Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK (221482 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
There is no guarantee with anything, just put your best application forward, you are competing with those in your state. If your overall application is solid and among the top in your state, you will be shortlisted for the interview, after your interview, interview score will be added to the overall score which considers the various items like WAEC grades, class of degree, awards, publications, personal statement etc.
jemmyjae:

pls i need an answer to dis
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by lucexy: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
eureka01:
Hi all.
Who else has noticed that there is no field for publications, awards, references and work experience. I have not submitted my application yet but I am at the SOP stage and it seems that is the final stage.
Please for those that have submitted for Masters, did you notice this or am I the only one?
Thanks.

The SOP page is not the final stage. You'll get to the awards and publication and the other pages when you click next
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Jacknn: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deepocean:

Though I read Geology, but with the knowledge I had in some of the Geophysics courses I borrowed back then, I think you should be able to apply for MSc in oil and gas engineering courses.

But I am not saying this with authority, other things can factor in like the schools you are choosing, they may accept or not accept it. Do your findings concerning the schools, that is most important. And how sound you are in application of Physics and Mathematics. As a Geophysicist, you should be sound in calculations, so coping with the course shouldn't be an issue, but accepting you is what I think you should research on.
Thanks a mil for this honest answer...
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by YemziAdez(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
eureka01:
Hi all.
Who else has noticed that there is no field for publications, awards, references and work experience. I have not submitted my application yet but I am at the SOP stage and it seems that is the final stage.
Please for those that have submitted for Masters, did you notice this or am I the only one?
Thanks.
There are fields for all what you've stated above. Kindly take your time to fill the form.

Best wishes.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by YemziAdez(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
jemmyjae:

pls i need an answer to dis

With the Grace of God, nothing is impossible.

Just put your best in the SOP. Further, if you have sufficient research experiences in relation to your proposed course(s) of study, I think you'll have a great chance.

Above all, apply and trust in God for the best.

Regards.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
ExpertNLer:
There is no guarantee with anything, just put your best application forward, you are competing with those in your state. If your overall application is solid and among the top in your state, you will be shortlisted for the interview, after your interview, interview score will be added to the overall score which considers the various items like WAEC grades, class of degree, awards, publications, personal statement etc.

Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
YemziAdez:

With the Grace of God, nothing is impossible.

Just put your best in the SOP. Further, if you have sufficient research experiences in relation to your proposed course(s) of study, I think you'll have a great chance.

Above all, apply and trust in God for the best.

Regards.

Thanks
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Godsbeloved123: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
AKB1:

So kind of you. thanks
SOP is important but not a criteria for shortlisting
For those asking about the likely questions, it's just like your normal project defence in school the question will be according to what you present and few other related thing that come to their mind.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Godsbeloved123: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
scarplanet:

Following a paper publication, you should be issued an E-certificate of publication for free.
You can also choose to get a hardcopy certificate but you will have to pay for it.

If you havent been given the e-certificate, send a mail to the journal.

But i will advise you to print your paper publication when going for the interview (if called). The interview panelist might not really appreciate the certificate of publication.

Cheers.
of course they only need the front page, the photocopy of the front page is ok
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
SOP is also taken into consideration, it is not the absolute metric, but it is used in combination with other requirements such as class of degree awards, publications etc
Godsbeloved123:

For those asking about the likely questions, it's just like your normal project defence in school the question will be according to what you present and few other related thing that come to their mind.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Jacknn: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Godsbeloved123:

On the issue of SOP,i learnt that to compose a good SOP,u need to reflect on the school you are applying to,thier alumni,researches etc,but in the case for PTDF where we are applying for up to 3skuls,how do we reflect the 3schools on our SOP,or should we just focus on the 1st choice skul or better still not talk about the skuls we applied to?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by odiagas1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saimeritus:

How did you go about the daad application?
They requested for a Supervisor and research topic.

Pls I need the direct link to daad application, those of us who are done with d registration kindly help a brother. Tnx
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by AKB1: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Godsbeloved123:

Thank you
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by eureka01: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
lucexy:

The SOP page is not the final stage. You'll get to the awards and publication and the other pages when you click next

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by eureka01: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Best wishes to you too.

YemziAdez:

There are fields for all what you've stated above. Kindly take your time to fill the form.

Best wishes.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by trilobite: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Deepocean:

Were you saying that the probability of a 2.2
student with CGPA between 3.4 and 3.5 is
zero in getting admission into IFP? because
IFP is one of my choices, and I finished with
2.2 with CGPA between that grade range. If
the hope is not worth "risking" can you
please suggest schools that accept 2.2.
Thanks.
In addition to the information, I don't have any
experience in oil and gas firm as a
geoscientist.

Flee from IFP!! School is already hard to get in if you have 2.1 self.
Research well and apply for a lower school.

2 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
is the flexisaf site working?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Why is the flexisaf site not working?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
It is now working
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Similar to last year, there is now a place to upload your professional membership certificates so those who have submitted can edit their application and upload their professional memberships if any. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Deepocean(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
trilobite:

Flee from IFP!! School is already hard to get in if you have 2.1 self. Research well and apply for a lower school.
Schools like?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by lucexy: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please can anyone help with the DAAD application format. I have downloaded the form but the questions are so much, I'm really confused.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by AKB1: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
I edited my application to add professional qualification but I didn't find my LGA in the relevant section again. I only saw about 10 LGAs out of over 20 in my state. Who else is experiencing this pls? Is it the site problem?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
its a site problem
AKB1:
I edited my application to add professional qualification but I didn't find my LGA in the relevant section again. I only saw about 10 LGAs out of over 20 in my state. Who else is experiencing this pls? Is it the site problem?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by trilobite: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Deepocean:

Schools like?

You have the school list, and the internet?
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Deepocean(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
trilobite:

You have the school list, and the internet?

Yes, I have done my personal findings, your suggestions in addition to mine can never be too much.
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by AfroGig: 3:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Ishioma97:
I have a paper to publish, please anyone knows a free journal that can publish before 31 December?

I hope you haven't submitted your paper to any of the journals hosted by ISROSET. I will spare you the details, but it meets several criteria to qualify as a predatory publisher. Its something you will come to identify with experience in research and publication. If you are a novice researcher, my advice to you is to only submit to journals hosted by known physical existing universities be it national or international. As you become more experienced, you can go for top ranking journals in your fields whom are typically very critical in their peer review (6-24months) before accepting publications.

4 Likes

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by AKB1: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
its a site problem

Thanks alot
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
Similar to last year, there is now a place to upload your professional membership certificates so those who have submitted can edit their application and upload their professional memberships if any. Cheers

I went back to upload but have not seen the place
Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by ExpertNLer: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
it is in the same place where you uploaded your waec/bachelors/nysc etc, if you select the option you will see an option for professional body certificate
Naaseer01:

I went back to upload but have not seen the place

1 Like

Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
The site is not responding at the moment, is anyone else experiencing such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.