Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (220931 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
I am trying to select countries but when I choose France for my first choice UK option disappear from second and third choice . when I choose UK as first choice, all second and third choice automatically become UK also .
I don't know what to do again.

please help out.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Felixbrown124: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
For all Prospective PhD Scholars/applicants who want to publish their Master's Degree Thesis or other Academic Work through a reputable Publishing Company in Europe free of charge with 12% yearly royalty on sales .... And present Postgraduate Students about to write their Thesis, kindly contact me through the below link below:

https://www./article-my-first-book-publication-lambert-academic-felix

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Naaseer01:
I am trying to select countries but when I choose France for my first choice UK option disappear from second and third choice . when I choose UK as first choice, all second and third choice automatically become UK also .
I don't know what to do again.

please help out.

this is the response I got from PTDF through WhatsApp.

"You must select all choices from one country. if UK is first choice, then all choices must be UK"

how true
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Tdarry: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Naaseer01:

this is the response I got from PTDF through WhatsApp.

"You must select all choices from one country. if UK is first choice, then all choices must be UK"

how true
You got a response from PTDF & you're seeking confirmation from nairaland? grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by bolarinwa346(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tdarry:
LOL �
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
first do forgot password, they should send a link to your email, then change your password
then log in using https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/
nana06:

Help please!!!
I just tried to start my updating, so I tried the following the original address sent to me via mail but it's showing "invalid change password URL" I have tried different passwords and eventually decided to follow the link u shared but it's requesting for USERNAME and password...
Please what do I do??
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by joyce777: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Minnieny:
Yes, I got it
ok, wish you the best.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by nana06: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
ExpertNLer:
first do forgot password, they should send a link to your email, then change your password
then log in using https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/
Thanks...
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tdarry:
lol.. am just surprised. in our previous registration, they said we should choose 3 d/f countries and now they are saying we should choose one country for 3 courses
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Tdarry: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Naaseer01:

lol.. am just surprised.
in our previous registration, they said we should choose 3 d/f countries
and now they are saying we should choose one country for 3 courses

In my case, i noticed that only my first choice was still available. The second and third were gone. Also when i click the country drop down menu, only UK was available, so i just went ahead and filled UK + my first choice uni for all three
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by theSpark(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
scarplanet:

You are to upload the entire publication and not a portion of it.
Note also that it is advisable you go for the interview with all the published works you have even if you did not upload them; and not just a fraction of it or your certificate.

Cheers

Oh dear.

Thank you for your response.

What i was asking was if I was to upload the entire journal (including the works of other authors) or just my own article.

I wanted to upload the whole thing but space no gree me. I could not compress it, so I just put the introductory pages (editor's notes etc) and my articles into one pdf and uploaded it like that.

I'll definitely take everything including the awards I could not upload. Last year I was asked for awards but because I had a different meaning of awards from theirs I had nothing to offer. Lesson learnt.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
12 midnight Sunday means in the next four hours, yes?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by DINDU20(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
theSpark:

Oh dear.

What i was asking was if I was to upload the entire journal (including the works of other authors) or just my own article.

I wanted to upload the whole thing but space no gree me. I could not compress it, so I just put the introductory pages (editor's notes etc) and my articles into one pdf and uploaded it like that.

I'll definitely take everything including the awards I could not upload. Last year I was asked for awards but because I had a different meaning of awards from theirs I had nothing to offer. Lesson learnt.

Please, what different meaning do they have for awards.
Could you share what they consider as award, as in the whole nine yards, if possible.

I am asking for future reference.
Let's also learn from you.

Does it include academic scholarship awards, leadership awards?

Thanks as you reply.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by theSpark(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
DINDU20:

Please, what different meaning do they have for awards.
Could you share what they consider as award, as in the whole nine yards, if possible.

I am asking for future reference.
Let's also learn from you.

Does it include academic scholarship awards, leadership awards?

Thanks as you reply.

What I'll share is based on MY experience.

So, at the interview last year, I was asked for any awards. I told the man I didn't have any because on the site last year the awards section was labeled "National Awards" . He now asked me if I had never won or was awarded anything during NYSC? I said no. He asked if I ever won any scholarships in university or something that distinguished me from others, he even asked if I had been awarded anything in my secondary school.

I had thought awards must be on a national scale. The ones I had were stuff I won in secondary school but I didn't have them at the interview. I'm sure he would have accepted them if had presented them.

The takeaway is this: Take along any document that certifies an academic achievement or merit award or anything you were given as a prize or something for an achievement (carry the leadership awards too). It's for them to say they won't accept it rather than not taking it along it and it turns out they'd have accepted it.

Just like scarplanet said with regards to publications, carry all your articles/publications too. You may not know which they'll accept or reject.

