Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! (1723 Views)

Bovi And Basket Mouth Ranks Among The Funniest Comedians In The World. / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by PresidentBuhari: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
I am planning my wedding on the 18th december and i would like to invite Davido to peform and Basket mouth to be the MC.

I am not sure how to go about contacting them to know their availability, money is not a problem. But i would still like to know how much they charge.

Does anyone here have an idea how much Davido will charge to come and perfom his song "FIA" on my wedding as my wife wants to hear the song. Also, how much could basket mouth charge to do the MC for the whole wedding. I will invite two Nairalanders to the wedding and pay their flight, hotel stay and give each N25K.

Suggestions is welcome.
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by PresidentBuhari: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Mod can we get some opinion on this.
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Mai Kudi shocked
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by kiddoiLL(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Lol..
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by Taniaa(f): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Booking an artist in Nigeria is not as straight forward as one might think. There are a couple ways to achieve this. But first there are a couple of things you will need to confirm.
1. Is if the artist/act/performer will be available on the day you want him/her for your event or show. This is pretty straight-forward but also can be tremendously annoying. Most of the acts you might want will be booked on the date you want them, especially during festive periods. Having to contact virtually every act only to find out they aren't available can be truly heartbreaking.
2. You will need to inform the artist of the venue of the location which you want him or her perform. Again, this is pretty straight.
3. Thirdly, artists need to know what kind of function they will be performing at i.e wedding, birthday, anniversary, book launch etc. Some artists are very particular about the events they perform at.
4. This is probably the most important part, THE PRICE! As you well know, different artists charge different prices. For A-listers like Davido, Wizkid, Psquare etc be well prepared to pay anywhere between 5-10million for their performance. This most likely be exclusive of their travel, feeding and accomodation costs, which you will cater for for any performance outside their state of residence.
5. After an agreement has been reached, bear in mind that some agreements will require signed contracts, some artists will want require that you pay them to confirm the date you want. Some artists will ask for a deposit i.e. 50% before and 50% after performance. In the case of the option, in the case of the first agreement it leaves the client exposed. Some artist for one reason or the other might fail to turn up, illness or due to some unforeseen circumstances. Also the artist might appear but fail to perform satisfactorily, in which asking for your money back might prove difficult. Fortunately, these cases are increasingly rare these days.
HOW TO CONTACT AN ARTISTE
First things first, you will never get the chance to speak to the artists until payment has been made. The people you do speak to are the buffers, the artists management team, that's how it works.
A better way of contacting or booking an artist is through talent agents. They do all the work for you so you don't have to. Just give them the information they need and thats it.
I hope this has been helpful, goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by LisaAnne(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Taniaa:
Booking an artist in Nigeria is not as straight forward as one might think. There are a couple ways to achieve this. But first there are a couple of things you will need to confirm.
1. Is if the artist/act/performer will be available on the day you want him/her for your event or show. This is pretty straight-forward but also can be tremendously annoying. Most of the acts you might want will be booked on the date you want them, especially during festive periods. Having to contact virtually every act only to find out they aren't available can be truly heartbreaking.
2. You will need to inform the artist of the venue of the location which you want him or her perform. Again, this is pretty straight.
3. Thirdly, artists need to know what kind of function they will be performing at i.e wedding, birthday, anniversary, book launch etc. Some artists are very particular about the events they perform at.
4. This is probably the most important part, THE PRICE! As you well know, different artists charge different prices. For A-listers like Davido, Wizkid, Mavin, Psquare etc be well prepared to pay anywhere between 5-10million for their performance. This most likely be exclusive of their travel, feeding and accomodation costs, which you will cater for for any performance outside their state of residence.
5. After an agreement has been reached, bear in mind that some agreements will require signed contracts, some artists will want require that you pay them to confirm the date you want. Some artists will ask for a deposit i.e. 50% before and 50% after performance. In the case of the option, in the case of the first agreement it leaves the client exposed. Some artist for one reason or the other might fail to turn up, illness or due to some unforeseen circumstances. Also the artist might appear but fail to perform satisfactorily, in which asking for your money back might prove difficult. Fortunately, these cases are increasingly rare these days.
HOW TO CONTACT AN ARTISTE
First things first, you will never get the chance to speak to the artists until payment has been made. The people you do speak to are the buffers, the artists management team, that's how it works.
A better way of contacting or booking an artist is through talent agents. They do all the work for you so you don't have to. Just give them the information they need and thats it.
I hope this has been helpful, goodluck!
you have time oh

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by Sirmuel1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
PresidentBuhari:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am planning my wedding on the 18th december and i would like to invite Davido to peform and Basket mouth to be the MC.

I am not sure how to go about contacting them to know their availability, money is not a problem. But i would still like to know how much they charge.

Does anyone here have an idea how much Davido will charge to come and perfom his song "FIA" on my wedding as my wife wants to hear the song. Also, how much could basket mouth charge to do the MC for the whole wedding. I will invite two Nairalanders to the wedding and pay their flight, hotel stay and give each N25K.

Suggestions is welcome.

I wanted you to invite me, but I'm scared of your name. You go kill me with hunger cheesy
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by sandra50(f): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
PresidentBuhari:
Dear Nairalanders,

Suggestions is welcome.
Hmmmm Oga..and your name is president buhari..it had better be true ooo.
Re: I Want To Invite Davido And Basket Mouth To My Wedding ! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Davido@plugng.com - Davido

@basketmouth - Basketmouth insta

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Proves Her Title As The Baddest Bitch In The Game / Man Shocked After A Girl He Brought Home Cooked Rice For Him Using A Kettle / I Flirted With Some Male Housemates Because Men Are Sex-driven - Ahneeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.