUEE! (I spit on you too)

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by bahdpersona(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
freeeeme:
Are dey from Igbo-ora?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by bahdpersona(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
freeeeme:
Are dey from Igbo-ora?
what point are you trying to raise?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by freeeeme(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
U must be a subject of buhari govt for u to have answerd my question with question
bahdpersona:
what point are you trying to raise?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by bahdpersona(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
freeeeme:
U must be a subject of buhari govt for u to have answerd my question with question
what nonsense are you talking about, instead of you to congratulate the mother, you're here asking if the mother is from Igbo-ora, you stupid tribal bigot
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Adeboyefa(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Continue inviting village people into your matter. Must you post everything online?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:
I love twinnies...I need twinnies...I want twinnies. embarassed angry

They are so adorably cute. kiss smiley
Same here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.