Bottom line, take anything you believe will advance your cause. I think I'm rambling but I hope you get what I'm driving at.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by PrestraphD(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Truly I dont understand ptdf this year. Seems diff pipo hv diff cases. For myself d 3countries i chose a uneditable and I couldn't upload SOP still submitted dah way...asked them they told me no problem its not compulsory dat i shld go to d venue wit d SOP but France...German...Uk as it was chosen in flexisaf was ported and remained stagnant on my database
Naaseer01:

lol.. am just surprised.
in our previous registration, they said we should choose 3 d/f countries
and now they are saying we should choose one country for 3 courses

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by nana06: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
theSpark:

What I'll share is based on MY experience.

So, at the interview last year, I was asked for any awards. I told the man I didn't have any because on the site last year the awards section was labeled "National Awards" . He now asked me if I had never won or was awarded anything during NYSC? I said no. He asked if I ever won any scholarships in university or something that distinguished me from others, he even asked if I had been awarded anything in my secondary school.

I had thought awards must be on a national scale. The ones I had were stuff I won in secondary school but I didn't have them at the interview. I'm sure he would have accepted them if had presented them.

The takeaway is this: Take along any document that certifies an academic achievement or merit award or anything you were given as a prize or something for an achievement (carry the leadership awards too). It's for them to say they won't accept it rather than not taking it along it and it turns out they'd have accepted it.

Just like scarplanet said with regards to publications, carry all your articles/publications too. You may not know which they'll accept or reject.

Bottom line, take anything you believe will advance your cause. I think I'm rambling but I hope you get what I'm driving at.

Cheers.
God bless you dear
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Phummiepreneur: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good evening house.Please I need help urgently. What does broad field of study mean? Is it my background course or the course I'm applying for?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Ochimike: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. A question please.
I was shortlisted (OSS) the first day before d portal was closed....and so was able to choose a centre.
The question is..
Didn't get to receive any mail this time. Is it that the previous shortlist has been invalidated?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
check your spam folder, it is possible that the first shortlist through portal login was invalidated
Ochimike:
Hello Nairalanders. A question please.
I was shortlisted (OSS) the first day before d portal was closed....and so was able to choose a centre.
The question is..
Didn't get to receive any mail this time. Is it that the previous shortlist has been invalidated?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by joshuachuks93(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
PrestraphD:
I chatted them uo they told me not to worry
Please how did you chat them.. I want to ask them some questions please...
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by okonebiebi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please how does the interview questions come? Do dey ask questions from your SOP? or from your Field in general?
theSpark:

Oh dear.

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by theSpark(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
okonebiebi:
Please how does the interview questions come? Do dey ask questions from your SOP? or from your Field in general?

There was a photo someone uploaded with the interview format and marks allocation on this thread. I had it but can't find it. Some of the questions I can recall

What inspired you to select this course?
What have you achieved in life?
Relationship between what you selected and the oil and gas sector?
And questions in my field.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by okonebiebi(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate
theSpark:

There was a photo someone uploaded with the interview format and marks allocation on this thread. I had it but can't find it. Some of the questions I can recall

What inspired you to select this course?
What have you achieved in life?
Relationship between what you selected and the oil and gas sector?
And questions in my field.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by scarplanet(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2019
edude:
this is completely false, last year transcript wasnt requested at the stage of application nor was it requested for during interview. It was only adviced that you have it at hand, pending if you get beyond interview stage.
Stop killing people's hopes.
PS. i have mine but i knw for a fact that it wasnt requested for at this stage last year. Regards

Okay. I will say no more as regards that.

Cheers
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by okonebiebi(m): 4:19am On Apr 14, 2019
All I need now is possible questions from people that have faced this panel before.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Phummiepreneur: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Phummiepreneur:
Good evening house.Please I need help urgently. What does broad field of study mean? Is it my background course or the course I'm applying for?
Good morning house. Please should help on this. Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2019
The course you are applying for mostly, which audience are you more confident in defending the reason for studying the course to?
Phummiepreneur:
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Sherlock5577: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2019
okonebiebi:
Expect some technical questions too.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Ochimike: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2019
ExpertNLer:
check your spam folder, it is possible that the first shortlist through portal login was invalidated

Thanks.
I checked but couldn't find it. Perhaps the initial invite has been invalidated. Just wonder why.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Phummiepreneur: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2019
ExpertNLer:
The course you are applying for mostly, which audience are you more confident in defending the reason for studying the course to?
Thank you so much for your kind answer
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Guest14(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Applied for both OSS and LSS, can't believe I didn't receive any mail. Got invitation twice last year. But I'm fine, got nothing to lose.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by PrestraphD(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Good day all. Don't know if we have a ptdf scholar here or anyone with the answer could tell. Those that studied science courses and switching/applying for engineering courses for MSc. Do they get it with no extra classes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.